Author Topic: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?  (Read 40869 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Has Stephanie Theresa ever been wrong on outcomes? EVER...?
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2020, 07:02:03 PM »
I personally did not care for this reader. It was just overly vague, slow to respond and no real predictions. It was all just “ Yes it may or may not happen. There’s possibilities there.” or “ X he’s going through a lot but things will change eventually” ........   ::). She was very sweet and maybe for me she just didn’t pick up a lot or the connection wasn’t that strong in the moment but I would not return to her personally. I’ve gotten way way way more information from PD and Kisha

Offline bee.23

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2020, 09:33:47 AM »
UPDATE**

STEPHANIE THERESA unfortunately for me, is a no. I don’t quite understand why her accuracy rate on this forum is so high. She was very  wrong for me with several big predictions and this is after almost 2 years of waiting for things to happen and speaking with her many times. Either they just didn’t happen, or they happened the opposite of her prediction. She’s so good with present and scary accurate at describing peoples personality style and characteristics, she zones right in and I feel that’s a big reason to why people rave about her, because she honestly does pick up well on present. I  also feel she’s good for near future too but ultimately guys, please do not trust this lady, especially not with long term outcomes. Even with her seemingly accuracy for present, I’ve found out afterwards that there were certain things she stated in the reading to not be true in the present so it’s like 50/50 with her. (Example: she told me a guy I was talking to was not dating anyone else or had another woman around him other than me... turned out the total opposite and he was still romantically connected to his ex, he loved her, and they were working on things🤦🏽‍♀️) She’s kind, well-versed, and quick - so it’s nothing personal. But - though she did have hits for me, she was wrong for me so many times too. And I just want to relay that cause I see on the forum there’s so many people who have a lot of faith in her or are intimidated that she’s going to be right cause everyone says she was right for them.  But I just did not have that experience. So many readings I did, thinking she was going to be correct because of how highly she’s talked about on here and it didn’t happen. I can think of like 6-7 specific and big predictions she gave that had the opposite outcome as what she predicted.

I’ll give you guys a couple cause I know you all will ask —
She told me my ex and I would move in together (never happened), she told me I would reconcile w his mother (also didn’t happen), she told me there was a permanent breakup happening between my ex and the girl he was currently with and they would never get back together (they did and are together till this day). She told me I would be the one to choose to leave this other POI, but if I chose to stay then the romantic connection would continue and that didn’t happen, cause like he ghosted me out of nowhere and I was so upset. Like just all wrong, wrong, wrong 🥺 but on the other hand she predicted an ex resurfacing and the reconciliation with him being short lived. Accurately. So there’s like hits, but what do the hits matter if the majority of what the reader tells you is wrong . So I suppose her and I didn’t connect.

But yeah, whoever thinks ST isn’t flawed. Cause I see talk about that all the time “how she’s never wrong” .. She is and this was my experience .. I hope it brings you all some clarity.

It’s honestly not worth her prices.
To me, if you have prices that high you need to be more accurate.

I think ST was the most disappointing to me because I had a lot of faith in her due to this forum. But if you try her, maybe you could have a different connection as she works for others.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 09:57:37 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2020, 10:43:14 AM »
UPDATE**

STEPHANIE THERESA IS A NO. I don’t understand why her accuracy rate on this forum is so high. She was totally wrong for me with several big predictions and this is after almost 2 years of waiting for things to happen and speaking with her many times. Either they just didn’t happen, or they happened the opposite of her prediction. She’s so good with present and scary accurate at describing peoples personality style and characteristics, she zones right in and I feel that’s a big reason to why people rave about her, because she honestly does pick up well on present. I  also feel she’s good for near future too but ultimately guys, please do not trust this lady, especially not with long term outcomes. Even with her seemingly accuracy for present, I’ve found out afterwards that there were certain things she stated in the reading to not be true in the present so it’s like 50/50 with her. (Example: she told me a guy I was talking to was not dating anyone else or had another woman around him other than me... turned out the total opposite and he was still romantically connected to his ex, he loved her, and they were working on things🤦🏽‍♀️) She’s kind, well-versed, and quick - so it’s nothing personal. But - though she did have hits for me, she was wrong for me so many times too. And I just want to relay that cause I see on the forum there’s so many people who have a lot of faith in her or are intimidated that she’s going to be right cause everyone says she was right for them.  But I just did not have that experience. So many readings I did, thinking she was going to be correct because of how highly she’s talked about on here and it didn’t happen. I can think of like 6-7 specific and big predictions she gave that had the opposite outcome as what she predicted.

I’ll give you guys a couple cause I know you all will ask —
She told me my ex and I would move in together (never happened), she told me I would reconcile w his mother (also didn’t happen), she told me there was a permanent breakup happening between my ex and the girl he was currently with and they would never get back together (they did and are together till this day). She told me I would be the one to choose to leave this other POI, but if I chose to stay then the romantic connection would continue and that didn’t happen, cause like he ghosted me out of nowhere and I was so upset. Like just all wrong, wrong, wrong 🥺 but on the other hand she predicted an ex resurfacing and the reconciliation with him being short lived. Accurately. So there’s like hits, but what do the hits matter if the majority of what the reader tells you is wrong . So I suppose her and I didn’t connect.

