Author Topic: Do you think the COVID virus is affecting your current readings/predictions?  (Read 1178 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

I might've worded the question weird but hear me out. I have 2-3 main readers that I stick with these days and since the pandemic has started I reached out to two of them for a reading to see how this virus will affect my life these next few months.

With reader #1 I asked her a question, but she told me she couldn't connect and cut the chat short. For me this was SUPER weird since I'd read with her countless times before, but thankfully she's a pretty honest reader and refunded me the money for the reading despite me never asking.

Reader #2 is someone I read with pretty often. Anytime I've read with her she's always been able to give me predictions or pick up on small things here and there which I knew to be true during the reading or something that I knew would happen later on (e.g. she was able to predict some trips/vacations here and there). When I read with her recently, a lot of the stuff she said wasn't really resonating with me. She saw a specific vision and gave me a timing for it, however I know FOR A FACT that prediction won't happen given the current circumstances of the world right now.

With everything going on and everyone being stressed out and anxious (including readers), do you think this is affecting what they're seeing/telling you?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

I might've worded the question weird but hear me out. I have 2-3 main readers that I stick with these days and since the pandemic has started I reached out to two of them for a reading to see how this virus will affect my life these next few months.

With reader #1 I asked her a question, but she told me she couldn't connect and cut the chat short. For me this was SUPER weird since I'd read with her countless times before, but thankfully she's a pretty honest reader and refunded me the money for the reading despite me never asking.

Reader #2 is someone I read with pretty often. Anytime I've read with her she's always been able to give me predictions or pick up on small things here and there which I knew to be true during the reading or something that I knew would happen later on (e.g. she was able to predict some trips/vacations here and there). When I read with her recently, a lot of the stuff she said wasn't really resonating with me. She saw a specific vision and gave me a timing for it, however I know FOR A FACT that prediction won't happen given the current circumstances of the world right now.

With everything going on and everyone being stressed out and anxious (including readers), do you think this is affecting what they're seeing/telling you?

Honestly I don't know what to tell you other than maybe I would take a break right now from reading and save that money for yourself since it sounds like you may be worried about career and finances. Weirdly enough all of this has opened my eyes to plan and make moves after all this rather than worry or stress, so I would suggest the same if possible

Agreed! After how those two readings went I definitely told myself to hold off on the readings. It's just really stressful because the industry I work in got put on pause. We were supposed to be allowed to get things rolling as of this weekend, however our local mayor decided to extend this out until the end of August. Thankfully I'm not completely jobless but as a company we got a HUGE pay cut for a few months so my paycheck is definitely affected. Oddly enough when I read with reader #2 months ago I considered quitting my job to follow a dream of mine (although unsteady money). She told me to hold off on quitting by stating that I absolutely need this current job and leaving it this year would cause financial ruin for me. Kinda glad I listened to her lol

Offline tshine17

I’m sure it is. This is a stressful time for everyone. I think a lot of psychics have a more difficult time tuning in and/or connecting when tired or stressed under normal circumstances.

Offline Fairydust123

Yes, i agree because everyone even "good ones" have been wrong for me