Author Topic: Binging on this forum  (Read 990 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Binging on this forum
« on: May 04, 2020, 03:42:12 PM »
So I just wanted to say that finding this forum has helped me to stop binge reading with psychics, but in return I have been binge reading the posts. I figure it doesn't cost me anything and it has shown me that a lot of the people I was binging on were mostly fairy-tale readers. Sucks because they were all so positive, but it has also helped me to find a few genuine readers who helped me see the truth, and open my own eyes. So thank you guys for all of your crazy/sad/happy/etc. Posts, I look forward to creeping on what you have to say lol. :)

Also, With the exception of waiting on a 2 emails to come in, I haven't had a reading in 8 days!

Offline russianred

Re: Binging on this forum
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:25:29 PM »
I love reading this board too.  You're right that it's at least free. There are so many insightful posts from people who have come to realize how readings have messed up their lives and minds in some way, and I can relate with a lot of that.  Congrats on not having a reading in 8 days.

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Binging on this forum
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 05:24:07 PM »
I forgot, the 8 day things is kind of a lie.. I did message Bee.23 about the free reading thing. But I still haven't spent any money, so that is ok with me. I look forward to being able to connect with members, and this forum also let me know that I wasn't the only one going through a horrible heart break, so I don't feel so alone.