Author Topic: Clairvoyant Chat  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Clairvoyant Chat
« on: April 06, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »
I only saw threads from Aries Intuition and Micah readings so I wanted to post this and get opinions. 

Out of those 3 readers would you mind sharing your experiences?  I got a reading from Kisha which was the polar opposite of Micah’s reading, and I haven’t tried Carla but considering.  Does anyone have direct experiences with them?  Just trying to find some answers to a very scary situation I’m involved in.  Thank you.

Offline Freefinally

Re: Clairvoyant Chat
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 08:48:48 PM »
I read with Kisha and micah.  I feel like Micah picked up on my situation more clearly and he picked up the details on his own.  He’s one of only a handful that have picked up the actual situation that I’m in. When I read with Kisha she told me I’d get frustrated and end things around now and that a new energy would come in around sept. The new energy she described is my current POI not just looks, height, race, but his exact job. So I don’t know if she’s picking him up as a different energy once some things change that need to change or what. But she didn’t give me a ton of details about anything and we got done with the call quick enough that she refunded some of my money. Interestingly enough if she really is just reading him as a new energy...the timeline is the same as the one Micah gave me. Not sure if that helps.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 05:24:36 AM »
Oh this absolutely helps because I feel the same way.  Micah picked up details on my situation that he could not possibly have been aware of.  I’m currently being stalked and had to get a restraining order against someone when Kisha told me this was a person of good intentions.  Really?  I’m not sure what her problem is but she’s kinda a b$t!h.  Thank you so much.  I have a follow up with Micah tomorrow. 

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 05:51:51 AM »
Can ypu link micahs thread?

Im so sorry youre in this situation!

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 07:28:36 AM »
Hey!  So if you google “clairvoyant chat” the page will show up, just scroll through readers and he’s right there:). I would send the link but I’m on my phone right now not at the computer:(. He’s lovely though you will enjoy

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »
Thank you so much ♡♡

anything