Author Topic: HELP pleaseee!!  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Fairydust123

HELP pleaseee!!
« on: April 04, 2020, 05:44:11 PM »
I've had a few different spreads done lately. Out comes very similar. (That in the end poi will come towards me to make things right).

During the shuffle 2 of cups popped out twice.

2 nights ago, I asked a 3 question spread for positive contact being made in April.
It pulled
Magician in reverse
Then page of wands
Then outcome 6 of cups

HELP!! what does this mean.

For overall spread it was a very good outcome. But for this 3 card spread for april question, im stumped. Would you say yes contact or no contact will be made based on the magician in reverse. I dont think its trickery but timing is off? Idk! Tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:22:27 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline Fairydust123

Re: HELP pleaseee!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »
Ok!! Yeaaa! Thanks! We were together for many years and he left me for a married woman with kids. Been hoping we would reconcile. Weve never been able to fully leave each other.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 09:07:21 PM »
Also 2 of cups jumped out during shuffle

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 11:00:59 PM »
I would agree predominantly with the previous users analogy.
With the magician in reverse it can speak on hesitation, but that card in the reversal dominantly means a feeling of “not having everything it takes to manifest things” so with that aligned with the page of wands “which is a card usually indicating an interest but it possibly being more non comital and not secure”, and this card can alternatively mean in a romance reading that, things are surrounded by a heavy and dark energy. It usually represents the aggressive beginning of something. In most cases, it indicates a relationship that is driven by love and resentment. And the 6 of cups is a positive omen for “ex energy” resurfacing. Card is rooted in positive connections dealing with nostalgia. So it’s indication clearly of an ex, and maybe some initial hesitation, I would expect his interest and attempts at communication and positive feeling but wouldn’t expect security or stability for that month, possibly just more communication and then things not manifesting or growing into the way you possibly desire. It has a bit of a narcissistic feel. And though the attempts have opportunity of  being there I’d caution you to be guarded

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 12:19:45 AM »
Yes!!! Well my friend was distracted when he was doing the reading!!

I think your reading resonated more bee! Lol.... i hope at least..

I guess it kinda follows what you read for me, the coming in to communicate and then the actual commitment would be later in the year?!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:23:10 AM by Fairydust123 »

anything