Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 44098 times)

Offline Racquel43

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2020, 01:40:38 AM »
I agree she’s money minded, but I don’t blame her who isn’t at the end of the day. She went over time but only because I was agreeing with her to do some healing work at a later time. I wouldn’t even call my reading with her an actual reading we spent it setting up a slot for healing work. She gave me a price but then the next day she increased it saying something about it cutting into her time for her normal readings which didn’t make sense cause our normal reading went for half the time I would’ve went for the healing session and for 1/4 the price. She’s a business woman and good at manifestation/LOA but not psychic.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2020, 01:53:54 AM »
What I was hinting at was if you’re not open to the reading and you have a negative mind set it’s often hard for those who actually do have gifts to connect for an accurate reading; not a simple they can’t connect at all.  It also happens when you test them.

I just want it to be clear that I wasn’t speaking for her lol sorry if it seemed to imply that.

I gotta say, she knew what my person did right before we met, she accurately explained what our situation was and why in a way that made sense and then she offered the tools for me to take control and get my desired outcome quicker and healthier and have a happier overall relationship.  I find that to be invaluable and she never tried to sell me anything else.  Just spent a ton of her time sending me messages and links and videos

Offline Angel22

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2020, 02:01:10 AM »
I was reading after many months so I was pretty open minded and reading all the good reviews here my mindset was positive too. But she was definitely money minded, I got that with not just saying her time's up but also other instances and nothing wrong with being money minded. I am just saying that you need to provide that level of service then and if you are so busy with appointments, make a proper schedule, so that you don't overlap with the timings. Managing her schedule is her responsibility. As I mentioned earlier, I do appreciate her sending the links but my purpose of the reading was more to get insights into my situation and if you can't do that just say so. If I wanted so much of healing work, I could have gone to a therapist. Again, this is just my experience.

What I was hinting at was if you’re not open to the reading and you have a negative mind set it’s often hard for those who actually do have gifts to connect for an accurate reading; not a simple they can’t connect at all.  It also happens when you test them.

I just want it to be clear that I wasn’t speaking for her lol sorry if it seemed to imply that.

I gotta say, she knew what my person did right before we met, she accurately explained what our situation was and why in a way that made sense and then she offered the tools for me to take control and get my desired outcome quicker and healthier and have a happier overall relationship.  I find that to be invaluable and she never tried to sell me anything else.  Just spent a ton of her time sending me messages and links and videos

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2020, 03:00:01 AM »
I think reading with her once is enough.
She kinda asked me what did she say last time& has been dragging that on ever since.
To the point where I don’t think she tried after a while when she knows your story. Be careful.
I regret reading with her so often. (Maybe once a week or every 2 weeks) She also is very money minded & its a lil off putting to me.
Sometimes I feel a bit unwelcome when I catch her online cos I’ve read with her a couple times&!
it feels that she’ll rather have new clients...even tho i’m still paying her like everyone else...

She tells everyone to manifest ...
in a way, you don't need to read with her if you know about manifesting or do your own research.
She does pick up but ultimately leaves you in the drivers seat

Once is enough now that I know better
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 03:01:57 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline massine

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2020, 03:20:38 AM »
Has anyone had luck with her timeframes? I know one person mentioned success

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2020, 04:02:29 AM »
She kinda asked me what did she say last time& has been dragging that on ever since.
To the point where I don’t think she tried after a while when she knows your story. Be careful.
I regret reading with her so often. (Maybe once a week or every 2 weeks) She also is very money minded & its a lil off putting to me.
Sometimes I feel a bit unwelcome when I catch her online cos I’ve read with her a couple times&!
it feels that she’ll rather have new clients...even tho i’m still paying her like everyone else...

in a way, you don't need to read with her if you know about manifesting or do your own research.

Wait so which is it?  She cares about money too much or no? If she puts you in the drivers seat of your life (lol) and thinks once should be enough for a reading with her (idk if this is true) I don’t get how she’s money minded

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2020, 04:05:11 AM »

Wait so which is it?  She cares about money too much or no? If she puts you in the drivers seat of your life (lol) and thinks once should be enough for a reading with her (idk if this is true) I don’t get how she’s money minded

It’s all there in writing if you’d like to have another read.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2020, 04:06:40 AM »

Ok finished it twice still not seeing the logic of being both money hungry and not wanting to read more than once and putting you in the seat of your own life-mobile

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2020, 04:10:33 AM »

Ok finished it twice still not seeing the logic of being both money hungry and not wanting to read more than once and putting you in the seat of your own life-mobile

After multiple readings with her, this is the conclusion I have come to.
Money minded
Put you in the driver seat (manifestation)
Thus, you don’t need more than one reading because that is the answer to alllll issues according to her..
Do you get it?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2020, 04:27:40 AM »

Money minded
Thus, you don’t need more than one reading because that is the answer to alllll issues according to her..
Do you get it?

