Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 44353 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2020, 05:34:45 PM »
A bunch by these ones: Tom Douce, Joseph Alai, and Shelly Bullard

Mainly Shelley the 24H prior

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2020, 05:38:48 PM »
Also this subliminal

https://youtu.be/SdKZ0ypr6cw

Offline moonstar

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2020, 05:50:06 PM »

Thanks for sharing!
I’ve tried Shelley but not the other two, will try them though!

Do you find that your mind wonders though as you do them to other things?
I find this happens to me a lot and I struggle to focus for the full video/meditation

Offline massine

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2020, 05:58:52 PM »

Thanks for sharing!
I’ve tried Shelley but not the other two, will try them though!

Do you find that your mind wonders though as you do them to other things?
I find this happens to me a lot and I struggle to focus for the full video/meditation

I'm gonna sound mad, but I'll either say "focus" or like talk about the situation to refocus and it works for me!

Offline moonstar

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2020, 06:09:24 PM »

I'm gonna sound mad, but I'll either say "focus" or like talk about the situation to refocus and it works for me!

Cool thanks I will try that next time !

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2020, 06:12:15 PM »
I am so adhd, analytical anxious mess, so absolutely I get it lol

Happens to me too that’s why I started watching Subliminals too when I sleep lol

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2020, 07:00:31 PM »
Also this subliminal

Are you meant to listen to this daily or just once? It's kind of weird LOL but I'm listening to it now

Offline JJC

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2020, 08:30:00 PM »
Also this subliminal

Thanks for sharing! I feel quite positive after the first round of trial, just feeling a bit of dizziness and nauseous. Am I the only one who feels that way?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2020, 11:48:04 PM »
Idk I have a pretty strong stomach I guess because none of this stuff bothers me physically.  If you get headaches it could be 3rd eye related though which is kinda cool lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2020, 12:26:42 AM »
Wow that subliminal is hard to listen too.  It feels like when you are in a crowded place and everyone is talking at the same time amd can't make out what's being said.  There seems to be a lot of positive comments on there as to it working.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2020, 12:34:49 AM »
So after reading so many positive reviews, I gave her a try. The reading was very generic and nothing she said was really specific to my situation and I could not validate if it was true or not. She also asked me some details which I should not be giving but I though let's see if it helps her in seeing anything specific. But nope. And highly overrated, also I felt she was money minded, she did not even go a minute above her time and said time's up, not that I would want anyone to since I am paying according to time. But looking at the reviews here I thought she would. Also, I felt that rather than reading my situation she was too much pushy in manifesting, law of attraction and other stuff. This is just my experience. I read after many months and was hopeful about her, but it was waste of money. I think its time to stop reading completely...
After reading with countless psychics the only one which comes close is Yona, by only giving name and dob she could validate many things, don't know about the predictions yet.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2020, 01:09:44 AM »
I feel like it’s not money minded at all to tell you times up when they either arent able to provide you with what you’re looking for or they can’t read you correctly due to blocks etc .... right?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2020, 01:15:08 AM »
Also a lot of them to appointments for readings and she may have had one right after you.  Idk she was dead on for me and she literally saw things that were legit.  I loved the manifesting and healing stuff she sent at the end.  So helpful to make it so I can be in control of my own outcome

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2020, 01:28:30 AM »
She has gone way over time with me and has even given me info in the regular messaging box. However, she is pushy with the manifestations/LOA stuff and I do believe this is her main agenda---To help clients resolve their dilemmas through inner healing work and manifestations. She just needs to make that clear in her description.

As a reader I think she asked too many questions about the POI.
Last time we've talked, last time we saw each other and any other information I wanted to let her know about the POI.

I am not too sure of her psychic abilities...I think she is more of a life/healing internal traumas/LOA coach.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2020, 01:37:12 AM »
Yes I understand she has been busy lately she mentioned that due to many appointments but I feel she could have said that. Also, she was a bit irritated due to the busy schedule. I am not getting a free reading I am paying out of my pocket so I am entitled to getting a good service.  And if she could not connect she could have being honest about that too and provide a refund.
Anyway I am pretty sure she is not a psychic, but I do appreciate her sending me the email on lot of links about manifestation and LOA.

Also a lot of them to appointments for readings and she may have had one right after you.  Idk she was dead on for me and she literally saw things that were legit.  I loved the manifesting and healing stuff she sent at the end.  So helpful to make it so I can be in control of my own outcome

anything