Author Topic: I got tested for coronavirus and......  (Read 7895 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: I got tested for coronavirus and......
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2020, 08:00:47 PM »
I agree. It’s always great to share your opinion. Sometimes it reaches and verses many people on the subject, but I think when words start being thrown out like “ignorant” people will immediately discredit your point. Just, that being human nature. There’s always a kinder way to vocalize things, and that’s where the issue manifested I believe. But everyone is 100% entitled to their beliefs and should be open to sharing it, as you both did, and as long as the peace and harmony is maintained. Given the information @hornet and @Lyssa relayed, we should all take their points into careful consideration and make our own decision. And it’s always good to hear 2 different views so we can balance our decisions as well

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2020, 10:40:06 PM »
Well one thing this forum is not is a medical advise forum. So we should refrain from expressing any opinions of medical nature period. Pro or against. Thats my two cents

Offline bee.23

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2020, 10:55:41 PM »
Unfortunately, I’m in the hospital now

Offline dascallie

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2020, 11:38:10 PM »

😰🙏🙏🙏

Loads of positive thoughts and prayers your way! You will get through this!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2020, 11:52:23 PM »

Stay in touch as much as you can so we know you’re okay.

Sending you ❤️

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2020, 03:19:54 AM »

Sending positive and healing thoughts your way! Stay strong xoxo

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2020, 06:27:35 AM »
Bee please let us know how you are doing. Get better soon lots of healing prayers for you

Offline bee.23

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2020, 05:46:22 PM »
Thank you guys for the tremendous outreach in support! ❤️🙏🏽
Each and every one of you mean so much!

Y’all for real keep me positive amongst a global outbreak of nothing but negativity lol... idk how I found this forum but I’m grateful I did, when I did. The support is overwhelming!
Update: due to the pneumonia my oxygen levels were really low and am in the hospital receiving oxygen and IV fluids/medicine too. My lungs hurt pretty bad in the sense of, everytime I breathe there is pain. I’m kind of quarantined and it’s weird seeing the doctors approach me in these telletubby looking suits lol , but making light of the situation like that is keeping me uplifted! My fever is 103.1 and since this all started 5 weeks ago I’ve lost a total of 13 pounds. They are not sure why my body is not fighting the virus off, because statistically most people my age have recovered by now, and have been running tests on the condition of my pneumonia, and also to see if there is any pre-existing medical condition I was unaware about that had weakened my immune system. Hopefully I will make full recovery!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:25:51 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2020, 05:51:09 PM »
BTW- psychics suck lol (jk)

But seriously, none of my predictions have unfolded as many had stated were suppose to happen in February and March. I suppose there’s a week left to go, but not looking promising 😂 question that’s been surfacing my brain admist all this mayhem (and maybe you guys could answer it for me) is... when we were all given predictions for the next couple months, do you think the virus pandemic could’ve interfered with those predictions? Or is a prediction a prediction regardless, and the virus should’ve been taken into consideration as a factor or variable that couldnt affect the outcome of our predictions

Ok kind of dizzy - meds or fever - not sure which but I’m gonna stop there due to that lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:27:11 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2020, 06:05:00 PM »

Prayers up for you! Hope you get better very soon!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2020, 07:06:52 PM »
stay strong fight this sucker Bee. You can do it. You are stronger than this and I have a feeling you are not going to need no psychics after this. You are a master of your own domain girl. If you can beat this you can do anything

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2020, 10:31:21 PM »
Just checking in to see if you’re okay? ❤️

Offline bee.23

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2020, 01:39:09 AM »
@diamondcanadian

I am okay and feeling a lot better, everyone thank you. Fever is gone, and my symptoms have diminished (apart form fatigue) so really the only thing affecting me is pain in my lungs when I breathe. Which doctors have stated is due to the pneumonia. They tested me again for the virus and it was negative, so my system has fought it off. I was moved to a different part of the hospital and am only being treated for pneumonia now. I had a friend and family member visit me today, which was the first contact I’ve had in a while so it was refreshing! Although they only were allowed to visit me, one at a time. And am doing readings with my own deck of cards to pass the time. Everybody, thank you for the support
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:44:54 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2020, 02:12:01 AM »
wow great news! glad to hear youre getting better! and officially negative!

Thank you! I am hoping to find relief admist the pneumonia symptoms, and will also keep you all updated on that.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2020, 02:18:06 AM »
wow great news! glad to hear youre getting better! and officially negative!

Thank you! I am hoping to find relief admist the pneumonia symptoms, and will also keep you all updated on that.

Oh my. I hope that your care team at the hospital are doing all they can. Best wishes for a strong recovery.

anything