Author Topic: Pendulum readings ?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline shippunk182

Pendulum readings ?
« on: February 19, 2020, 02:35:58 PM »
Anyone had any accuracy with pendulum readings ? Mine has been 90% wrong . Recently had a reward on etsy do a yes or no about whether or not I got the job I interviewed for last week. She came back with “at first it swung in an odd way and that means no and it showed you are gonna have another offer”. After reading this PM I got a job offer and am hired . I told her she was wrong and I got the job and she still insisted that something else job offer wise was coming . She just couldn’t understand she’s wrong . I should’ve gotten a refund but for only .75 or so I didn’t try. It was laughable .

Offline HornetKick

Re: Pendulum readings ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:09:56 PM »
I don't understand why anyone would get a yes/no pendulum reading. It's 50/50 chance of the reader being wrong, more so than right. It's totally for fun with no meaning behind it. I recently had a reading from keen and she threw that crap in at the end (a pendulum swing) and I knew right then, the entire reading was crap after that. boy oh boy, card readers.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 03:23:10 PM »
Agreed I think it's a fun thing you did with friends... Not a thing i would pay for.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 05:30:30 PM »
I don't understand why anyone would get a yes/no pendulum reading. It's 50/50 chance of the reader being wrong, more so than right. It's totally for fun with no meaning behind it. I recently had a reading from keen and she threw that crap in at the end (a pendulum swing) and I knew right then, the entire reading was crap after that. boy oh boy, card readers.

I have never had a reader do a pendulum. I think I would politely end the call if that happened.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 06:03:10 AM »
They ought to take them off . She should’ve been professional enough to admit she wasn’t right and gave me my dough back but meh. I remember making paper fortune tellers in elementary school and this is about the same result

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 05:56:09 PM »
I have never had a reader do a pendulum. I think I would politely end the call if that happened.
Yep, The Messenger from Keen, did a pendulum at the end of the reading. I was thinking at the time, a what? The card shuffling threw me off too.
Card readers should not be on Keen, they are not psychic for the most part.