Author Topic: Psychic artists who claim to draw your future husband, boyfriend or soulmate  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

He says the drawing is not to be shared with any1....I wonder if that's to pre-empt any duplicate drawings being caught.

Well why not just share picture of the ex instead that way
1) you know it’s the not same picture He drew
2) not the same ex  (... you might have shared 😬) 😅

🤣 I swear I think I'm the only one who reads some posts and think... "sounds like XXXX... I wonder if that could be the new B*$ch" (no offense to anyone personally, I just think my exs new chick is a straight up homewrecker)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
He says the drawing is not to be shared with any1....I wonder if that's to pre-empt any duplicate drawings being caught.
Yeah that can definitely be a huge red flag right there

I agree that's a red flag

Offline tellmewhy

A friend  of mine ordered this for me, hmmm interesting
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:15:52 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Girly1998

Has anyone tried someone on Etsy called The Psychic Artist? Apparently Fox News even did a story on him.

This is interesting. Could you give the link because there are some sellers but not sure which one.
they said this psychic artist not allowing people to share their drawings but i do see the reviews with people sharing pictures of the drawing too?

I have ordered this, will be delivered in 24 hours. omg im so excited, this is just interesting, if its really resembling someone i think of its really something.

I’m intrigued as well and the reviews got me. It’s pretty cheap, too. Def check back in!

Offline Girly1998

I ordered this one, is this the one mentioned?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/812996039/i-will-draw-your-future-husband-within?ref=shop_home_active_4&pro=1&frs=1

From looking at his shop there’s several different listings (husband, soulmate, twin flame, wife) but the details say it’s who you’re going to end up with so I assume they’re all the same.

Offline Hopeful2020

https://www.etsy.com/listing/812996039/i-will-draw-your-future-husband-within?ref=shop_home_active_4&pro=1&frs=1

That's the one I purchased. Looks eerily like my ex/POI at the time. (I've decided to give up on him)

Offline Girly1998

That's the one I purchased. Looks eerily like my ex/POI at the time. (I've decided to give up on him)

Hmmm, he asks for full name. Was there any link to your POI on any social media?

Offline tellmewhy

So I got mine  back this morning, thanks to my friend I wouldn't have paid for it but my friend and my sister agrees that image looks likes my guy, the description of him also is good. I am a skeptic at core so it's always hard to convince me but I will agree, there's something there.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:42:45 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

I don't post personal things about myself and POI on Facebook, there nowhere he can find that information unless he hacked my phone. My friend also does not have any of her information online so there's no way he could have had that information, it's a fun thing to do.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/812996039/i-will-e draw-your-future-husband-within?ref=shop_home_active_4&pro=1&frs=1

Hmmm, he asks for full name. Was there any link to your POI on any social media?

Offline tellmewhy

Am still amazed with the drawing, maybe he's a remote viewer! I don't know but this is insane!

Offline Bg2020

I had a drawing done of my future "husband"...

OMG he picked up my POI to the T!!! Now, do I think he's predicting the future? No.

I think he is amazing at picking up energies and drawing them. I saw the drawing that he did for a friend of mine and it didn't look at all like the one he did for mine.... and it looked like her POI too!

I'm impressed with his ability to pick up the facial gist of the person. But I think it's just for fun -- to be taken as a grain of salt... ;) ;) ;)

beachgal214

I went off FB until the drawing was back (this was months ago) and it looks soooo much like my partner. def good on current energies I was impressed.

beachgal214

I dont think the gig is just husband.

it says your future husband, boyfriend or soulmate

so sort of all encompassing.  could even just be a future mate. its for entertainment purposes and for me it was pretty cool!  I mean thats what this stuff is anyway, right?