Author Topic: Sandra Logan  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Angel22

Sandra Logan
« on: February 24, 2020, 11:18:33 PM »
There are hardly any posts about her here. Curious if anyone else tried her? I read with her 8 months back and she immediately told me my poi won’t come back or he is not the one.  She did not even ask his name or anything so I did not believe her somehow that time. But looks like she is almost right, he is not back yet although I don’t care anymore even if he is back. Rest almost all readers on bitwine and PG told me fairytales.. Wondering if anyone else’s prediction from her turned out to be true..
Btw Yona told me the same that he is not the right one.. so looks like they both were correct
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:20:18 PM by Angel22 »

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Sandra Logan
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 05:01:20 AM »
Any updates?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:52:59 AM by Carmendiaz »

Offline tshine17

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 01:36:21 AM »
Honestly I read with her back in October and it was not a good experience. She didn’t say anything really negative or disturbing. It just felt a little judgmental, and afterwards I felt really dark. Like I think for me there were some dark/demonic beings around my reading.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 02:52:21 AM »
Honestly I read with her back in October and it was not a good experience. She didn’t say anything really negative or disturbing. It just felt a little judgmental, and afterwards I felt really dark. Like I think for me there were some dark/demonic beings around my reading.

I am sorry that happened :( Was she at least accurate?

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 03:33:48 AM »
I don’t know if she was accurate yet. Nothing she predicted has happened. Nothing she predicted was negative, per se, it’s just far out. And didn’t pick up on anything past or present. I just didn’t get a good feeling from it and wish I hadn’t read with her. It kind of put me in a weird place for a day or two.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 02:20:55 PM »
I had a similar feeling too, not in terms of feeling demonic and all but her reading was really vague. I also felt she was judgemental and bossy. But her reading was not negative, just vague. As I mentioned above, she said my Poi won’t come back or he is not the one, so for now she is right on that. But I did not really get any predictions from her except this one. So I am not sure what to make out of her reading.

Offline sparky

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 04:21:19 PM »
I think she tends to be a bit more on the negative side of things.  All she said about my POI that there would be a chance for us to get back and that was it.  It was supposed to happen two years ago but it hasn't.  So not sure if her timing is off or for relationships she is bad.  She was able to nail a couple of things non relationship wise.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 07:56:28 PM »
I had a reading with her in 2018. I’d agree she felt slightly bossy but I also don’t like having to ask specific questions. I’m used to them just talking talking talking then I can ask anything at the end. With her I remember she kept asking me for questions and I felt so unprepared lol. Overall the reading wasn’t negative until the end where she said she was told to tell me to “drop to my knees”. Freaked me out! Especially since I’m military and was going to be deploying to the Middle East soon.
 Luckily nothing has happened 😋

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 02:56:55 AM »
I think she tends to be a bit more on the negative side of things.  All she said about my POI that there would be a chance for us to get back and that was it.  It was supposed to happen two years ago but it hasn't.  So not sure if her timing is off or for relationships she is bad.  She was able to nail a couple of things non relationship wise.
hmmm I'm not sure. Two years is a long time for her timing to be off when it's possible she was just wrong. If another two years pass and the reconciliation happens, would you consider her right?

Offline Candy

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 05:11:14 AM »
I read with Sandra twice, the first time in 2017, where she confidently predicted I would meet someone and described him. She said I will have the opportunity to marry him. I was impressed and wrote down the descriptions. I met someone who fit the general description (he's smart, an executive, knows what he wants in life), we became serious very quickly, and even talked about marriage. Some time passed and we had issues. I called Sandra again in 2019, told her I met the man she predicted (in the rough time frame), and asked what the future holds for us. Again, she picked up some correct general character traits, but she did almost a 180, saying due to free will, he probably won’t commit. She also predicted something very negative about him. Separately, she also made very negative career predictions that were not aligned with my understanding and feelings. About 6 months later, I confirmed that her predictions in the second reading were completely wrong — both about relationship AND career!! I would say Sandra is good with picking up general character traits but outcomes, people’s feelings, and people’s actions are not right. She will say it’s free will, but I don’t really buy that. For instance, if she says, the person is very honest but then the person also cheats and steals — those are inconsistent characteristics, not free will. I will not be reading with her again — she’s too confident and adamant, yet she wasn’t right for me.

