Author Topic: CLEO  (Read 29402 times)

Offline kandyna

Re: CLEO
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2020, 06:38:30 PM »
90 of what she told were wrong looking back!! I think she is a present reader, like today, tomorrow not past a week! but shes good as describing people

Offline Joy

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2020, 08:42:26 PM »
Now that I have had 5 readings with Cleo in the past 3 years, I can look back and say if there was anything that she predicted correctly for me. I am pretty sure she has a gift. It is not as chaotic as that of Skye or Mattie but it seems to be still more random. I noticed that with her, the more she tries to stick to the cards the less she is correct. The first few things she gave me in each reading were the most essential, or maybe not the very first line if she mentions a card but the next couple of lines. A fresh example: I had a reading with her at the end of September. She started by describing my POI not only as character but also physical description and description of what he does for a living. Then, without me asking about work at all, she told me I will have a major work-related issues to deal with in November and that I will be moving, while he has a major cycle of his own to close and until he closes it, he will be focused on whatever this cycle is. I paid two more extensions and nothing of what she told me during the extra time happened. The opposite of what she told me in the extra time happened. Within only 2 days, something happened that opened the door to work changes in November. It was really very surprising. I also moved in November. Not far and nothing remotely as dramatic but I moved. POI has to graduate from a program he started and he needs to be extra focused that is true.

So, after the surprising happening at work, I, of course, called Cleo again. She did predict it after all. I asked about work. She said the company I currently work for will be giving me more work and new tasks, better position. It is two other companies from which I received offers. Her prediction was only partially correct in terms of which company and what exactly the prospects are. This time she also told me about the house move and described the view I have from my window now. I had not even found any such place yet at the time but I did 2 weeks later. Again, everything else she told me while looking at her cards and interpreting them never transpired and I am pretty sure that it never will. The reason I am so sure that they never will is because they were time-bound and event-bound. This has been the case in all 5 readings I had with her. I can tell she has a gift. I wish she didn't lean on the cards so much but this is her thing it seems. Also, maybe it is a good thing she takes breaks between calls because the last reading I had with her came right after someone else's reading. I noticed that she took no breaks. Maybe it was a coincidence but that last reading she mostly mentioned cards and interpreted them, said something, which I knew was incorrect. She did make a correct prediction on a small thing in that last reading but it could be just a guess, too.

At least she never gave me a cold reading and the regular worn out stories some other readers tell - the ready-to-wear explanations "he is depressed, he is moody, he is not ready yet, he is 'talking' to someone else, he was hurt in the past, he is scared of this connection, an ex started talking to him, he is too slow, and whatnot."

Offline calista

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2020, 02:11:48 PM »
I read with Cleo. I agree she is monotone and dry. She also got nothing right for me. The opposite of her final outcome happened today. I never have luck on CP. I wanted her to work for me since I have read great things about her. Sadly I can’t even give her 1 star.
I’m sorry she was wrong but that gives me something to look forward to because she was god awful for me. I honestly don’t like her reading style at all.

I got similar information when I read with Cleo. She throws out totally random details that make no sense. She said I will meet a tall dark guy at work named Alex. She kept stressing that I was unhappy at my job when the opposite is true- I am really happy at my current job. She also was super negative about communication with my poi.

I wouldn't say she was God awful for me, but she was not great at all for me. I was bummed because I have seen good reviews about her. Sorry you had a similar experience.

I am not a fan of them just rambling about someone’s energy who could be anyone except the person I’m calling about. Like she was giving descriptions of people (tall and dark hair).... well like wtf lady, that could be my brother in law 🙄

Offline calista

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2020, 02:17:46 PM »
I got similar information when I read with Cleo. She throws out totally random details that make no sense. She said I will meet a tall dark guy at work named Alex. She kept stressing that I was unhappy at my job when the opposite is true- I am really happy at my current job. She also was super negative about communication with my poi.

She kept talking over me and would not let me ask questions which was weird and I found the whole reading totally off kilter and made no sense.

Offline Joy

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2021, 12:42:01 AM »
I think that this is a major problem with the high-price readers who can be hit or miss (I guess all of them are in some way) - too pricey to afford a miss but they miss anyway...  :-\

I still got more hits from Cleo from 5 readings compared to Skye and Mattie together. Yet, they were things she threw at me almost randomly-like, not even on point with what I called for. I appreciate it, because a couple of these things were major work and residence changes. I still don't think the price is right though.

I am back to report on mixed energies from reading# 4. Cleo told me my POI had to look over his shoulder when he messaged me and he felt uneasy, there was some jealous female energy or something like a relationship with a jealous woman. I thought that was so odd because POI can only have his mom and dad behind his shoulder right now, and they are not the kind of people that wouldn't want him to have a life... Well, just on New Year's day, I was messaging friends and a few colleagues and one of the colleagues called me. I have known him for years and we are on friendly terms and often exchange work related messages or just useful info. So this guy told me his wife just went out so he could talk easier. He said he often had to look over his shoulder when he messaged because she was kind of jealous. I was very surprised because I have no romantic interest in him whatsoever and I text nothing of that kind to him but he said his wife was generally like that regardless. It was some time later that it dawned on me - something about these words. I listened to my recording of Cleo's reading and these were actually her words. The other strange thing is, I checked and it seems that morning when I had reading# 4 with Cleo, I exchanged a few text messages with this colleague. I wonder if this may have had anything to do with the mix... I certainly didn't ask her about this guy. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2021, 01:40:49 AM »
She picked up few things for me but not able to provide any more details as she said she not able to get it due to energy block of POI. Left me bit confuse.

Offline Anon

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2021, 10:08:34 PM »
$10/min. I don't think I can pay that sort of money to a phone line.

Offline Esse

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2021, 08:47:57 PM »
£20 UK pounds for ten minutes with her on the MK site

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2021, 05:47:47 AM »
MK site?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »
I wanted to belive in her but nun of her predication passed last year

Offline calibabe

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2021, 03:25:52 AM »
Had a reading with Cleo and simply asked her to read the guy I am dating, I gave her a name only and didn't even ask a question.  She literally got the situation right to exact details.  She could not have guessed this.  I was extremely impressed.  She gave a time frame for contact, will report back if it happens.  I asked this situation with a 3 trusted readers and she was the most impressive. 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2021, 09:22:06 PM »
Prediction didn't happen, I was so psyched she was getting accurate info too.  Bummer.

Offline allycat

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2021, 12:51:57 AM »
So I had a reading with her, and all she did was ramble about some 'new' guy that was going to come into my life anywhere between now and September. I don't know why I stayed on the line, cause these types of readings are always iffy as you can't verify any of the details.

Every single trait she mentioned seemed like something I would hate - outdoorsy, likes the the beach, likes to keep fit, likes hiking and the sunshine. Like ew, don't make me leave the city and go to the beach with you :-\

Offline Esse

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2021, 12:30:34 PM »
I don't think I would read with her again and as she seems to have stopped reading on the MK site I probably couldn't afford to read with her again on CP!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2021, 06:22:01 PM »
What is MK site just out of curiosity?

anything