Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 45627 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2020, 10:13:39 AM »
I’ve already stated my point.  Peace.  You’ve been reported.

You and I both know she doesn’t offer spellwork or ask people to pay offline.  I don’t care what you think or how you feel about me.  And I can defend anyone I want to and not be related to them. She really must have told you something you didn’t want to hear like how yo take your life into your own hands js.  I’ve seen so many people like you on here come and go and I’m guilty of standing by and watching people like you bash good ones.  I believe in the universal laws and one of those laws is the law of vibration/law of attraction; what goes around comes around.  You know the truth and it will be revealed in due time.  Peace.

If you are not related to her, how do you know what she said to me? and why you are so sure she didnt do that to me?
Why should I lie? this is real and genuine reviews that she truly asked me that way.
She wanted to rip my money off. And whatever happen in our personal life, has nothing to do with you because you dont know the history.
Dont be so judgemental yourself and at the same time angry about people judging a psychic. It's not an equal treatment.
I appreciate your opinion and have no hard feelings for you,
but you cant accuse me being liar as you dont know what she offered me offline.
If she is kind to you, doesnt mean she is kind to me too.
For example, they said Kisha is rude. I think Kisha is not rude at all. And it doesnt matter what they say because the treatment maybe different and I also didnt insist if Kisha not rude.
I guess even a thief will also be kind to some people? and that is human and is not wrong at all.
And how could you say I am attacking a psychic while I am the one who is a victim?

And you can read that every people here are commenting the same, that she is money hungry. Why are you so defensive about her?
is there anything to do with your business/reputation?
Or are you bitter because we are honest about psychics?

I think you are sick, or are you Jessie Roro?
You and I know??? really? How did you know our transcript if you are not Jessie Roro?
The way you defend this psychic is crazy, Accusing people being liar, and you know I know???? really? I dont even know you and I dont even know her, She actually giving me a good reading and positive outcome. You dont know things but you are so judgemental.
I am sorry if you are sick inside.
why should I lie about a review.
Yes I know the truth, and the universal law will be back to you too judgemental person.

And the way this person defending a psychic is crazy, she read all my posts about all my life reading before. LOL..
Do you think normal client will do this if this person is not Jessie Roro?
Since some accounts here also said that they read somewhere this Jessi Roro is scamming people.

sick, really. Cant handle genuine reviews.
I have never force people to believe in what I believe.
this person definitely jessie roro, unless she could read my transcript with her. lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2020, 12:24:45 PM »
You may not be a newbie, but you're definitely apart of the problem! You're not qualified to quantify others experiences!
Or tell us what Jessica has or has not done!
You can only speak on your experiences with her and. Nothing more

IME she is definitely rude when you're not receptive of her healing work or if you question its validity. The manifestations is a big part of her reading to the extent that its almost pointless to read with her if you're not interested in that sort of thing.

And why attack those that left less than stellar remarks? Why assume that they are not taking their life in their own hands or that they're wanting to take someone's man? All this to defend a mediocre bitwine reader?

You should go back to NOT commenting if this is the bullshit you're going to post!

Firstly, this is exactly why I don’t post reviews on here about anyone I’ve read with.  Anytime someone posts positive reviews about someone, all others do is attack the reviewer and the psychic.  Most of you guys berating LovingTouch are new on here, extremely critical of most psychics and seem to be all over the place i.e. trying to take someone else’s man, husband and are upset that the psychics either told you it’s not going to happen or led you onto thinking’s going to happen.  This forum was created for people to review psychics in order for them to stop from being scammed.  Right now, whoever started these lies about LovingTouch and so many other excellent psychics are scamming the system.  I usually don’t engage in arguments on this platform, however, I am sick and tired of this happening and will not allow this psychics reputation to be tarnished.  She is not money hungry, she does not push manifesting onto people and she is far from rude.  She has been nothing but kind and nice to me and extremely accurate along with others that have been bashed on here.  Take responsibility for your own life if things aren’t going the way you want.  She also does not do spell work nor offer to be charged offline.  I truly don’t understand why you’re spreading lies about her.  And no, I’m not related to her nor do I know her personally.  It just frustrates me to my core on how someone can attack a psychic so bad.  It happens too many times on here.  Someone is either bitter that none of their predictions have passed and want to squash someone else’s dream.  Take your life into your own hands.  And again, I’m not a newbie.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2020, 12:31:10 PM »
I'm  sick of seeing old members bash newbies for doing the same shit they were doing when they first joined. I Don't see how people so arrogantly criticize others for calling psychics when they were doing the same damn thing....Calling psychics wasting money on a man that wasn't shit!