Offline sparky

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 04:30:01 PM »
hmmm I'm not sure. Two years is a long time for her timing to be off when it's possible she was just wrong. If another two years pass and the reconciliation happens, would you consider her right?

Actually I would say she is right.  All she said is that after the New Year she saw a chance.  So who knows when that really can be.  It could be the following year or ten years.  Now her timeline is really vague and open ended which I really don't condone as a prediction.  Because that can cause people to just hang on.  But with that as well I wouldn't even really giving it much of a prediction timeline.  Which is why I said that I am not sure if her timing is off or if she is bad for relationships.  So as of right now she is a soft incorrect with a maybe on the relationship side of things.  But if a psychic predicts something and it happens many years later from what they predict I still consider them right.  As what they may have saw could have been years out and not realize it.  Since time doesn't matter in the spirit world.

Offline Candy

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2020, 10:55:19 PM »
I read with Sandra twice, the first time in 2017, where she confidently predicted I would meet someone and described him. She said I will have the opportunity to marry him. I was impressed and wrote down the descriptions. I met someone who fit the general description (he's smart, an executive, knows what he wants in life), we became serious very quickly, and even talked about marriage. Some time passed and we had issues. I called Sandra again in 2019, told her I met the man she predicted (in the rough time frame), and asked what the future holds for us. Again, she picked up some correct general character traits, but she did almost a 180, saying due to free will, he probably won’t commit. She also predicted something very negative about him. Separately, she also made very negative career predictions that were not aligned with my understanding and feelings. About 6 months later, I confirmed that her predictions in the second reading were completely wrong — both about relationship AND career!! I would say Sandra is good with picking up general character traits but outcomes, people’s feelings, and people’s actions are not right. She will say it’s free will, but I don’t really buy that. For instance, if she says, the person is very honest but then the person also cheats and steals — those are inconsistent characteristics, not free will. I will not be reading with her again — she’s too confident and adamant, yet she wasn’t right for me.
What happened with the guy after that?

We have been separated for months due to Covid-19. But since she gave two conflicting readings on him and was totally wrong on a career matter, I would not trust her readings.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 02:11:22 AM »
Actually I would say she is right.  All she said is that after the New Year she saw a chance.  So who knows when that really can be.  It could be the following year or ten years.  Now her timeline is really vague and open ended which I really don't condone as a prediction.  Because that can cause people to just hang on.  But with that as well I wouldn't even really giving it much of a prediction timeline.  Which is why I said that I am not sure if her timing is off or if she is bad for relationships.  So as of right now she is a soft incorrect with a maybe on the relationship side of things.  But if a psychic predicts something and it happens many years later from what they predict I still consider them right.  As what they may have saw could have been years out and not realize it.  Since time doesn't matter in the spirit world.
I thought this was cute. I'm going to start using that from now on.

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2020, 09:39:38 PM »

@tshine17 First, I’m so sorry you felt that negative energy afterward. I’m relieved to see your post because I actually felt kind of the same way after my reading with her a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t know if it was because I was bummed by her prediction of my POI and I not being meant for each other, or if things were just a little off with her reading in general. I just felt really sad and melancholy for the 24 hours post reading. I’ve had much more pleasant readings with other readers and they have predicted different things. I didn’t know what to think afterwards because there were a ton of positive reviews on her Genbook site...

For everyone else, I don’t think I’d have a second reading with her.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 01:03:18 AM »

@tshine17 First, I’m so sorry you felt that negative energy afterward. I’m relieved to see your post because I actually felt kind of the same way after my reading with her a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t know if it was because I was bummed by her prediction of my POI and I not being meant for each other, or if things were just a little off with her reading in general. I just felt really sad and melancholy for the 24 hours post reading. I’ve had much more pleasant readings with other readers and they have predicted different things. I didn’t know what to think afterwards because there were a ton of positive reviews on her Genbook site...

For everyone else, I don’t think I’d have a second reading with her.
I thought that she would be good too, she has a talk show and she is quite popular and famous. She has great reviews on the genbook site but I found her reading very vague, not even good contrary to her popularity. Initially I thought it’s just me but I guess its not.. also they might be deleting the negative reviews who knows?

anything