Author Topic: A good astrologer on keen  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Lo12345

A good astrologer on keen
« on: April 29, 2020, 03:59:12 PM »
Hi, just wondering if he people have any good recommendations for one on keen or another site

Offline Fairydust123

Re: A good astrologer on keen
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 04:31:42 PM »
Look up Ray Couture
 He is the best of the best. Idk if he does readings or not but gives so much info. Hes like 70 and has been studying it since he was a teen

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 04:56:09 PM »
Yep I went and looked him up and saw his prices on his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qhunGLls9I

An astrological talk about how Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in your  chart natal can be better understood through transpersonal astrology. astrologicalperspectives.net or write astroray@gmail.com if you would like to schedule an astrological consultation. My fee is $120, but it is sliding scale.
I'm not clear on what the sliding scale means.

I've had my chart done before by a numerologist (I even purchased his boring book) and I was thrilled by how well he was spot on with my life. He even gave predictions but nothing transpired. I mean nothing and I read with him twice because the second reading was in line with the first and extremely consistent. So I'm always hesitant by what others can see, tell, or believe how right they are.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 05:20:26 PM »
I literally just want one to look into the week ahead and maybe 1-3 months out

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 05:30:18 PM »
So my mom does astrology stuff but Ray apparently has some sort of abiliry too!!

You really gotta find one that knows what the are doing.

Sliding scale is if you cant afford it they work with you but not pro bono! ♡♡

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »
That's the key though, but this is harder than it sounds.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 07:01:59 PM »
1000% especially because if you really know your astrology, you would know that the planets have realigned, which changes houses, signs, planetary roatations according to astronomical calculations. So it changes your chart and path a lot! Unfortunately, a lot of astrologers don't consider these things!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 07:02:04 PM »
So my mom does astrology stuff but Ray apparently has some sort of abiliry too!!

Sliding scale is if you cant afford it they work with you but not pro bono! ♡♡

So is there anyone else you recommend i try

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 07:15:55 PM »
1000% especially because if you really know your astrology, you would know that the planets have realigned, which changes houses, signs, planetary roatations according to astronomical calculations. So it changes your chart and path a lot! Unfortunately, a lot of astrologers don't consider these things!
Also, aren't there two types of astrology? This isn't considered either.

I asked him what his astrology provides and this is what he told me: "I read to help people understand their life and its challenges." okay.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:01:07 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 08:24:45 PM »
Yes! There is eastern and western astrology!! The degrees are also very different in each of them ♡

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 03:45:27 PM »
So do we recommend anyone to try?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 05:00:25 PM »
I dont know of anyone else!

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2020, 02:26:56 PM »
There are a few on Keen:

Rex Fredrick
Leslie Hale
Seafiremoon
And for Vedic Astrology
Nadi - but I warn you he is a bit hard to understand - in late 2018 he told me that February, March, and April of 2019 was going to be a very challenging time period for my career.  OH MAN, he wasn't kidding - I cannot begin to tell you how bad it really was for me.  He also told me that I wouldn't find anyone of significance until after April of 2020 - so that one is pending.  He tells me that I will have lots of opportunities to find the right person because the stars have now aligned to support this.

Rex Leslie and Sea are good as well - all have different styles. 

My suggestion is to add just $10 to start and be ready to give them your DOB, Time of birth, and place of birth right  away and then take your time adding money while they calculate a chart.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:31:36 PM by jas »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2020, 03:04:11 PM »
There are a few on Keen:

Rex Fredrick
Leslie Hale
Seafiremoon
And for Vedic Astrology
Nadi - but I warn you he is a bit hard to understand - in late 2018 he told me that February, March, and April of 2019 was going to be a very challenging time period for my career.  OH MAN, he wasn't kidding - I cannot begin to tell you how bad it really was for me.  He also told me that I wouldn't find anyone of significance until after April of 2020 - so that one is pending.  He tells me that I will have lots of opportunities to find the right person because the stars have now aligned to support this.

Rex Leslie and Sea are good as well - all have different styles. 

My suggestion is to add just $10 to start and be ready to give them your DOB, Time of birth, and place of birth right  away and then take your time adding money while they calculate a chart.

If you had to pick, what one do you prefer. I’m not gonna add 10 and keep adding when they are 5.50 and 5.99 so I would just prefer to pick one and just do it one time for a few mins

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2020, 07:09:58 PM »
Update seamoonfire - awful. And nadi could barely understand and I doubt any of his relationship compatiablity is even right. Waste of about 90 dollars total there. Thanks for the suggestion though