Author Topic: SHARE YOUR UPDATES :)  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Natashanyc

SHARE YOUR UPDATES :)
« on: February 24, 2020, 03:55:58 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE!!

I haven’t been on this site in a long time and I had a feeling to stop in and help some ppl by encouragement and share updates even though I don’t read like before :)

I want to add , please be careful what details u post because advisors lurk here too and have been known to note details from here and reiterate them in readings so u can think they are accurate

I left a bad a relationship year + ago and now I’m happy with a better man ... I learned to be around energy that doesn’t give me anxiety or push me to read like before. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIGNS A MAN GIVES YOU. Men always show signs !!! DONT BINGE!!! Spend that money or even better save it for YOU. Don’t settle !!! Once I let my ex go... and made my heart open to new, the universe let someone find me ! Now for about a year my ex is wandering about ME when lord knows I was in his shoes years ago. Karma has got him unhappy and thinking he NEEDS ME. Sometimes you have to let ppl go so they can appreciate you more and LOVE YOURSELF . Know your WORTH! I read threads here and I always wish some of you would value the person u are before making the call to these con artist who call themselves advisors. For the first time in my life I don’t have the thought or fear I’m being cheated on ... and that fear led me to binging . Not to mention the money I saved by only talking to the short list of psychics I trust .

I noticed my old thread and I had forgot to add Inspired Within from Kasamba I havnt read on there in maybe a year or so because I hate that site so much along with most other commercial sites. She was right for me back then telling me my ex was no good and a detailed a new man for me. Also remember one psychic will not have the same effect on everyone because of our different energies so don’t leap so fast to try everybody. Using too many psychics at once throws your energy off balance and makes gifted advisors confused and have to work harder most likely to give accuracy. I have tried the so called best on here and they all didn’t work for me. I had to research, trial and error and CUT BACK. What really helped to stop reading compulsively was asking myself if I could only read with 5 who would it be? After time passed I went down to 3 and after time and accuracy I stayed at a 1-2 range. But I also changed my tolerance for bs. Once I removed myself from toxic things I read less and LESS.

I don’t have any recommendations other than the few I posted about few and above .

Thanks for allowing me to share ❤️

anything