Author Topic: Ex Reappears After 2 Years  (Read 2623 times)

Offline helloworld

Ex Reappears After 2 Years
« on: April 21, 2020, 11:35:17 PM »
I don't post here as much anymore for several reasons but given how helpful this forum was when I went through a rather rough period a few years ago, it's only fair to share my story. Paying it forward so here you go -

An ex I was in a serious relationship with, suddenly reappeared after 2 years of no contact. He has been messaging me quite a bit asking me to get back to him and professing his love for me.

To give some background, he was the most loving and caring man initially, surprised me with the most beautiful experiences and treated me extremely well but over time he started to get toxic. I didn't want to deal with his toxic behavior. I knew I deserved a lot better so I walked away from him. Walking away was hard and hurt like crazy but I had to do it. The last contact we had was over 2 years ago when I disappeared on him after sending him a message on how toxic he had become and prayed he worked on himself. I never heard from him after that nor did I reach out. I deleted him from all of my social media. Fast forward, 2 years later, he contacts me with loving messages as though we are still together. My gut tells me he hasn't changed. I even asked him in so many words. I am not convinced so I refuse to entertain his texts but he won't stop messaging and his texts are all about love. Oh well...

Moving on, the big question, which readers were right. I mostly read on keen and a little on Bitwine. Below are my notes:

Keen:
Queen of Cups -
Like most of you know, she is close to a 100% with the immediate but with predictions, her accuracy is almost zero. She has told me word to word things he would have told me a few hours ago but that would be pretty frustrating because I didn't want to know the current. I knew the current. Also she would change her prediction based on the current. For instance early in the relationship, she told me you both are going to get married, etc. This was when all was going great and he was non toxic. Later, when he started getting toxic, she said he is unsure so she didn't think we would get married.
I am convinced QoC has a gift - she is an empath and can read current accurately but her predictions are based on her thoughts on how things "could" manifest based on the current feeling. In summary, she nailed the immediate current - when I say immediate I mean things that he would say or do within 24 hours but her predictions have been mostly wrong.

Lady Persephone -
I only read with her once about this ex - after I walked away from him. I wanted to get closure on why he suddenly got so toxic. She was one of the 2 readers who gave me the much needed closure. She is good with knowing what goes inside a person's head - why they are behaving a certain way or behaved a certain way. I remember feeling at peace with the situation after my reading and thanks to her I essentially stopped calling readers about him.
Lady P has been good with me for other exes too; however, I recommend limiting your readings with her regarding a certain POI or situation, perhaps 1 or at the most 2 per situation else she will either get repetitive or she will infuse her own wisdom into the reading and it will be more of counseling/guidance and less of a reading.
She told me why he behaved the way he did and said he could get his act together but he will be rather slow and that he will contact in 2-3. She thought that could be weeks - it was 2-3 years.

Mystical Mirror by Rikki 27 or something like that
She has a blunt monotonous way of talking but she told me he will be back but will move slowly. She knew he has control issues, feels terrible about what he did to me but will not apologize though he will be nicer when he comes back. She said he will be back but couldn't say when. She said most likely it was going to be after 6 months. She was pretty positive overall.
In hindsight, her reading was pretty spot on. As it happens, he did come back, was extremely nice but never admitted to his mistake even though I asked him.

Soulful Journeys and Marie West -

Both said he cares about me, he is not done with me and will be back. They both were convinced he will contact me in a few weeks or at the latest in 2-3 months.

Ness21 -
She told me he is undecided. He will not make a move anytime soon or any changes since he is not in any rush. She doesn't give details but has been almost 100% accurate for on relationship outcomes. I hate it when she says POI is undecided but she was right. He was undecided and moved slowly.

Bitwine:
Mondez Durden -
He gets into the depth of a person's psyche and similar to Lady P tells you what caused the person to behave the way they did. He was the other reader I got closure from. He doesn't make predictions though but is good if you want insight into a person's psyche. It helped me because it made me realize his innate issues and insecurities from his childhood made him behave the way he did and had nothing to do with me.

