Author Topic: The best seeing a FUTURE POI....  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Bg2020

The best seeing a FUTURE POI....
« on: April 23, 2020, 04:15:39 PM »
Hi!
Who's the most accurate in predicting FUTURE POI? Who has consistently saw the new guy or girl coming in?

I've just started getting reading and I've had 3 readers (EffieK, Matilda and Stephanie Theresa) see a new POI coming in... I'll update in a year time  :-\ if/or when it supposedly happen.

But I'd love to know who got it right for you.

Tks!

Offline marciamia

Re: The best seeing a FUTURE POI....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:40:15 PM »
Off the top of my head: Derek Newman, Matilda, Joanna123, Divine Empath, Soulful Journeys

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 04:45:45 PM »
Off the top of my head: Derek Newman, Matilda, Joanna123, Divine Empath, Soulful Journeys

Hola, where are they located? On Keen or a different site

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 05:02:37 PM »
Hi marciamia,
Thanks!

I read with Matilda and she was very nice and a couple of her minor predictions have passed already -- I felt we connected really well BUT she was negative on my current POI  :'(, but said someone will come into my life later in year (october) -- well, time will tell.
Just got the 3 question from Devine Empath -- I'll update how it goes.
Tks!

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 11:20:09 AM »

Divine Empath... definitely not for me. Nothing came true (over a year has passed after two readings). I was supposed to have a new relationship since last summer.

The only people who have predicted new loves have been some years ago, not on phonelines and they don't do readings any more.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 03:57:19 PM by Abundantia »

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 11:24:23 AM »

Divine Empath... definitely not for me. Nothing came true with her new love predictions (over a year has passed after two readings). I was supposed to have a new relationship since last summer. I wish it was true. She seemed like such a cool person. I really liked her so much and used to write these long posts here recommending her. I am not a psychic basher. I used to recommend her because her reading went into so much detail and was so convincing. She told me to let her know towards end of last year when the person comes just to clarify it's the right person but when I contacted her letting her know that I didn't meet anyone she sent me abusive messages calling me names and pushed the time frame to January (this is April). It's not like I'm purposely fighting off all these men or something. I haven't met anyone remotely suitable.

I would love to know what was your experience with her like did the prediction actually pass of meeting such person and are you in a happy long-term relationship now or are you recommending her as you like the sound of a future prediction?

The only people who have predicted new loves have been some years ago, not on Keen, Purple Ocean etc and they don't do readings any more.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:31:41 AM by Abundantia »