I guess people forget that we can see their old posts...smh
Pathetic!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:38:08 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2020, 01:03:08 PM »
My two cents: Why does being a newbie matter? Yes, I am new to the boards- but I am not new to getting psychic readings or exploring the universe of spirituality and metaphysical healing. Sure, I suppose some individuals can and probably have created multiple/fake accounts to further push their agenda (whatever that may be), but if there is no proof of that- why accuse someone of it?

LovingTouch imo is gifted but clearly she is not for everyone. I found her to be accurate in my one and only reading with her where she provided a lot of personal and specific details to my situation. I was a Psych major at one point in my life so the human mind & behavior has always interested me so when she told me that through working on myself I would be able to manifest more positive outcomes in my life I asked for more information. Yes, she did recommend a inner child healing (which mind you she told me would help but wasn't trying to sell it herself) it was ironic because I was already doing a specific guided meditation through hypnotherapy session but only got through it once before because it was very intense for me. Since her reading I have started the sessions again and I feel like it has helped me.

We discussed other healing techniques but I was the one inquiring- I'm sorry this doesn't seem to be the situation with a few of you on here and you felt she was pushy. I think she is right for those people who are looking into some psychic guidance but also want to put in a lot of work themselves to heal and become happier/more positive and mentally healthy people. I don't think she is right for someone who just wants to message back back and forth with someone who will just respond do their questions like "Does my poi have romantic feeligns for me?" and the reader will say, "yes he has such a strong connection. He is just going through a lot right now. you will be together. be patient" lol. She will dive in WAY deeper and put you in the drivers seat.

Again, just my opinion but hey it's why we are all here- to share our experiences with these readers.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2020, 01:36:23 PM »
If you had read through my post, you would have seen that I also spoke on the bashing of other psychics from people on here.  But coming from a place of emotion instead of logic is a result of things like that.  I am in no way bashing anyone.  As far as the truth and ethics goes, this reviewer knows the truth which is why I’m reiterating it; she lied and said that she does spellwork and charges offline.  She knows that messes with people’s income.  Whether or not she was rude or pushed her manifesting techniques on people is irregardless to what I’m speaking of.  This reviewer is not telling the truth and I’m speaking to that persons spirit. Peace.

You may not be a newbie, but you're definitely apart of the problem! You're not qualified to quantify others experiences!

IME she is definitely rude when you're not receptive of her healing work or if you question its validity. The manifestations is a big part of her reading to the extent that its almost pointless to read with her if you're not interested in that sort of thing.

And why attack those that left less than stellar remarks? Why assume that they are not taking their life in their own hands or that they're wanting to take someone's man? All this to defend a mediocre bitwine reader?

You should go back to NOT commenting if this is the bullshit you're going to post!

Firstly, this is exactly why I don’t post reviews on here about anyone I’ve read with.  Anytime someone posts positive reviews about someone, all others do is attack the reviewer and the psychic.  Most of you guys berating LovingTouch are new on here, extremely critical of most psychics and seem to be all over the place i.e. trying to take someone else’s man, husband and are upset that the psychics either told you it’s not going to happen or led you onto thinking’s going to happen.  This forum was created for people to review psychics in order for them to stop from being scammed.  Right now, whoever started these lies about LovingTouch and so many other excellent psychics are scamming the system.  I usually don’t engage in arguments on this platform, however, I am sick and tired of this happening and will not allow this psychics reputation to be tarnished.  She is not money hungry, she does not push manifesting onto people and she is far from rude.  She has been nothing but kind and nice to me and extremely accurate along with others that have been bashed on here.  Take responsibility for your own life if things aren’t going the way you want.  She also does not do spell work nor offer to be charged offline.  I truly don’t understand why you’re spreading lies about her.  And no, I’m not related to her nor do I know her personally.  It just frustrates me to my core on how someone can attack a psychic so bad.  It happens too many times on here.  Someone is either bitter that none of their predictions have passed and want to squash someone else’s dream.  Take your life into your own hands.  And again, I’m not a newbie.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2020, 01:37:44 PM »
Oh ok Armour, so now you’re trying to discredit me.  Interesting. 

