Author Topic: Effie K on bitwine  (Read 5109 times)

Offline sawthelight

Effie K on bitwine
« on: February 18, 2019, 12:05:42 AM »
Wow this lady is terrible.i was chatting with someone on a different forum... a few days ago, she asked me if I ever tried Effie K, she heard she was accurate..I never read with her.

My friend and her husband’s anniversary is coming up, so she was wondering if he was planning a trip or anything and how he felt. So she chats with Effie.

She didn’t mention it was her husband, just his name....and Effie k says I don’t see him planning anything, he doesn’t even have feelings for you!  Lolll

This is her husband and they have a good marriage....and she found out today he’s taking her in a couples vacation in the Caribbean!

What a joke!  Avoid this reader   Just like they say the fairytale readers are toxic, so are these doom and gloomers .

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Effie K on bitwine
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:08:06 AM »
Yikes! That's definitely one way to know the real deal from the fakes.  Thanks for sharing. :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 12:31:42 AM »
I know!  And scary part is she has great feedback. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 02:00:11 AM »
It really blows that you can't even rely on the feedback.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »
Wow! What BS!
I know!  I asked if it was ok if I share her story since she isn’t a member here....just to warn anyone that might try this fake.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 06:14:38 PM »
Yikes!! Her latest prediction has not come true and the time keeps getting pushed. But a few of her predictions in the past have come true for me. But this one reading sounds horrible.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 06:16:08 PM »
Yikes!! Her latest prediction has not come true and the time keeps getting pushed. But a few of her predictions in the past have come true for me. But this one reading sounds horrible.

yea I mean really!  She told this woman her husband had no feelings for her lol!  Crazy stuff. 

Offline Clarita

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »
Gosh really unscrupulous to say that about the woman's husband. If she really did put it so bluntly then that's not ok.

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 05:55:34 PM »

yea I mean really!  She told this woman her husband had no feelings for her lol!  Crazy stuff.

Ya, that sounds bad. She can also be straight up rude sometimes but I go for predictions, which I am very much doubting at this point anyways. Though I'll give it to her that she's given me a few free follow-up readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 05:57:05 PM »
Gosh really unscrupulous to say that about the woman's husband. If she really did put it so bluntly then that's not ok.

either way, it was total BS.  She might not have connected but is she one of those negative nelly readers?  I don't know I never tried her....but she sounded like one to me.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »
Weird, I had a totally different experience with her a few years ago. In my case, she mentioned my then ex calling back--he never did. When I kindly told her she seemed apologetic and offered me a free reading. She also got a couple of details right.

I guess she did a 180-degree turn and became harsher in her readings? I don't know what to think after this.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 02:30:27 AM »
Let’s just say she told me my POI was never interested in me and was just stringing me along. Also said he had no financial issues and that he was lying if he told me he did have money issues.... proven false in a matter of days. Very negative reader.

pfizer

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 03:00:52 AM »
she is simply wrong, im surprised to see her positive feedbacks too
i tried 3 times, all wrong lol
some people think oh she told me negative news then she must be right because she doesn't sugarcoat....maybe why she got all the excellent

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 01:34:55 AM »
This reader pissed me off royally and I have NEVER gotten mad about a reading, some I roll my eyes but never like this..