Author Topic: Rares Mardare- reviews  (Read 3858 times)

Offline ferney456

Rares Mardare- reviews
« on: May 06, 2020, 09:53:35 AM »
What are your reviews for this reader? I got a 50/50 outcome of a situation and wondering how he has been for others. He was so spot on in my first reading and his prediction of an event took place. Just looking for others inputs please.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Rares Mardare- reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:09:30 AM »
What are your reviews for this reader? I got a 50/50 outcome of a situation and wondering how he has been for others. He was so spot on in my first reading and his prediction of an event took place. Just looking for others inputs please.

He was wrong for me unfortunately and situation happened opposite of what he said. I remember in my last relationship I seen a unfamiliar number calling my ex. Rares didn’t see the cheating bastard he was lol he actually told me we would work thru our relationship and Told me to give him space. He predicted my zodiac sign but that’s it . Paragraphs of nonsense is exactly wat I was given.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 11:58:13 AM »
Every time I try to speak to him he says he’s waiting on an appointment and disconnects! I didn’t even get the chance to say hello!

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 01:32:41 PM »
To be honest....
He is the only person who told me I should move on & it will take a lot for my poi & I to even be friends at this point...
Then he flipped the reading& said oh this card is about you & someone new will come in 5 months...
5 months haven’t passed but I disregarded this reading& still am cos he didn’t really answer/validate anything..
Never went back & dont plan to. He’s a lil weird

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »
To be honest....
He is the only person who told me I should move on & it will take a lot for my poi & I to even be friends at this point...
Then he flipped the reading& said oh this card is about you & someone new will come in 5 months...
5 months haven’t passed but I disregarded this reading& still am cos he didn’t really answer/validate anything..
Never went back & dont plan to. He’s a lil weird

Definitely weird lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »
There’s already a thread on this reader out there.
Search the first name

Offline aries1995

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 06:03:26 PM »
Anyone read with him regularly that could help me interpret a reading??

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 04:28:57 AM »
I had a reading with him and he seemed accurate for me. Knew a lot of details that i didnt tell him.

anything