Author Topic: So my POI contacted me and I am officially done with readings  (Read 4885 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: So my POI contacted me and I am officially done with readings
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 03:03:33 AM »
I’m so happy u posted this , I was the bad guy here so long for saying JUST THIS .... people out here studying the ways of these readers like they are god and they turn out to be OFF OR FAR FROM ACCURATE. The main reason I stopped reading like before was the lack of accuracy when I finally found out the truth about my situation and I knew I could of acted sooner but I waited. Now i am more open to ask my partner about what’s going on instead of spending thousands on what Madam Fufu is saying and telling me to do to benefit a outcome of MY OWN LIFE. I’m so happy for u and I hope this blossoms into greatness passed any of those ridiculous readings people fall victim to!  Please be prepared for people to raid love size medium que and she’ll also be busy for a while after this thread 🤣

Yes, Madam Fufu ;D but you see no one is going to believe you unless they go through it. They will be angry and many of them are if you say the reader sucked because they want their reading to be the one that rings true. They will even tell you to let it go because a few members reported how accurate the reader was for them.

Members call voluntarily. They aren't victims. If you tell the truth about how awful readers are, the general forum population will make you out to be the criminal. You have to let them get their readings, which is what I've figured out. You have to let them spend tons of money and read with multiple Madam Fufu's and to read with them at least three times with their heavy hitters. Because by god their reading is going to be the one that happens.

There are now members saying no Madam Fufu worked for them. Oh No (gasp) say it isn't so. But they jumped on their bandwagon and spouted the reader was good with the past and the present. Most readers are going to pick that up or the caller more than likely gave the reader too much information, and then wonder why nothing transpired as they said it would.

Some members encourage others to try this Madam Fufu or that Madam Fufu, but this is par for the course. They need to see it for themselves...walk through the fire. It's great when a member finally does 'get it' on their own, but that's the way you have to let it play out.

Preach my friend preach. You gotta make the mistake, feel it to heal it and move on. I am going to use madam fufu now. I still say I am miss Cleo sometimes about things, haha too soon rip miss cleo. "Call me now". Okay sorry squirrel moment.

For me most readers either didn't connect or work at all or they only got 1 or 2 things right. I think people forget these readers have different skills and one size does not fit all.

I couldn’t agree more. There was only a half a handful that saw my ex cheating. And those who did missed that he got someone pregnant in the process and had a side relationship. These things I found on my own FOR FREE lol I can share this now cuz I don’t read on this topic anymore but it made me realize what in hell am I calling advisors for if they can’t see the full picture or can only see bits of truth? I think maybe one or two saw me move on to a new man but 95% missed that big detail. Instead told me oh he’s going thru stress ... give him space u will be with him again... he will reach out to u etc ... and while yes many months later he tried to beg for forgiveness and even now still does, that doesn’t dismiss the fact I spent tons of money on things I could have told myself if I listened to own intuition more. I would have thought that’s a big detail that should have been seen by a real psychic but I guess not. So if the advisor is no good at the big details and even the small, I’ll save my money and pass.

Offline Lys

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 05:47:16 PM »
Thanks for this post. I’m in a difficult situation where I met someone in December and it was very intense. I was sure I met the one. But he stopped the relationship very abrupt and it was strange. I had a reading with Micah and he said something like he didn’t really had a reason it was more because of his personal issues. Anyway. The majority said he will comeback. Abundant visions said to not contact him ... in February and Jennifer Louise said its better to wait. But to be honest we are now in May. Nothing have happened. I’m not able to move on or forget him. I tried to meet new people etc but I always have him in my head . So I think I will write him . I don’t want to have regrets.. and maybe that will help me to move forward .. or reconnect I don’t know.. my friends said probably he will never try to contact because he feel too bad. Anyway. I’m tired to wait.. so we will . I will think about that

Offline Lys

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 07:41:01 PM »
Thanks for this post. I’m in a difficult situation where I met someone in December and it was very intense. I was sure I met the one. But he stopped the relationship very abrupt and it was strange. I had a reading with Micah and he said something like he didn’t really had a reason it was more because of his personal issues. Anyway. The majority said he will comeback. Abundant visions said to not contact him ... in February and Jennifer Louise said its better to wait. But to be honest we are now in May. Nothing have happened. I’m not able to move on or forget him. I tried to meet new people etc but I always have him in my head . So I think I will write him . I don’t want to have regrets.. and maybe that will help me to move forward .. or reconnect I don’t know.. my friends said probably he will never try to contact because he feel too bad. Anyway. I’m tired to wait.. so we will . I will think about that

Okay but ask yourself this, would you have rather tried and gotten no response then never attempted at all? I know I would rather have than have not at the end of the day.

No response is your response, we need to remember that.

Yes, you’re right. I need to think about that.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2020, 05:52:10 AM »