This is true Purplerain. I only posted my reviews and she was angry I am not sure why. Wishful Thinker must be connected to Jessie Roro the way she typed was the same when she read me on Bitwine.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »
I don’t report genuine reviews; I report unethical behavior and lies.  There’s a difference.  But keep trying to get people on your side so you can discredit others.  Peace.

If you had read through my post, you would have seen that I also spoke on the bashing of other psychics from people on here.  But coming from a place of emotion instead of logic is a result of things like that.  I am in no way bashing anyone.  As far as the truth and ethics goes, this reviewer knows the truth which is why I’m reiterating it; she lied and said that she does spellwork and charges offline.  She knows that messes with people’s income.  Whether or not she was rude or pushed her manifesting techniques on people is irregardless to what I’m speaking of.  This reviewer is not telling the truth and I’m speaking to that persons spirit. Peace.

LMAO... she said she is angry people writing genuine reviews because she speaks to the person's spirit. LOL... if you can speak to the people's spirit why do you ask other people if that psychic A, B, C are accurate or not, you must have known it? ridiculous...

you must be Jessie Roro or someone conencted to her. Nobody will act like this unless she is Jessie Roro herself or someone connected with them.

this is public forum, people can write their honest reviews. You shouldnt have any problem with it.
Cause as what above friends said, she is not for everyone.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2020, 02:54:42 PM »
I read your post and I stand by what I said! Logic says you are into bashing b/c that's  EXACTLY  what you did to those that offered an opposing view of Jessica! Did you read what was stated by you? Or were you too emotional in your defense of Jessica to realize you're being a hypocrite?

"Whether or not she was rude or pushed her manifesting techniques on people is irregardless to what I’m speaking of"
You stated she IS NOT RUDE and She does not push her healing shit unto others.....Now you're claiming  it's "IRREGARDLESS" (you mean irrelevant) no it was/is relevant to the point you ATTEMPTED to make!

You don't know if the reviewer is "not telling the truth" (this is bashing btw) because you didn't bear witness to her experience? Or did you? Lol

Please stfu...You're not making any sense at all!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2020, 03:10:36 PM »
Exactly Amour!
Why is she insisting those that reported a negative review are liars?
Why is she trying to defame those that left a bad review as "not taking control of their lives" or "trying to take someone's man" ?

Classic case of the "My fave is accurate and if you dont agree it's b/c they told you something you don't want to hear" syndrome!

This syndrome usually doesn't MANIFEST (pun intended) itself  in the threads of low tier bitwine readers 🤔 usually more prevalent with midtier keen readers and on the Yona board.

LMAO... she said she is angry people writing genuine reviews because she speaks to the person's spirit. LOL... if you can speak to the people's spirit why do you ask other people here and posting questions whether psychic A, B, C are accurate or not, you must have known it? ridiculous...

you must be Jessie Roro or someone conencted to her. Nobody will act like this unless she is Jessie Roro herself or someone connected with them.

this is public forum, people can write their honest reviews. You shouldnt have any problem with it.
Cause as what above friends said, she is not for everyone.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2020, 03:29:38 PM »
I had a reading with her a couple of months ago. Her outcomes lined up with others but she didn’t give me any sort of timeline. Never mentioned manifesting or anything else. When the time ran out she asked if I wanted to add more and I told her she had answered what I was wondering about. She was very nice...didn’t seem very confident in what she was picking up...needed me to confirm she was correct. But she definitely picked up on things that others haven’t.

For those of you that have gone back to her multiple times...are things changing so much that she’s able to have new information?  I go to queen of cups maybe once a week (kinda depends on how things are going with my poi) but I go to her specifically to see where he’s at in the moment. I don’t think this reader would be good for that at all.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2020, 04:57:26 PM »
Wow.  Lol.

