Author Topic: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?  (Read 40030 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2020, 07:14:30 PM »
I agree with waterfall! The disgusting and illegal activity on Discord has gotten out of hand! Just look at  this. It’s horrifying!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »
Some people need to realise(although I understand that when you have no brain this is not possible) that no matter how much they write their posts cannot be seen by me because I have put you where you belong (aka my trash bin) so one has to really be lunatic to keep talking to themselves.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Hilarious.

I include 3 examples. LOL

In the meanwhile I keep watching the Discord (aka lunatic ward) conversations and taking screenshots for purposes you still are not aware about.

You do realize this can be considered a threat and black mail, right? Which is obviously illegal in both the country this forum is hosted and Spain. I highly recommend being careful with how you word things.

Do you mean that stalking and publishing someone's facebook page and stalking it is ILLEGAL??? Do you mean the bullying you are exerting on Discord is illegal? sure it is. Be careful, very careful. Just warning you. I have all the screenshots for that and much more of the illegal activity that you have been carrying out on Discord.

Be aware that your further replies are blocked by me and won't be read.

Now go and fuck yourself

Ok you twat. First, I was being polite. Secondly, I never shared any of your stuff. But posting public Facebook posts (which I didn’t do) is legal. And wtf do you mean I’m bullying on Discord? I’m sure others can attest that I’ve not been confrontational.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2020, 09:41:35 AM »
Everyone @waterfall attacks everyone on every forum and every reader on every site because she’s butt hurt about the affair she had with her former boss who didn’t leave his wife and kids for her but left her for a younger and prettier woman😂 hahahahahahahhahahahahaha. Pathetic sl**

Guys, I’m just sad that realistically this user is de-railing every thread and making it impossible for this forum to be a peaceful place. Whenever she’s removed from the forum, she comes back as another user. I’ve been harassed by her since like the spring and it gets pretty draining. It honestly makes me not even want to get on this site anymore, because it’s nothing but negative energy. But if any of you guys want future advice please do feel free to contact me via DM. I will be checking them periodically, I basically have read with almost everyone on this forum and will give you insight on whoever you have questions about and my personal experience with them 🥺 Merry Christmas. Love you all ❤️🎄

Offline bee.23

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2020, 09:53:03 AM »
All I was trying to do was update my experiences 😭 in saying
1) whoever thought ST was not capable of being wrong (cause I saw so many people worried about it) she was wrong several times for me outcome wise + even prediction wise. but she DOES pick up very well on someone’s personality traits and the past. I personally do not in anyway feel she is worth a reading for the amount she costs, given how many times she was inaccurate for me.
2) anything I said about certain readers previously lol just like - disregard on this forum - and listen to what I’m saying now.  a lot of us give premature reviews of a psychic before waiting for all of the predictions to unfold cause we get excited and I’m guilty of it - cause we’ve all been vulnerable and desperate and in that jumping to conclusions “stage” at one point or another
3) readings should be used for advice, intuitive guidance, and clarity! not to hold onto and believe that every prediction will happen/hopelessly being attached to an outcome. If you’ve fallen victim to those emotions like me, know that it will never serve you and isn’t healthy. Use readings for clarity on past, present, people’s emotions, near future (but when it comes to predictions) take that lightly man, nothing is set in stone and free will plays a big factor. I’ve read with every big hitter on this forum and at MOST one might have been 60% correct or had several hits. But no one fully and accurately predicted everything or even an accurate outcome. So just do what you can to prioritize your mental, emotional, and spiritual well being❤️ That’s what should be priority in our lives and when our alignment is centered, everything else will fall into place around us as well. Like (IMO) readings really should be had maybe 2-3 a year. The whole binging cycle will only harm your well being please please just trust me from someone who went through the whole sad and hopleless phase for like a year 1/2, before I woke up and realized we really have no control over this shit

Hope this helped 😪✨
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 09:55:46 AM by bee.23 »

pfizer

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2020, 02:51:30 PM »
i dont understand why suddenly focused at few readers

ST has been accurate for me. i ve been saying same thing for ages.

if she doesn't work for you, pick another one. no need to go back and go back and then complain. even a 0.99 reader you shouldn't waste a penny on her if she didnt give you what you needed.

