Author Topic: ingridcapron  (Read 4017 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: ingridcapron
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 02:44:36 PM »
The fact of the matter is, a reader actually stated to me that they have “group meetings”, and during one of those meetings, one of the more pricey readers asked for client info to be shared with her. For example, if you confirmed with one reader that your ex gifted you a blue and yellow turtleneck sweater…then, a different reader in their circle would repeat this to impress you into thinking that they’re keyed in to your energy and situation.

If you doubt that there is note-sharing, fine. But, I believe otherwise.

Sorry this is so far fetched and makes no logical sense. Logistically it’s extremely challenging unless you have a tiny client base shared between a few. And again fiscally it also makes no sense.   If you’re giving another reader intel so the client thinks she’s so legit, then you’re losing business and giving it to someone else.  And then to keep track of that in case that person calls, is really a big stretch.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2021, 02:52:01 PM »
Tried this reader for the first time recently and was pretty impressed with her ability to pick up the POI's character quickly and read the situation accurately.  I got a prediction that I will update here if it comes through (or if it doesnt) but need to give it a little time to play out first.

Wondering if anyone else has tried her and what you think of her?

She’s okay. Please pay attention when you call her again. It felt to me as if she keeps notes. She tended to repeat one key (unimportant) fact over and over…as if to show that she is keyed in to my situation

Most psychics keep notes. That’s not uncommon at all.

Do you know if they share their notes with other psychics?  I think that some do chat only so you can't hear their voice. That way they can have many names and share notes with all those psychic selves.

Unless they are running a gypsy scam where they have a family working as psychics, it’s doubtful. Even that is a far stretch.  In a purely logical level you don’t know if a particular client is going to call you. You’d have to be extremely quick to find and read those notes you’ve made from other info.  Secondly, it makes no sense for an advisor to share info with another reader, they aren’t going to want to lose the client and give another reader an advantage. It’s a competitive business.  What you’re saying makes zero sense and how are they Shari g info? Exactly? They aren’t all tapped into some magical phone line or chat and telling each other things about you.  There are no massive shared client resources.  These readers have lived and better things to do than sitting around sharing info on a client that might call someone else.  This just doesn’t make logical sense.  They have absolutely nothing to gain from this. It’s like a restaurant isn’t going to share their recipe with a rivaling restaurant.   Each reader may keep their own notes some may be extensive others may be as simple as your name and sign so they don’t have to ask all the time.  And many use phone and not chat.
I agree with you.  They are competitive so why would they want to share their notes and risk losing business ?  That just doesn’t make sense.  I do believe however, that some psychics are only on  chat so that they can have many identities and not be recognized by their voice.  They  keep one set of notes of all their costumers stories, thus amazing their hapless “first time” callers into believing that the small  important details they  picked up on was due to their psychic abilities rather than the chat they had with them earlier under their different psychic identity.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:04:38 PM by Live and love »

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2021, 04:02:26 PM »
Believe what you will…I don’t really care. I know what I’ve been told and what I’ve witnessed. And, there are several posts here regarding reader note-sharing. THE END.

anything