Author Topic: CLEO  (Read 28972 times)

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: CLEO
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 11:12:12 PM »
I read with her last weekend. She nailed current situation down to the last detail. I’ve been feeling pretty crappy lately and her advice made me feel better. I don’t say that easily, because I’ve heard a lot of advice from some of the readers on there...most of it horse dung.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 04:21:14 PM »
I just read with her and she was wayyyy confusing. Like she just started spitting out stuff that was NOT related to the person I was calling about and kept going and going and going. So I literary told her I was confused because I didn’t know who she was talking about, so she reshuffled and I’m not even sure she even got the person I asked about right.... like the whole thing felt soooo off. I feel like I just wasted my money.

Offline Esse

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 05:02:17 PM »
Actually I had another hit from her from a reading in March, she seems harder to get hold of these days!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 05:08:45 PM »
Actually I had another hit from her from a reading in March, she seems harder to get hold of these days!

Really? I was able to get in no problem.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 05:35:55 PM »
she actually got a contact hit for me and explained the situation the way my POI later did almost verbatim.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 05:45:13 PM »
I called wanting to know only about one person and since she doesn’t ask for names, she was describing like 3 different people. I did not like that.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 07:05:20 PM »
i probably wouldn't spend the $$$ to read with her again, but she wasn't wrong. in terms of CP, she's one of the better choices.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 04:53:05 AM »
A few of my other trusted readers got the same prediction right, but aren’t as monotone and dry as Cleo lol she’s nice and gifted, but I didn’t feel like it was a memorable experience.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 05:25:21 AM »
I read with Cleo. I agree she is monotone and dry. She also got nothing right for me. The opposite of her final outcome happened today. I never have luck on CP. I wanted her to work for me since I have read great things about her. Sadly I can’t even give her 1 star.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2020, 10:53:37 PM »
I read with Cleo. I agree she is monotone and dry. She also got nothing right for me. The opposite of her final outcome happened today. I never have luck on CP. I wanted her to work for me since I have read great things about her. Sadly I can’t even give her 1 star.
I’m sorry she was wrong but that gives me something to look forward to because she was god awful for me. I honestly don’t like her reading style at all.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 12:16:38 AM »
I’m sorry she was wrong but that gives me something to look forward to because she was god awful for me. I honestly don’t like her reading style at all.

I wouldn't say she was God awful for me, but she was not great at all for me. I was bummed because I have seen good reviews about her. Sorry you had a similar experience.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2020, 12:27:19 AM »

I wouldn't say she was God awful for me, but she was not great at all for me. I was bummed because I have seen good reviews about her. Sorry you had a similar experience.

I am not a fan of them just rambling about someone’s energy who could be anyone except the person I’m calling about. Like she was giving descriptions of people (tall and dark hair).... well like wtf lady, that could be my brother in law 🙄

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2020, 12:52:46 AM »

I am not a fan of them just rambling about someone’s energy who could be anyone except the person I’m calling about. Like she was giving descriptions of people (tall and dark hair).... well like wtf lady, that could be my brother in law 🙄

Lol. That wasn’t my experience. It was just dry and she seemed so sure of herself even though I couldn’t validate anything and some things about present were totally wrong. Your brother in law? Haha. Maybe she’s trying to convince you to steal your sisters man. LOL.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 03:09:40 AM »
At the end of the shit storm with the ex she swore there was no third party. There was an I knew about it and told her and she went straight to get will break up in 2 weeks. I wouldn't trust her.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 12:29:07 PM »
She pretty much blew me away with what she accurately picked up. No doubt specifics and accurate. Definitely a real psychic.