But yeah, whoever thinks ST isn’t flawed. Cause I see talk about that all the time “how she’s never wrong” .. She is and this was my experience .. I hope it brings you all some clarity.

It’s honestly not worth her prices.
To me, if you have prices that high you need to be more accurate.

I think ST was the most disappointing to me because I had a lot of faith in her due to this forum. But if you try her, maybe you could have a different connection as she works for others.

On another note, I thought that you did say back in April that you did go back with your ex, that you moved in together and that you were planning for a baby. You said Terry and Micah were 100% right about all this and Yona wasn't because she told you he would be an ongoing connection but you wouldn't go back with him. So I am lost here when you said you never moved in with your ex. You also said he left his current gf at the time. Sorry, but lost in your story.

It would be good if you clarified your story because there are many contradictions here as far as I can see.
This is what you posted back in June: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg120408.html#msg120408

Are you saying that Stephanie Theresa is a no now when back then you said she got it right?

It would be good if you could clarify. You kept saying that Yona was wrong. It seems she was right.

BASICALLY.

The reconnection with my ex didn’t last. After that reading I had a reading with ST again asking if he would move back in and she said yes but he never came back, so she gave me the living prediction after he had already moved out. 

During that time I was reconnecting with my ex and seeing another guy as well who I was dating prior to my ex reconnection (because I was single).  Yona said I would date and end up with the other  guy and have a baby with him  and that he would be good for me and that didn’t happen. I left him because he got physically and verbally violent with me and abused me, basically I  would never go back. Him and I haven’t spoken in 4 months. Me and that other guy. So I know her saying the other guy is the one I end up with and have a baby with won’t  happen at all. I was never even really into him like that and she said I would be . Like she kind of made it a big ordeal like he was going to be a serious partner when no I just was never into him the same way and he caused chaos on my life . And it’s not her confusing energies cause she told me the timeframe I’d meet him in (happened) and described him and his life to a tee (happened). Yona was just wrong on the outcome . She also said we would be in a relationship  and it didn’t happen. She said my ex would be an ongoing connection and not a committed partnership this year, but we were committed for awhile it just didn’t last. She said it would be an ongoing connection but tbh him and I haven’t spoken a word in 4 months and I don’t plan on it so not really that ongoing. More like short lived.

Also please stop spamming my inbox @waterfall and being unpleasant/or I will block

I also am here to state that whatever I mentioned in previous threads, about Micha, kisha, ST. Just disregard that. That’s why I’m updating now. It’s not fully accurate as more time has developed, I was able to see more predictions unfold and this is why I encourage forum members to not jump to conclusions about readers prematurely like I did . In regards to who is right and who is wrong. Like don’t make the common mistake of doing so like I and many others on here. Kisha and Micha are both talented readers and do have a gift, but both were completely wrong on the outcome. Even though they had several hits leading up to their outcome that were accurate.

In all reality, I encourage all members to not hold faith in readings as majority of the time they are likely not to be accurate anyways. I maybe got 300 readings when I was in that vulnerably emotional stage and nothing but wasted time, energy, and finances came out of it. No one was able to accurately predict my situation fully even with the hits . It’s not worth the cycle of being in the false hope trap, and what it does to your well being “wishing” and “expecting”. Getting and giving readings was a huge life lesson to me that I do not wish to continue (unless very rarely), and I encourage others to live by a similar mentality. One that doesn’t use readings as the focal point of making their life decisions and choices. Cause I’m seriously telling you more times than not you’ll be disappointed. At the end of the day, we have to live in reality and what others are showing us around us in our personal lives, is WHAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE. Because not a single one of the readers for me was 100% or even 90% accurate. Two were 80% accurate and that was Terry Mitchel, and a local reader I go to.

Matilda was mostly correct too but not fully. Hillary80 has a gift too and saw certain things, but she got quite a few things wrong too. Leeloo and AR both wrong for me also (Leeloo had a couple hits). These are just examples of some of the big hitters. St, Micha, kisha all had hits but outcomes were wrong. Yona also, definitely gifted, had hits, but wrong outcome . So this is a prime example of why you should take readings very lightly and don’t depend your life on it. Cause that was me at one point and after a year and a half I realized none of it was worth my emotional well being
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 10:58:56 AM by bee.23 »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
Bee - thank you for updating. I’m sorry it didn’t end the way you wanted. We appreciate your updates.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2020, 04:06:08 PM »
That is a fair point to be honest- you encourage people not to keep reading and say the majority of them will not be accurate, that must include the ones you give- so how do you ethically justify continuing to sell them if that’s how you feel about them?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2020, 04:53:09 PM »
This person Bee seems all over the place to me. She is saying so many contradictory things if you follow her story and her initial story about how her POI came back, moved in together and talked about trying to become pregnant. She even said her POI left his girlfriend and now she is saying he never left the gf. All this from June that she supposedly went back with him to July because in 1 month it was all over. And now a reader with an Etsy shop (herself) saying it is better not to have readings and that she doesn't want to either get readings or give them. Something is sounding crazy here.

