Author Topic: Free Will = I Don’t Know!  (Read 4821 times)

Offline AstridSky

Free Will = I Don’t Know!
« on: May 15, 2020, 01:57:57 AM »
The greatest cop out for readers is the illusion of free will. In fact, science denounces this ideology as it’s proven our very cells, dna, ticks and tocks are all pre-written before our brains have a chance to recognize it. Any reader who says this is essentially sealing their fate as a fraud! They don’t know, they never knew. All readings are based on mere guesses and psychological archetypes laid out in cards.

I feel foolish I’ve relied on the bogus industry of psychics to tell a future they don’t know themselves. If any of them really sat down logically and examined the world, they’d know everything is fated to repeat in cycles. COVID is a prime example of this as are many relationships.

The point of this post was not just my own vent but to offer caution of the illusion of this cop out. No one goes to psychics to hear something “may happen”, we go to know what is fated. The truth is, no one knows the future and they do more damage with lies, then honoring this simple truth.

Offline aries1995

Re: Free Will = I Don’t Know!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 02:15:32 AM »
Maybe we should start a list of readers who say free will may change the outcome?

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 02:49:08 AM »
Maybe we should start a list of readers who say free will may change the outcome?

I’m down. Amanda Bury is one.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 03:28:13 AM »
I second amanda bury

BUT i will say...
And i have been saying on this form for a long time now  i have a gift as do others in my fam. I chose to close down my gift because it was to overwhelming for me. I have become addicted to these "predictions" however, i dont feel that these psychics are the same as what i have. Seeing spirits being able to hear things etc. Some may have a gift most dont. I agree, i dont believe in free will as much as predetermined destiny, fate etc. Whats meant to happen will no matter what path you take.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 03:36:49 AM »
I second amanda bury

BUT i will say...
And i have been saying on this form for a long time now  i have a gift as do others in my fam. I chose to close down my gift because it was to overwhelming for me. I have become addicted to these "predictions" however, i dont feel that these psychics are the same as what i have. Seeing spirits being able to hear things etc. Some may have a gift most dont. I agree, i dont believe in free will as much as predetermined destiny, fate etc. Whats meant to happen will no matter what path you take.

I’ve heard Amanda is good at reading a year out at most but her quote to me about free will today is bogus! She seems to ride what’s trending with twin flame BS! I don’t think most readers who say they hear, feel spirits are experiencing anything positive. I also think they make up a lot of crap in their minds.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 04:14:00 AM »
soulmate and twin flame are typically interchangeable.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 04:14:40 AM »
Awakened,

I agree.. theres a post on here i posted about how you know you want chicken one day but are u gonna chose chik fil a or canes. You know you wake up wanting chicken but either way fate already knows whats gonna happen based on which path you take.

Ex. You wake up wanting the chicken. You chose to go to canes, theres an obsticle u gotta face to get the chicken. Either way you go for the chicken.

Also, i agree with you that the gifts are different. I think fakes make stuff up in their head. Real people with gifts dont make it up, they may not know how to harness it. I do agree there is negative energy. With my gift ive dealt with negative spirits and positive spirits.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 05:53:42 AM »
Awakened,

I agree.. theres a post on here i posted about how you know you want chicken one day but are u gonna chose chik fil a or canes. You know you wake up wanting chicken but either way fate already knows whats gonna happen based on which path you take.

Ex. You wake up wanting the chicken. You chose to go to canes, theres an obsticle u gotta face to get the chicken. Either way you go for the chicken.

Also, i agree with you that the gifts are different. I think fakes make stuff up in their head. Real people with gifts dont make it up, they may not know how to harness it. I do agree there is negative energy. With my gift ive dealt with negative spirits and positive spirits.

Yeah, I agree. But fate is more easy to see than free will. We have 70,000 thoughts per day and our bodies already know which ones will produce an action before our brain catches up. So in essence what appears as free will or free thought is already fated to happen. If this makes sense.

