Author Topic: Revelation  (Read 903 times)

Offline aries1995

Revelation
« on: May 09, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
I think I’m come to the revelation I don’t actually care if my POI comes back....I’ve waited and now I’m over it. I don’t think about him anymore.  I think I’m just addicted to getting readings and since I have nothing else  to ask about I ask about him. (I never ask about future guys because I’ve heard far too many times ‘I see a new person coming in’ and no one ever turns up’). I think I’m using readings as sort of a therapy or distraction. Any time I’m upset/angry the first thing I do is look at psychic sites. I REALLY want a reading at the moment so I decided to write this post to distract me from getting one.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 11:50:34 AM by aries1995 »

Offline jas

Re: Revelation
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 11:54:15 AM »
Well, that is the first step.....realizing why you continue to get readings.  Many of us here have been in the same boat as you.  I get readings for all of the reasons you noted above.  After years of readings I have finally slowed down to once a week and for a few minutes only.

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 03:11:03 PM »
I think I’m come to the revelation I don’t actually care if my POI comes back....I’ve waited and now I’m over it. I don’t think about him anymore.  I think I’m just addicted to getting readings and since I have nothing else  to ask about I ask about him. (I never ask about future guys because I’ve heard far too many times ‘I see a new person coming in’ and no one ever turns up’). I think I’m using readings as sort of a therapy or distraction. Any time I’m upset/angry the first thing I do is look at psychic sites. I REALLY want a reading at the moment so I decided to write this post to distract me from getting one.
Exact same here lol.  It's a sort of therapy/calming down thing but I have nothing to ask about so I ask irrelevant questions, and I feel silly asking them.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 03:34:02 PM »
Ughh it’s like a vicious little cycle! Thanks for replying guys :)

I’m trying to quit and I’ve done 3 days but I’m trying to reach 30! Today I just felt like I needed to talk to a psychic