Author Topic: Tower moment, Universe won't tell psychics what it is!!  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Cancersun22

Tower moment, Universe won't tell psychics what it is!!
« on: April 16, 2020, 02:25:25 PM »
Hey Everyone, so I've heard that something is going to happen, like a big crash and a big test. I got a love reading they said something like maybe someone close to me passing away, that will affect my relationship, or something really really BAD. They did however ask (without me asking) if it's like a thirdpart and it's not.

Have anyone else ever got a reading like this!?!? Like a reading where psychics tell you something is about to happen but universe won't tell me what. I am stressing so much because I have also felt as this phase is ending as well as me finishing school, try to get a new job, having a spiritual awakening and so on.

I just feel so stressed about this

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Tower moment, Universe won't tell psychics what it is!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 08:42:09 PM »
I have had this happen in my family. A family friend who is psychic predicted a death months out but couldnt see full details. A few months later my 14 year old cousin passed away. She said we would see them before they passed. At the time of the reading, we thought it might have been my sick grandfather who we took care of but it wasnt. My cousin had committed suicide, and a week before, we had taken a trip to see the family. I had gotten a weird feeling but didnt think anything of it. A week later he was gone. So she saw something, but not clearly or how, or why.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 08:43:40 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 02:05:07 AM »

A real psychic reading involves details...for instance rather than saying someone might die, they might say something like "I see you attending a funeral when there is snow on the ground."

Psychics really should just tell you what they see, hear, sense, etc. with minimal personal interpretation, and no embellishment. Hinting at things they can't clarify is embellishment.

This probably won't be any consolation but in my experience, the vast majority of what psychics DO see and describe never happens. The things they predict accurately turn out to be very inconsequential and unimportant. And they rarely predict the important things that DO happen, good or bad.

Most predictions never really amount to anything. So if they just alluding to something that will happen, that they can't specify and details about, I would just write it off as meaningless.
I just wanted to highlight some things that have always rang true for me.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 03:34:41 AM »
I had a reading a long time ago where I had the tower show up.. and kept showing up, at the time I was anxious because my ex fiancé was dealing with legal issues so I thought the tower meant things not working out for him. It turns out the tower was actually us breaking up, which she did mention, but at the time I could not see it happening. I kept reading with her because I had work issues going on and wanted guidance about it and each time the tower would show up. My ex and I did indeed separate, the interesting thing is that the closer we came to the actual break, the more clear the readings were regarding to what the tower actual meant for me.

anything