I find most of these psychics garbage and was a sucker for falling for them due to my own grief.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 06:01:07 AM »
I second amanda bury

BUT i will say...

Everyone has different gifts. I hear and know but cannot see a damn thing. I sometimes feel called to say things to certain people beyond just empathy and intuition and not relevant to any life experiences either. I believe free will and destiny are a 50/50 kind of situation. My parent predicted their death months before it happened for certainty but also I feel they knew a lot longer than they spoke it out of fear. That I believe is fate. Free will I still believe in because I know  in my life that I was convinced something in me that something would happen a certain way or similar and because when I faced it and made a difference choice the outcome changed. It's almost like I completely altered something. I have always believed fate and free will run parallel like two paths that many times with intersecting to see if we choose the current or other path. My parent that passed believed later in life that we get reincarnated but almost as if we relive our life's in an alternate timelines not as alternate people with the same soul.

I think my mother knew she was going to die from when I was a child. She’d have strange experiences and there was always a look in her eyes that looking back feel she just knew. As to readers, I just don’t think any of them are gifted and free will is used as a cop out for them not knowing anything beyond now ( if they even know that much). Other psychics parrot this philosophy to cover themselves. I just wish they’d say they don’t know but that would cut into their money pit.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 06:02:58 AM »

True! Same cornflakes, different cereal box.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 06:50:12 AM »
Astridsky, 100% agree with you! You said my chicken analogy very simply haha :)

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2020, 11:59:35 AM »

True! Same cornflakes, different cereal box.

Off brand and Kellogg's lololol. Sorry I had to add that humor here.

HornetKick I believe that more than some of these psychics preach and all the twin flames sites. Both give you lessons to learn I just never understood why one is simpler and one it almost toxic.

Yeah, I don’t get that either. I think it’s best not to get caught up in labels. I don’t think there’s a formula to love either. It’s trendy to be a twin flame right now so a lot of readers capitalize on it like Amanda. She never did or mentioned about twins before now. It was never in her vocabulary. I think the whole thing is a money grab as there are even twin flame experts who charge $1000’s with claims to help you get to union. It’s BS!

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 05:57:31 PM »
I second amanda bury

BUT i will say...

Everyone has different gifts. I hear and know but cannot see a damn thing. I sometimes feel called to say things to certain people beyond just empathy and intuition and not relevant to any life experiences either. I believe free will and destiny are a 50/50 kind of situation. My parent predicted their death months before it happened for certainty but also I feel they knew a lot longer than they spoke it out of fear. That I believe is fate. Free will I still believe in because I know  in my life that I was convinced something in me that something would happen a certain way or similar and because when I faced it and made a difference choice the outcome changed. It's almost like I completely altered something. I have always believed fate and free will run parallel like two paths that many times with intersecting to see if we choose the current or other path. My parent that passed believed later in life that we get reincarnated but almost as if we relive our life's in an alternate timelines not as alternate people with the same soul.

I think my mother knew she was going to die from when I was a child. She’d have strange experiences and there was always a look in her eyes that looking back feel she just knew. As to readers, I just don’t think any of them are gifted and free will is used as a cop out for them not knowing anything beyond now ( if they even know that much). Other psychics parrot this philosophy to cover themselves. I just wish they’d say they don’t know but that would cut into their money pit.

Looking back it's weird how they almost knew longer than 3 months. They had a really hard time turning 55 which is weird because it's not necessarily a milestone birthday but they went through the others I remember with greater ease. I am not one to over share but this has always given me chills after they said it was fated this way. They died at the same age 50 years later to a family member that they held the name sake of to the same condition.

Amanda Bury just refunded me after I told her she can’t tell people who is their twin flame/soulmate. Is she really accurate?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 08:08:52 PM »
She was NOT accurate for me. What she said did not end up happening.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
What shade did you hear? I sometimes talk to a long time client of hers and he doesn’t read with her as he said she became super innacurate. Anyone else wonder if she copy and pastes readings? She pumps them out super fast.

anything