Author Topic: Mattie or Yona  (Read 3045 times)

Offline RNCMS

Mattie or Yona
« on: April 14, 2020, 11:12:42 PM »
So who's reading would you trust more when they're polar opposites? Yona gave a positive reading,  Mattie-not so much.

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Mattie or Yona
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 11:36:25 PM »
Honestly, some connect and some don't. I wish there was a straight answer.

In my case, Yona's reading for me seemed super vague and all over the place when it happened -- looking back, she was totally right on everything. Outcomes, general path, etc.

Mattie got not one thing right for me.

Also, I noticed you read with Uli in December. How is that reading panning out?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 12:14:27 AM »

In my case, Yona's reading for me seemed super vague and all over the place when it happened -- looking back, she was totally right on everything. Outcomes, general path, etc.

I got some hits from Yona, nadda from Mattie. Mattie is too overpriced for nothing to happen.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 12:25:16 AM »
Definitely NOT Mattie.

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 12:58:06 AM »
Definitely Yona
I'd read with myself, and buy myself expensive shoes as a payment, than read with Mattie again!

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 02:47:08 AM »

As far as Uli goes, she didn't give any definite answers.  It was all pretty generic but overall leaned more positive. 

Offline mariah419

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 02:05:54 AM »
Honestly neither! Both are not bad, but they did not get my situation fully correct. A lot of details were very off. I suggest yona, over mattie though.

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 08:03:41 AM »
Yona - Mattie is so expensive and didn't get anything right for me, she kept pushing back timescales.

But actually with Yona being so cryptic / predictions far out and the dreaded towers i think i would rather read with Kisha again.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 02:25:32 PM »
Mattie takes notes and guesses, Yona does not.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 03:21:01 PM »
NOT MATTIE.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 10:55:18 AM »
Mattie is HORRIBLE and Im not sure what abilities if any she possesses. Yona is not very forthright, so are you sure she actually gave a positive prediction? Was the prediction regarding specific person? She's known to mix up energies and the strange thing with her she can mashup energies with people you have yet to meet.

Yona is a much better reader than Mattie but Yona's flaws yields her not very dependable in my book. If you don't have another trusted advisor then you might just have to wait until things unfolds.🙁
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:49:00 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 03:20:01 AM »
I would choose Yona over Mattie.  I won't lie and say I haven't gotten some hits with Mattie, but she is way too expensive and there are plenty more predictions that didn't come true to recommend her.

Yona has predicted a lot for me and a few big predictions; I think she got another thing right for me these past few days, but sometimes it's better to lean back a bit and see if you're interpreting right or not.  But again, she doesn't work for everyone; I feel fortunate that she has for me.