Author Topic: Advisors sharing notes  (Read 9715 times)

aquamoon

Advisors sharing notes
« on: February 07, 2012, 02:26:31 AM »
Keen advisors do not share notes on callers nor are they even allowed to mention any callers names or share any information. It is against keen policy who ever came up with that theory of advisors sharing notes is 100% incorrect. An advisor would have no knowledge you were going to call them and unless you schedule an appointment with an advisor they have no prior knowledge you are calling. Know the facts before you spread lies and if you feel advisors are sharing notes then simply do not call. Clearly you can look at feedback and see if others have valid predictions that happen the advisor is genuine. Spreading information that is merely an opinion without actual facts and if it can be proven you are wrong is slander and defamation. It was rumored in the past there was a group of advisors sharing notes however this was over 10 years ago and those advisors were banned from keen. My mother is a keen advisor and has been since 2001 I was an advisor but I no longer read on keen I only do private in office readings in case anyone is wondering how I know this information.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Advisors sharing notes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 02:44:45 AM »
No one spread any lies. This is a DISCUSSION forum. We were wondering. How are groups formed???? Obviously the readers have to communicate in order to create groups!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:07:25 AM »
Excatly and according to keen they shouldn't be talking to one another hmmmmmn

VortexChick

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:10:08 AM »
As a Keen reader I can tell you that we don't have access to each other's caller base.  A caller has to e-mail or call to be in our customer base. 

As for groups, yeah, a reader starts a group and invites other readers to join.  We often wonder how callers can find them as there is no way to know other than finding a group link on the group leader's page. 

Or you talking about groups in another way?  We don't have groups that get together like high school kids and talk about callers.  We do have several forums, but are not allowed to name individual names.  If anyone does, keen takes that post down in the forums. 

Best wishes
Ruth

aquamoon

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 03:11:54 AM »
No one spread any lies. This is a DISCUSSION forum. We were wondering. How are groups formed???? Obviously the readers have to communicate in order to create groups!

Synergy there are a few posts that claim to be factual and are not possibly not by you. I was never in any group, my mother had a group but disable it due to her getting heat a few times about a reader who joined her group. To my knowledge any advisor can create a group and other advisors have to ask permission to join similar to joining this forum. Please do not be brainwashed to think advisors have a secret circle. There are many unstable energies on this forum be careful who you trust. Everyone who says there are rooting for you is not rooting for you.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 03:20:42 AM »
@Aquamoon - But the loop hole in what you say is the caller has to e-mail and/or call in to be in your customer base.  I am assuming once we are in that customer base then you could possibly share information.
I believe you are correct in stating that you cannot contact a customer who has not contacted you before - but what happens after this?  I am not stating that I think you are personally unethical - this is not a personal attack, but the possibility is certainly there for readers to take advantage of this situation.
Let's not forget this is a money driven industry. 

VortexChick

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »
Synergy, groups on Keen are a GOOD thing.  It's simply a LIST of readers that (usually, hopefully) the group (list) creator formed.  It's to help *callers* find us.  Some of us are found on groups when we would not be found otherwise. 
Groups are nothing sinaster.  They are advertising so to speak that we pretty much have to 'take in our own hands' cuz Keen makes us PAY to be at the top of listings.  Everyone on that group page when they get a call from it have to pay a group fee to the group owner for 'sponsering' them so to speak on that group.  Like a newspaper add is paid, not free. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 03:29:22 AM »
I completely understand, and I'm not accusing readers of anything. I just think that this shows that readers can speak with one another which worries me because I don't want them sharing our information. Obviously, I believe in psychics if I'm calling them so often. I just don't want to think that they'd being dishonest in any way. I welcome the reader's prespective but not if it's accusatory or trying to pit forum members against each other. I am under a lot of emotional pain and confusion and this forum has helped me A LOT.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 03:31:50 AM »
Well, this is a members discussion forum, so the whole slander thing is complete BS !  I found  your post stating that there are lies being spread on here to be offensive, as I dont think anyone on here has said anything that is a lie.  And seriously why would you get so defensive?  Because your mother is a reader on Keen? The purpose of this forum titled: The Psychic Reviews is just that, a review of how a psychic worked for each of us!  And, well, I would have to say that the majority are full of BS, hence, the posting you left defending the notes.  I know for a fact the majority keep notes, and I also know that many of the advisors are friends and do share "stories".