Offline Anon

« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2020, 05:37:08 PM »
For some reason, I've found that the most expensive did not equal high accuracy. The highly accurate ones for me were generally, either free or at a nominal amount.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2021, 12:59:50 PM »
Hi girls. And guys :)

Please... please, please, please.. I pray my post here does not stir up the BS above again... will not engage if it does

Looking for people with recent ST experience. I don't read much anymore at all, but saw her active recently and her reading was extremely negative with no real detail. Wouldn't use her again personally, NOT because it was negative, just because it was no detail with stock lines and very $$.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2021, 01:22:25 PM »
Hi girls. And guys :)

Please... please, please, please.. I pray my post here does not stir up the BS above again... will not engage if it does

Looking for people with recent ST experience. I don't read much anymore at all, but saw her active recently and her reading was extremely negative with no real detail. Wouldn't use her again personally, NOT because it was negative, just because it was no detail with stock lines and very $$.

ST is a SCAM!!! They all are but this one big time. Her readings are: "the person will come back but it will be short lived". All shit. She doesn't give timing and she is basically scam. Avoid. Avoid them all.

I didn't even ask her for an outcome because she was straight up like... NOPE. No feeling for you. NOPE. no feeling for the other girl. LOL
That's fine, I'm totally fine with readings with negative outcomes. I'm not in denial at all and very tough skin. I honestly don't feel that it's true though. ZERO detail. I just ended the chat and didn't extend.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2021, 04:23:05 PM »
Much as I like Stephanie and want to believe her. She is also a waste of time and money. She talks but not saying nothing

Offline dascallie

« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2021, 07:53:34 PM »
Agreed.

Offline bonba

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2022, 04:28:27 AM »
she was absolutely wrong for me and seem like her readings are mostly negative .she could mot balidate anything so I know it resonated with me and he reading was more of advice not predictions and no timeframe provided . waste of  time and money .

Now you’re saying it was more like advice than predictions but before you said that the total opposite of what she said happened... so what did she say would happen and what actually happened?

Which readers do you think are good and not scammers?

stop commenting on other peoples' comment . I never do . I see that you do it all the time . This shows you are one of those so-called psychic scamners that are too concerned about their scam business or you are a nosy person that likes to be critical and nosy.people trust these scammers and I feel bad for them . FYI: she gave both advice that were useless and predictions that were wrong . again I read with her six years ago . this is enough time to judge a reader’s connection and accuracy . she might be able to feel current energies but nothing beyond that . I dont think anyone wants to pay to know about what they already know .

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2022, 06:15:16 PM »
she was absolutely wrong for me and seem like her readings are mostly negative .she could mot balidate anything so I know it resonated with me and he reading was more of advice not predictions and no timeframe provided . waste of  time and money .

Now you’re saying it was more like advice than predictions but before you said that the total opposite of what she said happened... so what did she say would happen and what actually happened?

Which readers do you think are good and not scammers?

stop commenting on other peoples' comment . I never do . I see that you do it all the time . This shows you are one of those so-called psychic scamners that are too concerned about their scam business or you are a nosy person that likes to be critical and nosy.people trust these scammers and I feel bad for them . FYI: she gave both advice that were useless and predictions that were wrong . again I read with her six years ago . this is enough time to judge a reader’s connection and accuracy . she might be able to feel current energies but nothing beyond that . I dont think anyone wants to pay to know about what they already know .

Why are you giving sass about genuine questions I wanted to know out of curiosity… more than 2 years ago?! Again  :o Are you okay? It’s a psychic review and discussion forum. People ask questions all the time (it’s the point). Don’t tell me what to do please. I am not a “psychic scammer”- I have been very critical of psychics in my posts.That’s what I “do all the time” if anything but I’m barely even on this forum anymore as I don’t really get any readings at all. Why don’t you relax and stop being so defensive and rude.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 06:21:33 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2022, 07:58:01 PM »
She was wrong for me on several outcomes over the years. Mostly advice. Leans negative. Tries to empower through advice. Never said anything mind blowing or doubtlessly specific. Her price is too high for the vagueness in my books. And again, inaccurate on multiple issues. Never again.

Offline bonba

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2022, 06:18:08 AM »
like Lean , she us just an spiritual advisor as stated on her buo . I do not expect psychic ability from her . She was fishing fir information to hive advice based on what is said . I avoid anyone that says life coach or spiritual advisor . They are not helpful because they know nothing about the situation .

Offline Stone88

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2023, 08:35:32 AM »
Just read with ST - nope. Not for me. Too vague and got poi personality traits wrong.