Author Topic: bitwine ~ psychic reading with raven  (Read 1541 times)

pfizer

bitwine ~ psychic reading with raven
« on: May 10, 2020, 07:50:33 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/388546-psychic_raven?feedback=true&filter=-1#show_review

ok, i tried this new pyschic, well seems quite new to me.

i was attracted becoz she said she gives timeframe and in one review she said she is never wrong lol, very bold lady

anyway i tried 2 q and costs me 20usd, one about relationship i can update in few months, one about business i will update 6th june.

cheers !

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: bitwine ~ psychic reading with raven
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 12:15:27 PM »
I read with her months ago.  At the time her pricing was reasonable.   I was not impressed nor was her reading accurate.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 11:07:23 PM »
She just lost me when she mentioned " My feedback speaks for itself. 99% accurate." We all know that is a pretty bold claim to make and not even legit readers like Yona, Kisha, etc can't even claim such a high % of accuracy.

I don't imply that she is a fraud as some people report getting predictions that came to pass but she is definitely not 99% accurate as she claims to be--she has more than 10 negative reviews of people claiming she was wrong.

pfizer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 11:53:28 PM »
thats why i tried her  ;)

She just lost me when she mentioned " My feedback speaks for itself. 99% accurate." We all know that is a pretty bold claim to make and not even legit readers like Yona, Kisha, etc can't even claim such a high % of accuracy.

I don't imply that she is a fraud as some people report getting predictions that came to pass but she is definitely not 99% accurate as she claims to be--she has more than 10 negative reviews of people claiming she was wrong.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 09:35:16 PM »
thats why i tried her  ;)

Lol good luck with this one, you'll need it.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 05:21:13 AM »
proved she is not perfect haha
she did predicted something i will get it; but it happened yesterday not month end