Author Topic: Over it  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Ash1234567

Over it
« on: April 06, 2020, 08:59:55 PM »
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I’m over psychics most of them are full of s***!!!! My ex just posted a birthday post dedicated to his girlfriend (that he got with 2 months after he dumped me out of the blue) and I NEVER got that. He never showed me off on social media, yet she gets it all. I am so embarrassed and questioning if he ever loved me. Even his family and friends are posting for her and they never did for me. Was that all a joke. I don’t believe it for a second when psychics say he is gonna come back. His family prefers you. Your connection was stronger. I’m so embarrassed and so angry

Offline maggs30

Re: Over it
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 09:09:53 PM »
I'm so sorry it sucks. I think 99% of them don't see anything and the 1% see current not future. Very few see future and those ones mix energies. Don't feel embarrassed. It's better to have loved and given it your all. It's their fault if they walk away. 

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 10:26:54 PM »
He was too embarrassed to share me to the world. That’s what’s embarrassing for me. I wasn’t good enough for his friends

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 10:36:05 PM »
No! Don't think like that. He didn't show you off because he was embarrassed he would be called out for being and acting like the dick he was. It's nothing to do with you. It's all in his mental perception.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 11:06:34 PM »
Then why does he share her everywhere :(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 11:38:04 PM »
Because she's to stupid to call him out on piss poor behaviour. I bet he treats her like shit and she laps it up and praises him. It's nothing but an ego boost and a jab at you he's doing it on purpose. Ignore the asshole. Find your anger at his behavior. Once you find the anger you should have had before you will see him for who he is.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 11:44:36 PM »
Ash aren’t you in your early 20s and beautiful?  Not saying this has anything to do with your situation, but I honestly think that you have so much time ahead of you to find a guy that isn’t afraid to show you off and call you his girlfriend.  Also I can tell you that you shouldn’t always believe everything on social media.  I doubt this is going to last.  And honestly he sounds like a loser so why would you want him anyway?  I don’t know you at all but I know you can do 1000000 times better.  I’ve been there, hang in there.  You’ll meet the person that doesn’t make you have to ever second guess anything. 

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 11:53:07 PM »
Oh sweetie.  Just remember it’s about him.  Not you.  Remember your worth.  I’ve been where you are and it hurts like hell.  Truth is you’ll find someone that’s worth your time and he wasn’t.   Remember that she’s probably allowing and has less self worth than you.

Weak men can’t deal with strong woman. 

Offline aries1995

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 12:09:57 AM »
You deserve to be treated better, so now you’re free to find someone that will treat you the way you deserve! His loss, not yours! Stay strong 💪🏽
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 12:51:24 AM by aries1995 »

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 12:14:21 AM »
I don’t know any of you but god I love you guys!

Offline russianred

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 12:33:21 AM »
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I’m over psychics most of them are full of s***!!!! My ex just posted a birthday post dedicated to his girlfriend (that he got with 2 months after he dumped me out of the blue) and I NEVER got that. He never showed me off on social media, yet she gets it all. I am so embarrassed and questioning if he ever loved me. Even his family and friends are posting for her and they never did for me. Was that all a joke. I don’t believe it for a second when psychics say he is gonna come back. His family prefers you. Your connection was stronger. I’m so embarrassed and so angry

Yeah, I recently came to the same conclusion when I noticed that their predictions (even the "heavy hitters") seemed to change and be based on the energy and optimism (or lack thereof) that I brought to the call.  I think the majority of them reflect the caller's energy.

And I would feel the same way as you, but I would bet that she put him up to it.  Maybe not directly (like post this or else) but by sending signs.  I don't think men tend to care as much about social media as women do where we analyze it.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 01:16:14 AM »

Yeah, I recently came to the same conclusion when I noticed that their predictions (even the "heavy hitters") seemed to change and be based on the energy and optimism (or lack thereof) that I brought to the call.  I think the majority of them reflect the caller's energy.

And I would feel the same way as you, but I would bet that she put him up to it.  Maybe not directly (like post this or else) but by sending signs.  I don't think men tend to care as much about social media as women do where we analyze it.

I tend to agree, I had to pretty much post myself for him on his account because he wouldn’t, but then again he’s making her ‘breakfast in bed’ and never cooked once for me in the 1 and a half years. So I think he is a lot more into her than he was me. But I dunno, he has posted her a lot

Offline user5942

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 01:19:44 AM »
Singlehandedly the greatest and wisest sentence I’ve ever read on this forum

Weak men can’t deal with strong woman.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 03:06:08 AM »
Hey Ash flaunting his relationship on social media shows his insecurity, the weakness in the relationship and the validation he is desperately seeking. Also it maybe a way for him to show the world hw is such a badass playboy and has all these chicks pining over him. His negligible self worth is reflected in this behavior. You are better than this and you deserve a man who is secure in himself and his relationship. Shine on