Yes, you are sounding crazy here. Just because bee won’t read for you anymore because she doesn’t want your energy touching hers, no need to be bitter about it.

Go get some professional help. Move along.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2020, 07:18:11 PM »
Yo this @waterfall person has literally been harassing me in inbox for no reason lol. I’m convinced it’s sunshine blue because she talks and acts the same way. And that user was once removed from the forum, but I see she’s back. And threatening me in my inbox. Prime reason why I stayed off this forum for so long - cause you share your story and people don’t want to hear the truth.

How do you block people on here?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2020, 07:25:49 PM »
This person Bee seems all over the place to me. She is saying so many contradictory things if you follow her story and her initial story about how her POI came back, moved in together and talked about trying to become pregnant. She even said her POI left his girlfriend and now she is saying he never left the gf. All this from June that she supposedly went back with him to July because in 1 month it was all over. And now a reader with an Etsy shop (herself) saying it is better not to have readings and that she doesn't want to either get readings or give them. Something is sounding crazy here.

You’re obviously not listening to me. He did leave her for a timeframe when we reconnected. But they got back together. Also I do own a Etsy shop, but after this year I’m stopping the purchase and selling of all readings. Also (as I mentioned) I said don’t judge a reader prematurely like I did. ST was one of the ones I came on this forum and said would be accurate and then later as the many months developed, discovered she was not accurate. I’ve stated all of these things before, so if you were actually reading my post, and not jumping to conclusions,  this would be clear to you.

The only one who seems unstable here is you because you’re constantly threatening me in my inbox and harassing me when I’ve asked you to please stop talking to me.

Goodness, I really try to give my updates on this forum, to like help people out, but then I’m faced with toxicity each time by users like you. And it’s reminding me to keep my life to myself. There’s a lot I could post in regards to predictions and who was right and wrong as I have a whole list (I was going to make a post about each specific person in detail today). But honestly. I don’t want to deal with the drama of people not wanting to hear their favorite reader be wrong, and getting mad, because that’s the false hope they’re clinging on to. I won’t be sharing on here anymore.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2020, 07:28:58 PM »
That is a fair point to be honest- you encourage people not to keep reading and say the majority of them will not be accurate, that must include the ones you give- so how do you ethically justify continuing to sell them if that’s how you feel about them?

I stated in my post that’s cause to why I won’t be giving or receiving readings anymore. I mentioned that above. After this year ends I’m closing my Etsy shop.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »
Yo this @waterfall person has literally been harassing me in inbox for no reason lol. I’m convinced it’s sunshine blue because she talks and acts the same way. And that user was once removed from the forum, but I see she’s back. And threatening me in my inbox. Prime reason why I stayed off this forum for so long - cause you share your story and people don’t want to hear the truth.

You have been interacting with me via pm. Recriprocal.

Any message I send is telling you to stop contacting me 😳 that doesn’t  count

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2020, 07:35:20 PM »
Sorry for the harassment you’re getting, I mean no ill will towards you at all was just curious on that point. Thanks for responding and I hope you’re coping okay and things get better for you.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2020, 07:41:39 PM »

You have been interacting with me via pm. Recriprocal.

You yourself advised people not to get readings. You contradict yourself but anyway I don't give a shit who was right or wrong for someone who advises not to get readings. You were writing me back via pm. Lol

I already had a huge prediction come to pass so I don't really care about what you say.

Hey waterfall - not sure you’re reading my posts thoroughly - after experiencing everything I did this year with psychics, readings, and predictions and a lot not going according to what was predicted (even the big hitters all getting it wrong) THIS is why I stated I am withdrawing from readings entirely. Seeing the false hope others gave me, and not wanting to have the potential to possibly do that to someone else. Is the realization I have reached after all this time. And why I’m disconnecting from it all. This is a more recent realization and you need to stop the negativity and get all the information, before jumping to conclusions because the energy you’re spreading to people on this forum (assuming and harassing) is negative as fuck . I don’t know how you’re back on this form, after they deleted you before under another user name

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2020, 11:19:46 PM »
These comments are becoming disgusting. You will never “win” against Laura, you will never be able to reason with her or convince her of anything. That is clear by now. I can’t tell anyone to do but surely it is better to not keep having pointless arguments.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2020, 06:43:26 PM »
Some people need to realise(although I understand that when you have no brain this is not possible) that no matter how much they write their posts cannot be seen by me because I have put you where you belong (aka my trash bin) so one has to really be lunatic to keep talking to themselves.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Hilarious.

I include 3 examples. LOL

In the meanwhile I keep watching the Discord (aka lunatic ward) conversations and taking screenshots for purposes you still are not aware about.

You do realize this can be considered a threat and black mail, right? Which is obviously illegal in both the country this forum is hosted and Spain. I highly recommend being careful with how you word things.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2020, 07:02:52 PM »
So Stephanie Theresa...yeah...

anything