Author Topic: Negative Energy  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: Negative Energy
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »
Maybe this has been mentioned before in another post...
When you get a reading, do you feel really negative afterwards? Back when I was addicted (and nothing came true btw), I was always feeling so negative, for months.
When I became free of my addiction I noticed how the energy around me had changed to being positive. And I was feeling great about myself.

Unfortunately last week I caved and had one reading with a reader who read present energy well, and even though it was a positive reading, Since then I have been feeling really negative again... and I want the positive energy to come back!
Has anyone else felt this way? What things did you do to try to get that positive energy back?

sum psychics work with dark energy ....u need to be very cautious who u read with ... when u go for a reading its liek ur opening ur self up to who ever is reading u thats spirtual venerability, u need to make sure ur reader is in the light not in the ego. you can this very easily by their persona, if your feeling sick after thats not teh reader for you. Can I suggest saying your self before and after a reading. light a candle before your next reading and call on to Arch Angel Micheal to guide you to a reader that will send you the divine information you need. just asking this will manifest it.

I believe this. Why take that chance. It’s scary if you ask me v

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 03:30:39 PM »
Hi!

Fun little story,
I just met this "friend" and weve hungout twice. See seems a little possesive and she is calling me her best friend. So my actual best friend who reads and can tap into energy was like dude, she gave me weird vibes after i said there is something about her thats weird. So low and behold he read her. Every single card came out in reverse and the lights in my room were going on and off. (Flickering) He then tried tapping into her energy and we didnt not get a good response.

Freaky stuff. Any time we said her name the lights went crazy, then they stopped when we changed the subject!

Trust your intuition!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 04:54:05 PM »
I believe and I’m open to changing it... i let someone tap into me, in way that spiritual junk food. It’s an exchange of energy, junk food spiritual energy of sorts. I often wondered how psychic readings effect the aura, are there “holes”? Is it psychic vampire effect? (I saw what fairydust posted and she answered some of this too for me, just I had this typed earlier and tried to stay distracted) And I can go on and on it... but I don’t think it’s helpful for me dwelling on this.

On the plus side after this post, I went ahead re closed my account again... and it’s good cause I’m feeling utterly antsy, and would I get a reading all over again! At least for today I banned myself from that.

I wonder if the basic grounding techniques: meditation, be barefoot on grass and dirt energy... im sure there must be more, but what focusing on grounding

I can't verify my claims but hen I asked my guides for answers on a very similar matter, they showed me a vision of a negative cord of energy with some type of a wrecking ball attached that gets formed when you obsessively ask about psychics, especially when you keep asking psychics about another person. I felt it's not permanent but if you keep asking psychics with dubious practices or psychics who are unknowingly chatting with trickster entities (another big subject if you ask me) your energy will eventually be drained and you'll keep on getting psychic readings in an effort to escape and gain clarity but things will only get worse.

And yes, there will be loopholes in your aura and psychic vampirism if you ask me. I don't think all genuine psychics engage in this practice but some are so evil and manipulative that will not hesitate to cast spells of attachment to keep you hooked to even curse you and offer to remove the spell. Most are just plain frauds with zero casting abilities but some do and can harm you, at least temporarily.

There are very few folks who are naturally shielded with a circle of protection and these things can't affect their aura and their being but the rest of us should be extra cautious and find ways to protect ourselves.

I personally have semi-regular sea salt baths and smudge my space with sage or St. Cyprians incense (I'm Greek so this is part of our religious rituals). A legit orgonite pyramid and black obsidian is good to have around you as they counteract any psychic attacks against you, not totally if you ask me, you need a combo of multiple things but they certainly do help.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2020, 11:15:28 PM »
So, I finally felt this. I received a reading with OracleIndigo on Etsy and I've felt sick to my stomach for the past 2 days. I just smudged myself and am going to do a ritual bath. But, I'm so relieved that I'm not alone. I do not think she is a malicious person but something happened energetically after that email reading...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2020, 11:49:13 PM »
Ok im gonna be the black sheep of this post lol - the answer is Nope.

Anxiety sometimes? - yep

But negative energy or feelings - never.
I would say Im more or less skeptical toward readings/predictions but never negative.
I may feel down sometimes due to the POI but never towards readers or feel that readings influence negativity - for me its more or less anxiety sometimes.

However, that's not to say that I sometimes get down or depressed but its usually due to multiple things im thinking about (not happening) at once.

I always try to be in a positive place when I call - or open to what the reader will tell me.

Do you think the negativity has to do with things that are going on outside of the reading?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2020, 12:23:34 AM »
Ok im gonna be the black sheep of this post lol - the answer is Nope.

Anxiety sometimes? - yep

But negative energy or feelings - never.
I would say Im more or less skeptical toward readings/predictions but never negative.
I may feel down sometimes due to the POI but never towards readers or feel that readings influence negativity - for me its more or less anxiety sometimes.

However, that's not to say that I sometimes get down or depressed but its usually due to multiple things im thinking about (not happening) at once.

I always try to be in a positive place when I call - or open to what the reader will tell me.

Do you think the negativity has to do with things that are going on outside of the reading?

Hi Sparkle :) I totally understand your perspective and I believe I was in the same boat until this past reading. It was not a negative reading at all either. I will say that after I smudged and took a walk (in a winter coat because apparently it's still winter in the middle of May in the northeast haha), I felt a lot better. I think I need to start smudging prior to and after readings. Keeping your energy sacred is essential and I need to keep focusing on making that a priority. Lessons learned nonetheless!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2020, 09:46:31 PM »
Btw ethical readers who do really want to protect their energy as well as that of their clients from negative interferences, smudge or perform a cleansing ritual that they won't hesitate to describe before you get a reading from them. But, you can't always rely on a reader's words--you have to do some energy cleaning rituals right before or getting a reading as well.  There a lot of things that could go wrong.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2020, 10:47:37 PM »
Yes I have felt this actually. Although the only way I got to be so depressed, negative, etc was because I'd been going on a binge. When I do a single reading every once in awhile I don't really feel that effect though. I didn't start reading with psychics til a little over a year and a half ago so I had no clue what was going on. In the midst of my binging I just remember feeling so depressed, anxious, and my sleep was really affected (my Abien stopped working). At first I thought it was due to the breakup that occurred a few months prior, but then one of my readers at the time told me my energy was too low and that she wouldn't read for me for a few more weeks. She also went onto mention that I need to get my energy back up. I later found out when you get a reading done, a reader borrows your energy in order to connect with you. Since I had read with about 12 different people, it made sense as to why I felt the way I did. I did end up getting it "fixed" though - I did about 2-3 reiki healing sessions.

anything