Example:  I have had several advisor refer me to another for "areas" that they are not good with such as timing.  Funny when you call the other advisor they just know so much information it will blow you away! LOL  Whatever!

Example 2: On the note that many are friends on Keen, I received an email from Vicky, American Eagle Psychic that Roxie (Roxies Gift) is in the hospital clinging for life.  Interesting that Vicky would have Roxies passwords, and knowledge of her condition.

So I would have to say that if it looks like a scam, well it probably is.  The reason for this forum is not to defend how we feel about certain readers, but rather to let each other know what we thought.  So, if it offends you well too bad, no on is here telling lies. 

Offline aquarian

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 03:32:52 AM »
i know that advisors can also get you on their customer list for mass emails and stuff if you "arrange a call" and not go through with the call.  arranged a call before with a couple advisors, but i never got to read with them due to bad timing or something and i got a mass email from them sometime later even though i never read with those advisors.

btw, theres a Keen basher list on the web so if u've been blocked by advisors u've never read with then that may explain why some of u guys are getting blocked by advisors you've never read with before.

@aquamoon i don't know about the "unstable energies" here, but i think there's quite a bit of advice going around even thought it hasn't be asked for. maybe i think like a guy sometimes so this is starting to get on my nerves lol

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 03:41:16 AM »
I think we have hit a nerve girls.  We are apparently asking too many questions about the policies of some of these sites.  I feel like Dorothy from the "Wizard of Oz" and we are pulling back the curtain. 

aquamoon

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 03:46:25 AM »
I am simply stating there is no reason for an advisor to share notes if advisors are sharing notes one would assume they have no psychic ability. And how would an advisor know that a particular person is going to call them? You stated you know for a fact advisors keep notes why would you call someone keeping notes on you? Many of you have invalid information that's all I'm saying. As I said I have not been on keen since 2003 I am not here to start any problems. Just want the people in this forum to know if you feel an advisor is sharing notes on you they may not be authentic.

VortexChick

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 03:53:18 AM »
I completely understand, and I'm not accusing readers of anything. I just think that this shows that readers can speak with one another which worries me because I don't want them sharing our information. Obviously, I believe in psychics if I'm calling them so often. I just don't want to think that they'd being dishonest in any way. I welcome the reader's prespective but not if it's accusatory or trying to pit forum members against each other. I am under a lot of emotional pain and confusion and this forum has helped me A LOT.

WOW, you must be in a lot of pain. It didn't even occur to me that anyone may think it's a possibility of those side effects you mentioned of a  reader being here.  Obviously I know a lot of more kind and compassionate (and honest) readers than you do, or that mindset would not have even been brought up.  Since I'm not here for that, it never occured to me anyone would have that much fear of a reader being here.  I'll leave.  I didn't say that much anyway.  I'm not a 'match' for that mindset you are describing.
Best wishes (seriously)
Ruth

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 03:58:32 AM »
Ruth, I was not referring to you. I didn't appreciate the accusatory tone of aquamoon's post... In which she also accused fellow forum members of not really rooting for me. I don't know of that's true or not but I come here for support and to get everyone's take on other readers. My post was not directed at you. I do not what to be the reason you leave. You bring a different prespective which I appreciate.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 04:43:47 AM »

Synergy there are a few posts that claim to be factual and are not possibly not by you. I was never in any group, my mother had a group but disable it due to her getting heat a few times about a reader who joined her group. To my knowledge any advisor can create a group and other advisors have to ask permission to join similar to joining this forum. Please do not be brainwashed to think advisors have a secret circle. There are many unstable energies on this forum be careful who you trust. Everyone who says there are rooting for you is not rooting for you.

No one here knows one another on a personal level, there's no reason to lie about rooting for her and if they are then so what? It's positive intent. sheesh.

anything