Author Topic: San Antonio, TX psychics  (Read 2024 times)

Offline maggs30

San Antonio, TX psychics
« on: March 05, 2020, 02:22:24 PM »
I am going to be traveling to San Antonio for work for 2 days next week. Does anyone know any good psychics there I could visit?

Offline Freefinally

Re: San Antonio, TX psychics
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 03:18:41 AM »
I tried her and she didn’t connect at all or she read the energy as totally wrong and not with me.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 03:27:21 AM »
On a whim I read with someone in a store front directly across from the aquarium in 2016. She was dead on and warned me about danger from a man in a blue shirt. Within a few hours a young man wearing blue groped me in a bookstore, tried to pick my pocket, then kept following me around trying to grab me until an employee ran him off. A week to the day later, two men wearing blue Air Force shirts drove up next to me in a parking lot, bothered me and tried to lure me into a car. A short time later, the same thing happened with another man driving a van at a gas station (women get abducted at gas stations not infrequently there). She also was dead on about the danger a future roommate posed. I;d post her name, but I don't have it. I bet the shop is still there though, it's about a block down from the San Antonio Aquarium.

Offline HappE

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 02:14:39 PM »
On a whim I read with someone in a store front directly across from the aquarium in 2016. She was dead on and warned me about danger from a man in a blue shirt. Within a few hours a young man wearing blue groped me in a bookstore, tried to pick my pocket, then kept following me around trying to grab me until an employee ran him off. A week to the day later, two men wearing blue Air Force shirts drove up next to me in a parking lot, bothered me and tried to lure me into a car. A short time later, the same thing happened with another man driving a van at a gas station (women get abducted at gas stations not infrequently there). She also was dead on about the danger a future roommate posed. I;d post her name, but I don't have it. I bet the shop is still there though, it's about a block down from the San Antonio Aquarium.

Do you remember which Aquarium in SA?  There are 4 or 5.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 08:54:40 PM »
Was it on Bandera Road? I’m driving distance to SA and I will travel for a good psychic lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 12:21:59 AM »
I graduated from UTSA! I love SA. I’m close to it now. Had to evacuate due to Hurricane Laura.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:27:11 AM by Piggynose »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 12:26:57 AM »
I graduated from UTSA! I love SA. I’m close to it now. Had to evacuate due to Hurricane Lauren.

Stay safe, @piggy!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 12:30:45 AM »
Thanks Cancer!!! I left a Day before they called the mandatory evacuation. Unfortunately, I’ve been through too many storms to know the destruction they cause so I take no chances and we get out of it’s way!

anything