Author Topic: fiverr- Psychics  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Redrose99

fiverr- Psychics
« on: March 28, 2020, 03:21:18 PM »
Hey, i was Just wondering if anyone has tried this psychic and if they are good or not?

https://www.fiverr.com/psychics

Thank you.

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: fiverr- Psychics
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 04:56:36 PM »
I’ve never tried her but read reviews Lipstick Alley about her and they were lukewarm reviews.  I’ve read that she’s sometimes on point and at times off.  Before I read the reviews, I researched her profile and saw that she only reads people who haven’t had a reading in three months; I guess it’s something to do with the previous readers energy or something similar to that.

Most of Fiverrs psychics are pure trash. 

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 06:53:15 PM »
I tried psychics and wouldn’t recommend. I tried a 3 questions and looking back on the reading I can say that only one mundane mention was accurate and the timeframe, but everything else that was stated never happened. Not worth the money in my opinion.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 06:40:05 PM »
Yes, tried her two times and I'm 99% sure she is a skilled fraud that uses mainly human psychology to predict her outcomes but has little to none actual psychic abilities. She also leans on positive outcomes to keep people hooked and coming back. I wouldn't recommend her at all.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 03:36:06 PM »
Spiritcalling was pretty accurate for me even was good at delivering bad news and not sugar coating anything . Read with her a few times and she is pretty consistent and getting predictions of outcomes right. She left fiverr and idk where she is but she was good for me years ago when I was going thru troubles with my ex

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 12:26:15 PM »
Spiritcalling was pretty accurate for me even was good at delivering bad news and not sugar coating anything . Read with her a few times and she is pretty consistent and getting predictions of outcomes right. She left fiverr and idk where she is but she was good for me years ago when I was going thru troubles with my ex

This is another fiverr reader you are referring to--this is not the (scammer) psychics that we are talking about in this thread. I would advise btw anyone to check the reader they are referring to and check existing posts first as this is getting confusing and annoying. There are some members here who have some troubling reading the posts and they will assume that another member has spoken about one particular reader when in reality they were referring to another reader with a similar name.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 02:20:00 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolyn Flynn? She did not match with my top readers and was wondering what is the experience for others.
Any information much appreciated.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolyn Flynn? She did not match with my top readers and was wondering what is the experience for others.
Any information much appreciated.

I had two readings with CarolynFlynn & both were consistent. My experience with her was positive, she knew things that only me who knew it, as if she caught my secrets! That's a huge validation for me. Some people said she is rude, cold, & negative, for me, she is just being honest & blunt, she is def not a sugar-coater! Her readings to me also didn't sound positive but she told me what I needed to hear, not what I wanted to hear! IMO, she is gifted.