Author Topic: Princess LedaChaung was right  (Read 2530 times)

WinterElf

Princess LedaChaung was right
« on: March 02, 2020, 02:42:47 AM »
Last year when I was on my binge, I found a psychic on zodiac psychics (i think it is an app) by the name of Princess LedaChaung.

I was nervous to contact her because of her no nonsense description about what she does.

She does candles also and had offered me a vigil candle after the reading but i didnt accept it because i didnt believe her predictions. What she said was depressing and i was not able to deal with the reality of my situation. Yet everything worked out the way she said it would to my disappointment but she kept it real and i appreciated that.

I contacted her this week for some candlework after not talking to her since last summer. She remembered me and asked me if i wanted another reading  but I declined.  i get so nervous now about readings and i prefer to not know what is coming or to expect anything.  2019 was hell so i dont want to relive those binges.

I know she is real because she doesnt charge so much a mn, only one dollar on the phone.. i forget how much it is on zodiac.  ANd she is honest. IF she doesnt feel right about it, she wont do the candlework and she wont change up her readings.  She can be found on FB under Mone Chai-ung and also on zodiac as Princess Ledachaung. i have no problem letting other people know about her because she is very sincere like infinite star, seafiremoon, and jessica spirit among 2 more. 

Offline Ash1234567

Re: Princess LedaChaung was right
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 03:49:27 AM »
She was very blunt and negative, didn’t give any real psychic detail either

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 06:42:12 AM »
When did you talk to her? Her candles are amazing though. She also got rid of my headache in less than 10 seconds. I've only been able to do that sort of energy work with maybe 3 mns of reiki.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 08:45:17 AM »
I did today, thought I’d try my 3 free mins on her

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 04:32:07 PM »
Free mns? She's not on keen .... Only zodiac i thought and also on Google voice and FB.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 09:52:36 PM »
I downloaded Zodiac Touch and it said I had 3 free mins so I just used them

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 02:56:41 AM »
oh dang okay. well she worked for me, esp candle work. it took a half a year for me for me to realize she was right all along.  i hope you find someone you vibe with better.

anything