Bottomline: No one got timing accurately. I think timing is more or less a fluke. After I walked away from this ex I was confused why and how all these readers thought he would come back. They also thought we have a future together and could be in a relationship.

I know if I give in now I can be in a relationship with the ex. Had my ex healed himself, this could have been a positive story but since I don't feel that, I am not taking him back. No man is worth the emotional stress or drama. We deserve so much better.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 11:40:03 PM by helloworld »

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Ex Reappears After 2 Years
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 11:45:38 PM »
I don't post here as much anymore for several reasons but given how helpful this forum was when I went through a rather rough period a few years ago, it's only fair to share my story. Paying it forward so here you go -

An ex I was in a serious relationship with, suddenly reappeared after 2 years of no contact. He has been messaging me quite a bit asking me to get back to him and professing his love for me.

To give some background, he was the most loving and caring man initially, surprised me with the most beautiful experiences and treated me extremely well but over time he started to get toxic. I didn't want to deal with his toxic behavior. I knew I deserved a lot better so I walked away from him. Walking away was hard and hurt like crazy but I had to do it. The last contact we had was over 2 years ago when I disappeared on him after sending him a message on how toxic he had become and prayed he worked on himself. I never heard from him after that nor did I reach out. I deleted him from all of my social media. Fast forward, 2 years later, he contacts me with loving messages as though we are still together. My gut tells me he hasn't changed. I even asked him in so many words. I am not convinced so I refuse to entertain his texts but he won't stop messaging and his texts are all about love. Oh well...

Moving on, the big question, which readers were right. I mostly read on keen and a little on Bitwine. Below are my notes:

Keen:
Queen of Cups -
Like most of you know, she is close to a 100% with the immediate but with predictions, her accuracy is almost zero. She has told me word to word things he would have told me a few hours ago but that would be pretty frustrating because I didn't want to know the current. I knew the current. Also she would change her prediction based on the current. For instance early in the relationship, she told me you both are going to get married, etc. This was when all was going great and he was non toxic. Later, when he started getting toxic, she said he is unsure so she didn't think we would get married.
I am convinced QoC has a gift - she is an empath and can read current accurately but her predictions are based on her thoughts on how things "could" manifest based on the current feeling. In summary, she nailed the immediate current - when I say immediate I mean things that he would say or do within 24 hours but her predictions have been mostly wrong.

Lady Persephone -
I only read with her once about this ex - after I walked away from him. I wanted to get closure on why he suddenly got so toxic. She was one of the 2 readers who gave me the much needed closure. She is good with knowing what goes inside a person's head - why they are behaving a certain way or behaved a certain way. I remember feeling at peace with the situation after my reading and thanks to her I essentially stopped calling readers about him.
Lady P has been good with me for other exes too; however, I recommend limiting your readings with her regarding a certain POI or situation, perhaps 1 or at the most 2 per situation else she will either get repetitive or she will infuse her own wisdom into the reading and it will be more of counseling/guidance and less of a reading.
She told me why he behaved the way he did and said he could get his act together but he will be rather slow and that he will contact in 2-3. She thought that could be weeks - it was 2-3 years.

Mystical Mirror by Rikki 27 or something like that
She has a blunt monotonous way of talking but she told me he will be back but will move slowly. She knew he has control issues, feels terrible about what he did to me but will not apologize though he will be nicer when he comes back. She said he will be back but couldn't say when. She said most likely it was going to be after 6 months. She was pretty positive overall.
In hindsight, her reading was pretty spot on. As it happens, he did come back, was extremely nice but never admitted to his mistake even though I asked him.

Soulful Journeys and Marie West -

Both said he cares about me, he is not done with me and will be back. They both were convinced he will contact me in a few weeks or at the latest in 2-3 months.

Ness21 -
She told me he is undecided. He will not make a move anytime soon or any changes since he is not in any rush. She doesn't give details but has been almost 100% accurate for on relationship outcomes. I hate it when she says POI is undecided but she was right. He was undecided and moved slowly.