I am a “newbie” to the forum, But not to psychics, so take this for what you will -

I read with Jessica last night.  She was extremely generous with her time.  I literally told her “thank you for being so generous with your time”.  I had a very positive experience with her and she didn’t try to sell me any spells.  Lol.

I did not think she was, but even if she is “money minded” - is this not her job?  Don’t we get paid for our jobs?

Anyway personally I’d read with her again and plan to.  She made me feel empowered to better my life and not wait around for predictions to come to pass.  That doesn’t usually pan out well, for me anyway.  She picked up on my situation well.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2020, 05:12:45 PM »
Wow.  Lol.

I am a “newbie” to the forum, But not to psychics, so take this for what you will -

I read with Jessica last night.  She was extremely generous with her time.  I literally told her “thank you for being so generous with your time”.  I had a very positive experience with her and she didn’t try to sell me any spells.  Lol.

I did not think she was, but even if she is “money minded” - is this not her job?  Don’t we get paid for our jobs?

Anyway personally I’d read with her again and plan to.  She made me feel empowered to better my life and not wait around for predictions to come to pass.  That doesn’t usually pan out well, for me anyway.  She picked up on my situation well.

I agree with this comment, I had my reading with her early May and she was not money minded, her price is very cheap actually and she’s not trying to make you waste your time, she didn’t talk to me about spells, only the YouTube videos

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
I had a reading with her a couple of months ago. Her outcomes lined up with others but she didn’t give me any sort of timeline. Never mentioned manifesting or anything else. When the time ran out she asked if I wanted to add more and I told her she had answered what I was wondering about. She was very nice...didn’t seem very confident in what she was picking up...needed me to confirm she was correct. But she definitely picked up on things that others haven’t.

For those of you that have gone back to her multiple times...are things changing so much that she’s able to have new information?  I go to queen of cups maybe once a week (kinda depends on how things are going with my poi) but I go to her specifically to see where he’s at in the moment. I don’t think this reader would be good for that at all.

I’m guessing this is directed to me and that's what I found through my own experience that I stated above. And what I’m reiterating here. I don’t think its necessary with her& I learned my lesson is all I was saying. I think in fact she is someone who will always have the same answer & that is to do the work...
That’s all.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 06:51:14 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2020, 06:28:41 PM »

Are you insane? Lol I must be her child because I didn’t understand what you were saying because it didn’t make an ounce of logical sense???  Lol

No one said not to express your opinion.  I express mine too, see?  Why are you so upset by being asked to explain something that literally makes zero sense
[/quote]

Because you’re committed to misunderstanding me.
You are the one that has no sense lol is this how deluded having readings makes some people?
I don't understand how what I am saying isn’t comprehendible.
People want reviews on here & then get upset when you’re not in a zombie trance like the rest. I’m not into this sheep ish on here.
I can change my opinion when I like.
The funniest thing is I actually recommend her& someone is dedicating their god given time to tell me I’m not making sense. If I don’t make sense then why do you still have so much energy for me. Be gone.
Go ask your mother to buy you glasses & manifest you a mind of your own.
Maybe that will help instead of jumping on a board to argue with someone’s OPINION. Foolishness.
[/quote]

I questioned one part of something you said that was absolutely unclear and illogical and look at how upset you have gotten...you are implying this reader is my mother haha I am probably older than she is.  I am all for reviews that is why I am here, but if one doesn’t make sense of course I am going to ask for more information which you were rude and failing to offer from the start.  Acting like I’m arguing with your opinion when I was asking for clarification of how you got to the opinion when what you said in the same comment went completely against it. Yet here you are.  Attacking me.  Sounds like you need to dig deep within yourself and ask why you reacted the way you did and why you continue to do so.   

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2020, 06:30:19 PM »
Wow.  Lol.

I agree with this comment, I had my reading with her early May and she was not money minded, her price is very cheap actually and she’s not trying to make you waste your time, she didn’t talk to me about spells, only the YouTube videos

This was also my experience.  I am amazed at how little she charges compared to total fakes you find everywhere else. 

anything