Author Topic: Advisors sharing notes  (Read 9729 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Advisors sharing notes
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 05:00:53 AM »
Exactly, haileyn, that's a weird accusation.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »
Oh lord....

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 12:11:17 PM »
I am simply stating there is no reason for an advisor to share notes if advisors are sharing notes one would assume they have no psychic ability.

That was our point.

And how would an advisor know that a particular person is going to call them?

They don't have to know, all they'd have to do is look our name up in their database.

I believe it was ripoffreport that had Keen advisers on it, that said for a fact Keen shared notes. Also advisers have admitted it to people on here - that they either kept notes or shared notes (that was in a thread a long time ago)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 01:05:58 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm actually really glad to have found this forum.  I was reading what everyone's saying about Keen advisors sharing notes and I think that some would do that.  If they know each other, what would keep them from sharing the information they have on their customers? 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 01:29:07 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm actually really glad to have found this forum.  I was reading what everyone's saying about Keen advisors sharing notes and I think that some would do that.  If they know each other, what would keep them from sharing the information they have on their customers?

Welcome Farfromhome! I was happy to read that you also had a good reading with Cookie.  This is what the forum is about, how else would we know who is full of it or not!  Thank you for sharing, I feel better!

TimeHeals

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 01:32:22 PM »
@jordie: I am with you!

TimeHeals

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 01:47:46 PM »
@aquarian: I've seen the basher's site also, I am not on it. So, there must be some other logical explanation - maybe 'AQUAMOON' can enlighten us??

jen80

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 06:29:01 AM »
I am simply stating there is no reason for an advisor to share notes if advisors are sharing notes one would assume they have no psychic ability. And how would an advisor know that a particular person is going to call them? You stated you know for a fact advisors keep notes why would you call someone keeping notes on you? Many of you have invalid information that's all I'm saying. As I said I have not been on keen since 2003 I am not here to start any problems. Just want the people in this forum to know if you feel an advisor is sharing notes on you they may not be authentic.
I don't know if they are sharing notes or not but I know something is very wrong here. I don't understand how every reader that has a MASS feedback from one person has all of a sudden blocked me. I don't go on psychic binges anymore but at a very low point some weeks ago about my job situation I went to someone mentioned here and was blocked which sent me on an experiment.
Anyway it doesn't matter it just proves that they can't see crap and are afraid of me. If a reader is sure of their gift why block someone. It has nothing to do with not able to connect. Some readers like kisha knows when they can't connect, sapphire gives free minutes to see if she can't connect first. These are good readers, they are not 100 percent but they are good. Only God is perfect.
But when everyone that has a mass feeback from someone blocks me I find that highly suspicious.
Readers don't wow me anymore. The only thing that wows me are predictions coming to pass. Don't tell me what I look like or what I had for dinner, don't tell me someone loves me, don't tell me money is around me, don't tell me bs like that anymore, that is for newbies to the psychic game.
If you give me a prediction I want it to come true if you know you are not capable of that please save me money and BLOCK ME.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 08:09:15 AM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but kisha loves blocking people with no explanation.
I've read with her 4 or 5 times but haven't in almost a year. She's just blocked me with no explanation or reason. I had no intention of reading with her again because she was wrong about most things but I sometimes would check her queue as I do with others sometimes.

Smacks of arrogance or something else more fishy than that.

jen80

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but kisha loves blocking people with no explanation.
I've read with her 4 or 5 times but haven't in almost a year. She's just blocked me with no explanation or reason. I had no intention of reading with her again because she was wrong about most things but I sometimes would check her queue as I do with others sometimes.

Smacks of arrogance or something else more fishy than that.
hi sp am sorry to hear that kisha blocked you. You say she was wrong on most things and am guessing right on a few?, maybe the times she was right for you she was trying to connect well with you and finally couldn't connect well and so just had to block you so that she doesn't continue to be wrong for you most times?. Maybe the connection was on and off and she didn't want you to spend/waste money.

The ones that blocked me I have never read with and it was in mass.lol

Thanks readers that blocked me. Thanks for saving me money as you had a low rate of accuracy and was afraid that the scales have fallen out of my eyes and fairy tales no longer work with me.

At this point I need accuracy. Point, blank, period. Not stories. I can go to the movies for that.

jen80

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 09:29:39 AM »
exactly. If they knew each other personally outside keen they could share notes.

They could call each other up and say so and so is on a psychic, these are what she usually asks.
Don't forget that as they read they ask us things ever sooooo innocently which is added to notes about you and they could give it to the next psychic who now says these things without you mentioning them and bam you are wowed that they 'picked' up so much.

Why is it that OUTCOME accuracy is rare?. The answer is because outcome is not known until it happens.

That's why stories don't move me anymore and readers no longer like me.

I got an email from two readers I read with a while ago telling me to come for an update well that wasn't flying with me. I replied to both of them that I am still waiting for their prediction time to come true before I return to them.

If the reader is not one of my trusted readers then please wait for your prediction to come to pass before you invite me back again. If your prediction does not come to pass I will not return to find out why your prediction failed.

anything