Bitwine:
Mondez Durden -
He gets into the depth of a person's psyche and similar to Lady P tells you what caused the person to behave the way they did. He was the other reader I got closure from. He doesn't make predictions though but is good if you want insight into a person's psyche. It helped me because it made me realize his innate issues and insecurities from his childhood made him behave the way he did and had nothing to do with me.

Bottomline: No one got timing accurately. I think timing is more or less a fluke. After I walked away from this ex I was confused why and how all these readers thought he would come back. They also thought we have a future together and could be in a relationship.

I know if I give in now I can be in a relationship with the ex. Had my ex healed himself, this could have been a positive story but since I don't feel that, I am not taking him back. No man is worth the emotional stress or drama. We deserve so much better.

I agree. Lady P is great at explaining someone else’s feelings and intentions. I only read with her when I have a specific question and only read with her once about a situation. She does get repetitive if you read with her more than once about the same person or situation.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 11:46:42 PM »
WOW -- thank you for this...   I think it's great when people come back and tell their story!   Wishing you the best of luck!  I am hoping you have healed and no loinger want this POI?   Or if you do, he has done his work and no longer toxic?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:43 PM »
Good for you. This is an excellent post.

I won't go through them all, but I read with everyone on your list except Soulful Journeys and Marie West.
I've read with Mystical Mirror by Rikki and only once back in 2018. After reading with her I took notes on her predictions and not only was she off, she was very wrong about all the predictions she made. Mondez Durden, I believe some have reported having issues about him. I never read with him, but I sent him an email once and he responded that he couldn't help. He recommended Terry Mastriantonio which ended up being a disaster. I've also read with Ness21, but she was general gertrude, so I'll never go back.

It's great that you took the reins and decided to not settle for less. Do you know why the poi started becoming toxic later on? Was he jealous of you and how well your life was going?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 12:39:04 AM »
WOW -- thank you for this...   I think it's great when people come back and tell their story!   Wishing you the best of luck!  I am hoping you have healed and no loinger want this POI?   Or if you do, he has done his work and no longer toxic?

Thank you. I no longer want this POI. He doesn't deserve my attention nor deserves to be in my life if he doesn't heal which I feel he hasn't. I worked a lot on myself so I am no longer allowing myself to be shortchanged.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 01:03:46 AM »
Good for you. This is an excellent post.

I won't go through them all, but I read with everyone on your list except Soulful Journeys and Marie West.
I've read with Mystical Mirror by Rikki and only once back in 2018. After reading with her I took notes on her predictions and not only was she off, she was very wrong about all the predictions she made. Mondez Durden, I believe some have reported having issues about him. I never read with him, but I sent him an email once and he responded that he couldn't help. He recommended Terry Mastriantonio which ended up being a disaster. I've also read with Ness21, but she was general gertrude, so I'll never go back.

It's great that you took the reins and decided to not settle for less. Do you know why the poi started becoming toxic later on? Was he jealous of you and how well your life was going?

Thanks. I should have mentioned in my post - NONE of these readers told me he was toxic which was the main issue in our relationship and me walking away. Only Lady P and Mondez touched on his psyche which needed a lot of work and healing. He has massive emotional issues stemming from his childhood / parents and he channeled that energy into his work. He's a well regarded billionaire - one of those who covers issues via work successes. I think he could have narcissistic personality disorder but who knows. People with NPD love bomb you and later destroy you. That's their pattern. It's crazy.

I must admit, do I like the attention - yes; do I get tempted to respond - yes. Also, I am single and being alone particularly in this COVID-19 environment makes me want to respond but I will not give in. When I get tempted, I remind myself of how toxic he was and how he treated me in the end. That's good enough for me to look the other way immediately.

I am thankful I didn't listen to any of the above readers and moved on. Had I listened to the readers and their positive predictions, most likely I would have waited for this toxic ex, not healed and not worked on myself. Perhaps I would be jumping with joy after receiving his recent texts only to reconcile and be treated like crap again. Nada.

Onwards and Upwards.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:12:21 AM by helloworld »