Author Topic: Sophia's Psychic Readings  (Read 1857 times)

Offline PinkyD

Sophia's Psychic Readings
« on: May 09, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
Had a reading with this new reader, 20 mins for $10, a steal of a deal. She seemed genuine, but I'm hyper paranoid about fake readers I have no idea, have any of you tried her?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/428905-sophia_divination?feedback=true&filter=-1#show_review

Offline PinkyD

Re: Sophia's Psychic Readings
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 07:57:58 PM »
Actually after re-reading the transcript, she seemed pretty honest....but i did have to provide info so idk but she really didn't seem like a scammer, or at least all of the others I've run into 😒

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
i tried this reader lately
pretty good, i am surprised she picked up quite a bit i just gave her names then nothing else.
she nailed the current by her cards and gave prediction this month and up to early spring.
i dont  have a feeling she is a scam but accuracy has to wait

Offline cake101

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »
I read with her a few times. At first I thought she was great and seemed to tune in well. But then I found her to get more general. And the last time I read with her looking for an update on thoughts and feelings her only answer was no change all looked good and wouldn't offer anything else. Well there was a big change in the dynamic and clearly she seemed too lazy to put in the effort at that time to make something up. Refused to refund my $10 despite only giving me a one liner and dropping the call. After that experience I wouldn't be shocked if she did turn out fake

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 08:33:19 AM »
I read with her a few times. At first I thought she was great and seemed to tune in well. But then I found her to get more general. And the last time I read with her looking for an update on thoughts and feelings her only answer was no change all looked good and wouldn't offer anything else. Well there was a big change in the dynamic and clearly she seemed too lazy to put in the effort at that time to make something up. Refused to refund my $10 despite only giving me a one liner and dropping the call. After that experience I wouldn't be shocked if she did turn out fake

Yeah, same, she turned out to be inaccurate as hell, actually when I msged her to ask for clarification, she was uninterested and lazy. I'm pretty sure she's fake.