Author Topic: Divine Empath-Buyer Beware  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Divine Empath-Buyer Beware
« on: March 26, 2020, 03:30:28 AM »
So it’s interesting I’m from LA and my mom had bought a reading with her months ago and said she is great.  Because I literally have nothing going on I decided to reach out to her as well.  I went to her website, booked a reading for today at 8pm, called the number, no answer.  Then I get a somewhat nasty email telling me this wasn’t a live reading and that I should read my carefully.  I hit live reading, I scheduled for 8pm tonight, if it wasn’t a live reading I wouldn’t have purchased it as I find email readings to be garbage. I wrote her again I apologize and I’ll pay for the full reading.  She replies back quite harshly (I’m kinda a b myself and I thought she was rude) that she only does “ mediumship and they aren’t on sale”. Excuse me?  Money is not an issue and it’s rude that she pointed that out.  LA is a big small city, you don’t treat strangers in that manner.  I’m glad I dodged a bullet with her!  Hopefully she refunds me.  What a nasty judge mental person.  Thanks no thanks

Offline AstridSky

Re: Divine Empath-Buyer Beware
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:21:19 AM »
Interesting, this seems to be consistent with other people’s experiences on this site. I wrote her an email and she was nice and told me her readings were 40% off currently due to corona; it’s even on her FB page. She also has selections for romance and general live chat reads. Honestly, she sounds like a nut job and glad I’m not getting a reading from her.