Author Topic: Who Worked For Me  (Read 6762 times)

Offline samantha87

Who Worked For Me
« on: March 09, 2020, 09:01:40 PM »
Hello everyone,

I haven't ventured on here too frequently of late.  My last reading was at the end of November, and I hope to keep it that way unless I book a reading with Yona later on this year.

I fell into the pattern of readings like many because of a breakup.  I went through the worst time of my life due to not only the end of a relationship, but because of the psychological abuse I was put through (not by my partner, mind you).  So I binged and got many different readings with very few true predictions.

Psychics like Mattie and Effie read current situations well, and while Mattie did get 2-3 big predictions right for me, Effie was highly ineffective in comparison but sounded so confident in what she was saying.  Mattie too spun a lot of tales that were downright wrong or didn't pertain to me at all.  However, she did predict contact, an event around a birthday, and a big life event for someone I knew.

The majority of California Psychics were flat-out wrong, though; I wouldn't recommend them period.  Other readers on different platforms only got minor details correct if none at all.  Abundant Visions got current things correct, a big life event for someone I knew, and she got an initial contact date, however nothing else came to fruition.  Rachel Marie got emotions spot-on, probably better than anyone and even got a contact prediction.  Autumn Rivers got several predictions for me, including a travel prediction and a job prediction correct.

The only reader I would seriously recommend is Yona Farrell, though.  Yona predicted several huge things for me and while many of her predictions haven't transpired yet, they haven't wavered either.  She predicted that my relationship status would change around a holiday, she predicted an argument and a fall out with someone, she predicted travel, she predicted a huge life event in my partner's life, and there are two huge things that seem that they might unfold this year.

Overall, I would say that a lot of readers aren't very accurate and some flat-out disingenuous fakes.  I learned a lot from my dip into the reading pool and while they helped keep my head above water, ultimately you know if someone really cares for you.  Trust your gut and let things unfold, and I know how that could sound condescending while you're in distress, but it causes more stress and harms you financially to chase the comfort a psychic could give you.

My partner and I have been back together for about four months now, and I did have a gut feeling that things would find a way.  It hasn't been easy but we are proactively moving forward, and I feel like I've been quite fortunate in that respect.  And while many predicted we would be back together, none really predicted it like it would happen besides Yona.  And loads of trusted readers got the details wrong or said we were done for.

I just caution you to be careful and take care of your mental health.  Breakups are hard as hell and unfortunately many people will use your vulnerability against you to make a buck.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 09:07:03 PM by samantha87 »

Offline Piggynose

Re: Who Worked For Me
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 09:34:19 PM »
Thank you Samantha for the update. I spent thousands of dollars 2 years ago and I too only have faith in Yona. Her initial predictions are years out so I’m still waiting for the major ones. She’s my last hope.

I’m happy that you are back with your partner and things are working out. I’m wishing you continued joy and happiness.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 09:05:10 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post Samantha! I appreciate the honesty in your feedback. Right now im at a very very low point in my life and Ive had readings with many big hitters whose timeframes have passed and things didnt go as they said. Yona’s predictions for me are long term. Im hoping she turns out to be right for me like she was for you. So reading your post gave me some hope to know that at least one psychic might be able to get the major meaningful predictions right for me and not just small insignificant predictions. So, thank you.

Hello there, I'm sorry that you're in a low spot right now.  Having barely climbed out of my own, I know how horrible it feels and how we begin to rely on readings to give us hope.  Yona has been effective and more ethical of the bunch for me, and I do feel like she has a gift so I hope she works for you too.

I hope that you begin to feel much better.  It is a struggle right now, but it'll be okay.  I know it doesn't seem that way and there is a compulsion to hear a positive prediction from a reader, but hold tight.  It'll work out in the end.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 05:00:03 AM »
Hello everyone,

I haven't ventured on here too frequently of late.  My last reading was at the end of November, and I hope to keep it that way unless I book a reading with Yona later on this year.

I fell into the pattern of readings like many because of a breakup.  I went through the worst time of my life due to not only the end of a relationship, but because of the psychological abuse I was put through (not by my partner, mind you).  So I binged and got many different readings with very few true predictions.

Psychics like Mattie and Effie read current situations well, and while Mattie did get 2-3 big predictions right for me, Effie was highly ineffective in comparison but sounded so confident in what she was saying.  Mattie too spun a lot of tales that were downright wrong or didn't pertain to me at all.  However, she did predict contact, an event around a birthday, and a big life event for someone I knew.

The majority of California Psychics were flat-out wrong, though; I wouldn't recommend them period.  Other readers on different platforms only got minor details correct if none at all.  Abundant Visions got current things correct, a big life event for someone I knew, and she got an initial contact date, however nothing else came to fruition.  Rachel Marie got emotions spot-on, probably better than anyone and even got a contact prediction.  Autumn Rivers got several predictions for me, including a travel prediction and a job prediction correct.

The only reader I would seriously recommend is Yona Farrell, though.  Yona predicted several huge things for me and while many of her predictions haven't transpired yet, they haven't wavered either.  She predicted that my relationship status would change around a holiday, she predicted an argument and a fall out with someone, she predicted travel, she predicted a huge life event in my partner's life, and there are two huge things that seem that they might unfold this year.

Overall, I would say that a lot of readers aren't very accurate and some flat-out disingenuous fakes.  I learned a lot from my dip into the reading pool and while they helped keep my head above water, ultimately you know if someone really cares for you.  Trust your gut and let things unfold, and I know how that could sound condescending while you're in distress, but it causes more stress and harms you financially to chase the comfort a psychic could give you.

My partner and I have been back together for about four months now, and I did have a gut feeling that things would find a way.  It hasn't been easy but we are proactively moving forward, and I feel like I've been quite fortunate in that respect.  And while many predicted we would be back together, none really predicted it like it would happen besides Yona.  And loads of trusted readers got the details wrong or said we were done for.

I just caution you to be careful and take care of your mental health.  Breakups are hard as hell and unfortunately many people will use your vulnerability against you to make a buck.

Thank you for sharing. Wishing you the best, and resonated with all that you wrote.
Nothing but truth.

anything