Author Topic: Long time addict and my story  (Read 52 times)

Offline artsygirlms

Long time addict and my story
« on: May 11, 2024, 05:56:15 PM »
I’m a really bad addict.

I think I’ve spoken to everyone on Purple Garden and Bitwine.
Looking back, even the very best ones don’t see all.
I started getting afraid to do anything. It kept me stuck.

Anyway, I’ve been in a thing with my POI over a year. He is taking time for recovery now, something I really support. I started thinking: this man is healing. There are no guarantees, but no matter what my heart feels and loves, I cannot sit around waiting and calling psychics all the time.

I went on a weekend trip last week. I thought to myself: look at all you did this weekend & how much it cost. I had amazing experiences & enjoyed my life. I could’ve spent that on psychics.

So, I’m going away again this week to stay at our family cabin. I’m going to do that a lot more.

Funny enough POI and I talked last night for 2 hours. I told him he’s the most special to me but I’m also going to probably go on some dates. We were never “exclusive” but also we were exclusive lol.
He was cute. He wanted to make sure I care about him. Of course I do, and tbh I don’t want anyone else. We have such a bond and connection. The kind that is rare in my opinion.

Anyway, it really was no power play, just what’s best for me in this time so I don’t get stuck in this mental loop of “how does he feel? What is he thinking? What will happen with us?”

Through all those psychics I’m glad I found 3-4 I trust that are accurate. In the meantime I’m working through some addiction workbooks to get help and stop ruining my finances with psychics.

I never thought I’d tell him I’m going to see other people. Ever.

Maybe this is one of those “you have to let go” stories. Who knows.

anything