Author Topic: Nicki Bonfilio - Intuitive  (Read 3469 times)

Offline 1day

Nicki Bonfilio - Intuitive
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »
Hi Everyone:

I wanted to share an empath and intuitive that I've read with before. She will NOT sugarcoat anything and will tell you straight up if you need to move on (she told me during one of our readings, "find another man"). She is all about helping you get your life to where it needs to be and she is more invested in YOU than the outcome. I've read with her several times and there were times when I didn't want to hear what she had to say, but she gave me some tough love anyway. She's very good at picking up emotions, thoughts and feelings as they are happening NOW and in the past, but I will tell you (and she will tell you) timing is NOT her thing, so don't go into the reading expecting it. She doesn't need a lot of info to get started. I think when I first read with her, I said I just wanted some clarity around someone and off she went. Once she gets going, she will ask you questions to make sure she's getting the right information in and connecting to you correctly, but she doesn't start off doing a cold reading with a barrage of questions.

I've recommended her to friends and one of them told her that she described the apartment she lived in. She told me that I should spend more time in the green area by my house (there's a park not too far from where I live) when I am trying to make decisions. 

I haven't read with her lately, because there are things that I am working on that we've talked about and I didn't want to keep calling her and her telling me the same thing. But she's a good option to help you gain clarity to the situation and not wonder if she's sharing information with another reader on the site, or if she's genuine or the other concerns we have with readers on hotlines.

Take a look at her yelp site: http://www.yelp.com/biz/nicki-bonfilio-san-francisco
And her own site: http://www.unraveling.com/bio.html

She also does phone readings (which is how I read with her) at much better rates than what you'll find on Keen, CP and the like.

If any of you consider her as an option for readings, I do hope that she is able to give you some peace of mind so you can continue forward in your life, whichever road that is meant to be.