Author Topic: 30 day Challenge  (Read 12439 times)

Offline kdspirited

30 day Challenge
« on: March 15, 2020, 10:14:49 PM »
Hi All
So this Coronavirus got me thinking. For those who are social distancing themselves maybe we could also do a little psychic distancing. I am going to do a 30 day psychic free challenge.

There are two parts to it
1. No calling any psychics and every time we have the urge to call one we
2. Listen to the following meditation (30 day manifestation challenge) it short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j57w-CGios
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4idjqo4kDtg

Also you can post other stats such as $$ you saved during this time

Most importantly post your results after 30 days or share your experience.

This is of course not mandated but I for one want to get rid of this addiction once and for all and sharing things I have found to help me along I wanted to share here.

Offline HornetKick

Re: 30 day Challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 01:45:53 AM »
These are helpful, but can you answer quickly if I have to listen to the video once per day for 30 days or how does it work. I didn't read everything, but I've started. I would probably play it right before bed.

Have you done this and did it work for you?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 04:36:58 AM »
Hi All
So this Coronavirus got me thinking. For those who are social distancing themselves maybe we could also do a little psychic distancing. I am going to do a 30 day psychic free challenge.

This is of course not mandated but I for one want to get rid of this addiction once and for all and sharing things I have found to help me along I wanted to share here.

I love this ❤️

beachgal214

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 04:20:20 PM »
Im in! I am 20 days in right now and having a weak moment!

I too feel that predictions are not what I need. And I have been doing so well. But having a weak moment of "how can he not reach out during this global crisis". like how?  And I know its not over between he and i.. friendship or whatever we are or will be.  so it hurts that during this, he stays quiet... yet at some point will be back.  just frustrating.

Will watch that video and Im also doing a magnify your radiance 40 day meditation if anyone is interested.

https://www.spiritvoyage.com/globalsadhana/magnifyyourradiance

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 07:35:01 PM »
Thanks for these meditations guys! Y’all are absolutely the best!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 10:24:25 PM »
Im in! I am 20 days in right now and having a weak moment!

I too feel that predictions are not what I need. And I have been doing so well. But having a weak moment of "how can he not reach out during this global crisis". like how?  And I know its not over between he and i.. friendship or whatever we are or will be.  so it hurts that during this, he stays quiet... yet at some point will be back.  just frustrating.

Will watch that video and Im also doing a magnify your radiance 40 day meditation if anyone is interested.

https://www.spiritvoyage.com/globalsadhana/magnifyyourradiance

Hi beachgal I have done this and it really helped me reduce the readings since last year not to mention it has helped me focus my mind on things I dont have to the ones I have or the ones I want to have. You have to find it within yourself to define what "it works means to you" I have not doent the 30 day challenge on the maifesting but I am willing to try. Day 2 on that

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 10:26:17 PM »
These are helpful, but can you answer quickly if I have to listen to the video once per day for 30 days or how does it work. I didn't read everything, but I've started. I would probably play it right before bed.

Have you done this and did it work for you?

You can listen to it as many times as you want per day but try to listen to each at least once a day. The I am loved one I listen to while I walk. So walking validates the meditation. I am taking care of me and my boday because I love myself. Hope this helps.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 10:47:14 PM »
I have 2 readings booked towards the end of the month so I will start the challenge after then.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 11:18:21 PM »
Awesome! start anytime you feel like you are ready to move on from this addiction. 30 days at a time.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2020, 02:58:40 AM »
Hi All

I love this idea! I literally thought of the same thing yesterday. I am on board! Also, those on board let's channel these savings to our benefit as not buying more stuff in place. With the craziness going on we should hoard our funds more than spend it.

yay! sounds like a plan. I think we can create a list of self love tactics we can use. Things we can do at home that help relax us heal us things we have been putting off and want to do. Also share other meditations you all like and want to share. Things that will help life our vibrations

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 07:06:11 PM »
Lovely idea, we all need a detox from excessive psychic readings and yes, we need to regain our full power back.
I've finally made it to 8 months with no (paid) readings and I'm proud of myself as this was impossible a few years ago.  I do occasionally check Youtube readers and their general spreads but I haven't use Bitwine and all these scammer-filled platforms in a while.

Now with the whole coronavirus and home quarantine thing, I feel more tempted to get at least one reading but I keep asking myself if I really need it and if this will make me feel better and I don't do it (so far lol).

Good luck folks with your challenge. YOU CAN MAKE IT  :D :D!!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 03:32:27 AM »
Lovely idea, we all need a detox from excessive psychic readings and yes, we need to regain our full power back.
I've finally made it to 8 months with no (paid) readings and I'm proud of myself as this was impossible a few years ago.  I do occasionally check Youtube readers and their general spreads but I haven't use Bitwine and all these scammer-filled platforms in a while.

Now with the whole coronavirus and home quarantine thing, I feel more tempted to get at least one reading but I keep asking myself if I really need it and if this will make me feel better and I don't do it (so far lol).

Ninacy thats awesome congrats on making it to 8 months and staying strong. I agree before I feel tempted to get a reading I ask myself how many of my previous readings have transpired in a signigicant way and the answer is no. so why would I try another one. Not to mention the torture and anxiety it would give me.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 02:27:54 PM »

Thanks! I am thinking I need to stop the ipsy/boxycharm purges also ahaha. I haven't paid for a reading since Jan but still binge buy makeup.

OMG, I also binge buy make-up (and health supplements lately) but now I can't because of the coronavirus. I guess when you ditch a bad habit or addiction, you seek something else to feel the void lol.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 06:32:18 AM »
Not sure about you all but I am feeling so much better every day that I am not reading. This coronavirus has also made me realize how precious life is to be wasting over someone who simply doesnt want you. Fuck em i say. We should all focus on healing ourselves and moving on. There is a reason they are not in our lives and the sooner we come to that realization the faster we will heal and move on. here is another youtube I watched that I think you all will appreciate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0GQSJrpVhM

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 07:12:01 PM »
How is everyone doing on their 30 day challenge. I am now 9 days into it and going strong.

Here is a really good youtube video on letting go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX62mKDpd94

This really put into perspective for me that when we keep dwelling on the past we are not hurting anyone but ourselves. We keep reliving the hurt the pain the distance and keep ourselves from truly healing ourselves.

anything