Author Topic: UGHHHHHHHH AS IF..  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Fairydust123

UGHHHHHHHH AS IF..
« on: May 03, 2020, 12:12:51 AM »
So I've read with MULTIPLE readers lately. All saying poi is contacting in april then extended into "beginning of may". NOPE NADA.. NOT ONE WORD. my friend just read for me "she is a beginner" but still... her interpertation is that he isnt gonna reach out til almost august and not even to be together but to be a friend. And she said maybe....

BEFORE when she and my other friends read... it all lined up with what they were saying...

I'm convinced someone did something so it didnt happen and i keep getting readings. You cant tell me that it was all matching up then poof.. its the complete opposite!!!! Even a user on heres readings lined up with what the psychics were saying. And this reader doesnt know me or my situation and she nailed it....  but now what she said ismt happening either?

Or my friends?
I know energy changes and all that but... something in my gut says i gor juju'd somewhere by some reader, somehow. AM I ALONE?

My friend read with same psychics... said things were about to get way better for him and his bf..... nope today my bff's bf broke up with him through a text.

Someones up to something fishy.

Offline Fairydust123

Re: UGHHHHHHHH AS IF..
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 12:37:18 AM »
It seriously seems that way!!!!

And i know my friends wouldnt do that to me...

Its crazyy :(

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 07:04:28 AM »
I’m sorry this happened. It really sucks when timelines get pushed out.

I don’t have an answer for your question but thought I would put this out there in case it helps you or anyone else 😊 I recommend protecting your energy when you get a reading both before and after. I typically clear my energy with sage and/or Palo santo. I’ve also just had a reiki session and I think this helped clearing my energy too. Ive also watched some energy work by proxy videos on YouTube as well.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 07:41:45 AM »
It seriously seems that way!!!!

And i know my friends wouldnt do that to me...

Its crazyy :(

With so much going on in the world because of this pandemic....things and energies have been off. I wouldn't worry about it too much and try to be out in the nature if you can or meditate. I hope this helps.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 09:03:50 AM »
Dw I’m in the same boat! First I kept getting told, March then April and now may for contact!