Author Topic: Empaths  (Read 12808 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Empaths
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2020, 08:19:54 AM »
Her predictions for me were pretty negative, but realistic I guess. Maybe my situation is hopeless. Also I thought she was only a tool and card user, is she also a empath?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 10:15:58 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2020, 08:22:05 AM »
Everybody please give updates as time progresses for psychic diva on fivver.... really curious

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2020, 08:29:20 AM »
Everybody please give updates as time progresses for psychic diva on fivver.... really curious

I have an update:

I put a positive feedback in this thread while ago but I would like to take it back. A few days ago, I got the second reading with her and it turned out to be totally opposite of the first one. She flipped all previous predictions and it was so disappointing. Not Recommended!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2020, 10:15:10 AM »

I have an update:

I put a positive feedback in this thread while ago but I would like to take it back. A few days ago, I got the second reading with her and it turned out to be totally opposite of the first one. She flipped all previous predictions and it was so disappointing. Not Recommended!

Oh my gosh! Thank you for this information!! I was pretty upset about my last read with her even though she is the nicest lady ever and I liked her a lot - she gave a ton of details and information and is so ethical and sweet - just unfortunately the outcome for my situation was pretty bad for me 😭 I’ve already been waiting 1.5 years for change with my ex and it seems I would be waiting another year for changes I wanted. (According to the read)  Either way i will keep you guys updated as time unfolds to see what happens!