Author Topic: New to this - apologies for duplicate posts re. Lifereader  (Read 832 times)

Offline lightfaerie

New to this - apologies for duplicate posts re. Lifereader
« on: March 30, 2020, 10:02:30 AM »
Hi all, sorry that I posted the same message about my negative psychic experience on Lifereader on multiple boards. Clarification: I thought I could delete my posts but can't figure out how to do it. When I signed up to the site, I was using this forum on my mobile and it is really fiddly.

If anyone can let me know how to remove duplicate posts that would be great? I've never used a forum like this before (only social media). I also wasn't sure which forum was best to use for my experience, so I reached out on a few. I guess I felt desperate to get the word out about the site that let me down. I wasn't intending to spam anyone, just wanted to throw caution out about the site and hope that people learn from my silly mistakes with Lifereader. 

I've since realised that people get notifications, so I apologise if you were spammed with my posts a day after I joined.

Anyway be kind ya'll and try to spread the love, especially during a time like this (it was so weird seeing negative comments, I hope people are gentler now lol)..

Offline bee.23

Re: New to this - apologies for duplicate posts re. Lifereader
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 10:16:37 AM »
You are 100% fine, some people be coming for peoples neck on the board lol... and others are supportive. Just like anyone we face in life... good with the bad. But yes, I agree we all should be supporting one another and more so in a time like this, as well as protecting our space and energy ❤️ We appreciate you for sharing your experiences.

Offline Fairydust123

Re: New to this - apologies for duplicate posts re. Lifereader
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 03:57:06 PM »
I did the same thing! No worries!!