So you willingly kept seeking the advice of someone you felt wanted you to be in control of your own life and provided you the tools to do so, so SHE is money minded lol

Well yes I get it, but what I get is the logical disconnect apparent here

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2020, 04:28:04 AM »
I just tried her today. I dont get what you are all raving about She has an attitude also and is not genuine. And also VERY money minded. Dont find her accurate also. I am just writing my experience. Kept talking about manifestation, well I already know about it. Dont get it really.She fisihing me to do some healing and energy work blablabla and she said maybe a spell could work too... I was like, "really????"

Anyway I dont trust this website much,because they even raved about Divine Love Destiny, and The Golden Oracle before, and they are all fakes.

I learned a long time ago people here like anybody one week and everybody the next week. A whole thread can mention a advisor is fake and ppl will STILL read with them then complain in that same thread lol I never try anyone here who is over populated with reviews. It always ends the same for me. I used to binge back in 2017 18ish and nobody I was recommended or tried from reviews here was right for the most part. I discovered more fakes and fairytales. I don’t read no where near as much now and I’m much happier with myself

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2020, 04:36:59 AM »

Money minded
Do you get it?

So you willingly kept seeking the advice of someone you felt wanted you to be in control of your own life and provided you the tools to do so, so SHE is money minded lol

No. She’s money minded because of why I explained above.
I like her& she’s helped me more than most readers. I don’t mean to step on any predictions she’s given you if that’s why you’re so bothered or maybe you are related- in that case I don’t mean to disrespect your mom. I figured that’s who she must be to you since you’re so passionate.
All I’m saying is that she isn’t someone I’d read with so much with if I were to go back in time because you don’t need to.
I willingly sought the guidance from someone who I thought would give insight throughout different stages of my situation but quickly learned the same answers were given which I could have went on youtube for.
If you want to be deluded that’s your business but I hope others read this & not end up spending as much money as me because it’s really unnecessary.
I didn’t catch on to that until recently.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:26:12 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2020, 04:39:51 AM »
She does have an attitude, especially if you're more interested in a psychic reading than healing your childhood traumas. 😐
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:41:54 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2020, 04:41:15 AM »
I just tried her today. I dont get what you are all raving about She has an attitude also and is not genuine. And also VERY money minded. Dont find her accurate also. I am just writing my experience. Kept talking about manifestation, well I already know about it. Dont get it really.She fisihing me to do some healing and energy work blablabla and she said maybe a spell could work too... I was like, "really????"

Anyway I dont trust this website much,because they even raved about Divine Love Destiny, and The Golden Oracle before, and they are all fakes.

I learned a long time ago people here like anybody one week and everybody the next week. A whole thread can mention a advisor is fake and ppl will STILL read with them then complain in that same thread lol I never try anyone here who is over populated with reviews. It always ends the same for me. I used to binge back in 2017 18ish and nobody I was recommended or tried from reviews here was right for the most part. I discovered more fakes and fairytales. I don’t read no where near as much now and I’m much happier with myself
Amen. The rubbish I’m receiving just for being honest is crazy.
I’m so glad I’m out of this trance.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2020, 04:41:48 AM »

Money minded
Do you get it?

No. She’s money minded because of why I explained above.
I like her& she’s helped me more than most readers. I don’t mean to step on any predictions she’s given you if that’s why you’re so bothered or maybe you are related- in that case I don’t mean to disrespect your mom. I figured that’s who she must be to you since you’re so passionate.
All I’m saying is that she isn’t someone I’d read with so much with if I were to go back in time because you don’t need to.
I didn’t catch on to that until recently.

I don’t have any predictions pending I don’t read for those I know it may be odd but I don’t. 
My mom? Lol 😂

Ok so you haven’t given any actual reason why you say SHES money minded just of how careless you are with it... you’ve stated nothing that shows how she tried to get you to spend a bunch of money actually you said the opposite