Author Topic: TIME WILL TELL/stay positive guys ❤️  (Read 1159 times)

Offline bee.23

TIME WILL TELL/stay positive guys ❤️
« on: March 16, 2020, 05:17:57 AM »
I have a lot of pending predictions coming up, so I’ll be able to tell you guys who was right and wrong for me within the next few weeks to month or so. Things that have been predicted since a year ago. I’ve gradually lost faith in Psychics’s though as I see majority truly do play on your vulnerability, change predictions, or falter. Simply it is discouraging, and rather, illogical of us to put so much faith in individuals who have yet to prove their accuracy. That’s the slippery slope with Faith. Regardless, I have reached a headspace where I am almost fine with whichever outcome might unfold in my life. Too much time has passed, and I am open to other possibilities now, and looking forward to my life. Brings me joy to say that because recovery and healing has been a long and grieving journey, in my case. And 15 months post breakup of a 5 year relationship, and having to watch him move on with someone else, while never letting me go fully... sucked. We haven’t spoken now in a few months, but I’ll keep y’all updated on my journey this year, as well as who was correct and wrong, as I’ve read with many, and they (all) keep changing their story or pushing their timeline. My heart goes out to myself, and the many of you that seeked guidance through psychic support and were disappointed (not to say it’s over, as predictions are still pending, just disappointed thus far) But I also give my happiness to those who received something positive from their readings, which resulted in accuracy and clarity.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 05:21:31 AM by bee.23 »

Offline AstridSky

Re: TIME WILL TELL/stay positive guys ❤️
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 06:35:28 AM »
I have a lot of pending predictions coming up, so I’ll be able to tell you guys who was right and wrong for me within the next few weeks to month or so. Things that have been predicted since a year ago. I’ve gradually lost faith in Psychics’s though as I see majority truly do play on your vulnerability, change predictions, or falter. Simply it is discouraging, and rather, illogical of us to put so much faith in individuals who have yet to prove their accuracy. That’s the slippery slope with Faith. Regardless, I have reached a headspace where I am almost fine with whichever outcome might unfold in my life. Too much time has passed, and I am open to other possibilities now, and looking forward to my life. Brings me joy to say that because recovery and healing has been a long and grieving journey, in my case. And 15 months post breakup of a 5 year relationship, and having to watch him move on with someone else, while never letting me go fully... sucked. We haven’t spoken now in a few months, but I’ll keep y’all updated on my journey this year, as well as who was correct and wrong, as I’ve read with many, and they (all) keep changing their story or pushing their timeline. My heart goes out to myself, and the many of you that seeked guidance through psychic support and were disappointed (not to say it’s over, as predictions are still pending, just disappointed thus far) But I also give my happiness to those who received something positive from their readings, which resulted in accuracy and clarity.

My heart goes out to you. I know what it’s like as I’m in a similar boat. I’m working on focusing on God cause at this point I don’t want false hope. I hope during this time you find peace.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 12:59:38 AM »
Girl, we are literally twins. Hope youre feeling better ♡

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 01:21:22 AM »
They can't tell the future.  I believe that they have visions, premonitions or however else they receive psychic information, but it's not truly valid information.  It's not reliable.  In my case, and I first started calling psychics around 2006 or 2007 for about 4 years, then again in 2018, the only predictions that were right were when I was job searching in 2018.  Love predictions were wrong a long time ago and they were wrong recently.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 05:36:32 PM »
I agree, from my year experience of incessant binging (and now 1 month reading free) I believe they have premonitions, but can’t foresee things accurately for sure. I definitely second that, which is why none of us should depend on it or it could be detrimental for our peace of mind and emotional well-being. I realized this and stopped. I do believe tarot can give good insight, and guidance, or even accurately predict ‘the now’ and people’s current feelings, but for future predictions absolutely do not depend on them. I stopped believing in the validity and I am doing much better

anything