Author Topic: Spiritualist Julie  (Read 3129 times)

Offline glamgal

Spiritualist Julie
« on: February 28, 2020, 02:41:47 AM »
Has anyone ever read with Spirtualist Julie?

I read with her years ago and I looked over my reading and she was honestly correct. She didn't mislead me about a guy I was seeing.

Offline artslove

Re: Spiritualist Julie
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 03:04:06 AM »
I think I might speak with her. Did she get into contact predictions or did you just kind of do a general reading?

Offline artslove

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:52:21 AM »
I read with her a few weeks back and I wasn’t too sure about the conversation. I remember she just repeated the same sentence every other sentence and I did not feel the best at all after the conversation.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 01:28:20 PM »
Dang Im sorry this didn't work out for you. I didn't call her for contact but overall outcome in 2016-she was one of the few who told me the truth. Because of that I only called her back one time- I wanted to believe otherwise. She was in fact correct.

She was also correct here recently about me changing jobs and not liking the people, the area or the job. VERY RIGHT. She also told me I wouldn't take a job up North and I didn't even though I accepted the position.

If she dosent work for you I get it. There popular ones on here dont work for me at all  :-\ :-\

Offline artslove

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 06:16:24 PM »
I’m really glad she worked out for you! And that everything worked out for you.

I have not had the best luck with keen lately. :( Then again, my predictions are farther out and I’m just probably being impatient. Maybe I just need to take a break. Which is kind of hard. Ugh. I’m sorry other ones haven’t worked out for you.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 09:53:46 PM »
Anyone else read with her?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 10:30:55 PM »
I did. She told me to fear my POI. Nothing resonated with me and then she sent me a long harassing email that I needed to call her back. I am obviously not a fan haha

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 03:03:01 AM »
I did. She told me to fear my POI. Nothing resonated with me and then she sent me a long harassing email that I needed to call her back. I am obviously not a fan haha

Did she really? WTH is she thinking smh lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2020, 10:17:51 PM »
I read with her some more and this lady is all over the board and it keeps me from calling her. Like saying yes and then saying No like get it together Julie, seriously lol.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 12:55:58 AM »
She really is all over the place. I spoke to her a few times last year. First she said I would only have one date with my POI and he would never contact me again ... well, I did have to fight for this guy for sure but things got soooo much better a few months after our first meeting (he has recently told me he wanted me to be his gf and really opened up about everything, we are post argument at the moment and not talking but it's safe to say that she was completely off with her prediction on this relationship) . She later said that he didn't like me and basically wanted nothing to do with me and that I would meet someone else in November (2020) whom I'd have a serious relationship with - didn't meet anyone, thank you. Also predicted I'd get jobs which I actually didn't get ...