Author Topic: Empaths  (Read 12413 times)

Offline Rayban212

Empaths
« on: April 10, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »
Is there anyone that can recommend a really good empath? I was going to do a 10 prediction read with Leanne but I want to ask certain questions and she can get rude with those especially a love interest.

Is there anyone that you guys can recommend that can get inside someone’s head? Preferably their own site? My poi is being weird

Don’t say Qoc (Anne) someone else please lol

Offline Rayban212

Re: Empaths
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 06:48:00 PM »
I haven't read with her for a long long time, her ppm has gone nuts on Keen, but Soul Navigation has always been quite good for me. She has her own website.

Whats her website?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 04:15:48 AM »
I like Karen Jo knowing angel.  If you google that it will pull up her site.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 02:01:53 PM »
I suggest you try Greek psychic Anne (Ex Cytheria, OccultBoutiqueby Anne, Tpsychilighhouse). She is now back on Fiverr with new listings and fairly cheap prices. I tried her 3 days ago and I literally got goosebumps from the stuff she has picked up and it was a tricky third party question. I have forwarded the same questions to a couple of Etsy readers and were utterly disappointed about how generic and new-agey they were.  She got a minor detail off but the rest of her reading was shockingly accurate and precise.
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

I just hope she doesn't get burned out of orders and be forced to pause her listings again and come back with a new screen name lol.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 09:05:37 PM »
I suggest you try Greek psychic Anne (Ex Cytheria, OccultBoutiqueby Anne, Tpsychilighhouse). She is now back on Fiverr with new listings and fairly cheap prices. I tried her 3 days ago and I literally got goosebumps from the stuff she has picked up and it was a tricky third party question. I have forwarded the same questions to a couple of Etsy readers and were utterly disappointed about how generic and new-agey they were.  She got a minor detail off but the rest of her reading was shockingly accurate and precise.
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

I just hope she doesn't get burned out of orders and be forced to pause her listings again and come back with a new screen name lol.

OKay I just read the LONGEST thread about median Zaira on the other forum....  Is this her?   It soudns like shes pretty accurate when shes accurate?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 09:21:06 PM »

Exactly. She does that often.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:47:25 PM »
Oh, just take marinacy's review with a grain of salt (she's also on the other forum). She's greek too and just rants about Anne no matter what. Even knowing how Anne flakes out at times and doesn't provide the readings she promises and then acquires a new name after some time because she burnt so many bridges with the previous moniker. I've read with her and she wasn't bad at all. For $7 including the fiverr $2 fee the prices aren't bad but Anne believes she is better than she actually is and will raise her prices at some point. She does this all the time too.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 10:10:18 PM »
Oh, just take marinacy's review with a grain of salt (she's also on the other forum). She's greek too and just rants about Anne no matter what. Even knowing how Anne flakes out at times and doesn't provide the readings she promises and then acquires a new name after some time because she burnt so many bridges with the previous moniker. I've read with her and she wasn't bad at all. For $7 including the fiverr $2 fee the prices aren't bad but Anne believes she is better than she actually is and will raise her prices at some point. She does this all the time too.

I'm so confused... are they two different readers? who would you guys suggest I read with then?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 11:39:51 PM »
They are actually but Marinacy is only a tarot reader and is not even psychic. She does have a shop on Etsy though. I will never try her. She is kind of a bitch too, so there's that. She is also a member of SPS, so really avoid her. This is just my run-ins with her. Do what works for you.

Anne is the intuitive reader. I know she is more than just tarot, but some have mentioned she has bipolar by the way she opens a shop then after some time, won't give clients the reading they paid for. You have to eventually file a claim or something ridiculous or try to chase her down. I'm surprised Etsy let her open another shop. She flakes out or something or gets overwhelmed. I mean she won't even pause her shop or turn it off, or whatever and people wait weeks and never hear from her. She has done this on numerous occasions and has had a slew of various names and shops in her background. js

She is cheap though. Those are the only readers that I basically do now. Any reader is a risk.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2020, 12:27:32 AM »
OH! ok, gotcha thanks love!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 12:52:58 AM »
Is Anne good with general questions?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 02:02:07 AM »
I'm not sure about that. Send her a message.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 12:42:14 PM »

OKay so is Anne (psychic Diva) -- good?  DO you recommend her?  I mean provided she actually does get back to me? 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2020, 12:58:13 PM »
I honestly did it yesterday for 5 dollars plus 2 dollar fee. Should have it by the 16th. I’ll  let you know if I remember. I saw all this 15 mins after I sent it. Hahaa.  A part of me was like either people just pushing their views or opinions or this really does happen. I’m staying neutral on that side of things untill this comes if it does.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2020, 02:10:40 PM »

OKay so is Anne (psychic Diva) -- good?  DO you recommend her?  I mean provided she actually does get back to me?

Ninacy and hornetkick recommend her so I booked with her to read tomorrow. I hope she’s good like they say! This is going to be my last reading for a while 😩 I’m getting addicted again

anything