Author Topic: Purple Ocean- Emmanuelle Berger  (Read 1284 times)

Offline shippunk182

Purple Ocean- Emmanuelle Berger
« on: February 17, 2020, 04:25:17 AM »
Anyone read with the aforementioned psychic? I had high hopes for this reader, but her reading was like a big "HUH?". I asked about 2 exes that I have a connection with *one is my ex husband whom I see regularly*, she would not use their names and just said "your ex" *this doesnt tell me whom she is talking about tbh* and I had mentioned that one of them has a mental issue and she seemed to fixate on that and said there was no hope even if they still were into me, their issues are far too much. Then, she said that I had a new person, without any problems coming very soon. I have readings about the problem child ex and not one has said its over for good and to let them go forever. She really didnt answer my questions and left me more confused than ever, which never happens with these things for me. Should I trust her reading even though I have am seeing ? all over my mind after doing the reading? What does it mean if 95% of them say the same thing and one random one says stuff like this? I did not have peace about this reading and dont want to leave a bad review because then ppl would probably think I am just bent out of shape at not  "hearing what I want to hear"(this seems to be the cop out excuse they give in their bios for why they get negative ratings)

Yaz88

Re: Purple Ocean- Emmanuelle Berger
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 04:44:35 AM »
IMHO anytime a reader tells me to forget someone bc I have a new person without any problems coming in soon, I’ve come to realize they are full of shit.  First, no one, and I mean no one, has zero problems.  We all have baggage of varying degrees.  One of my favorite quotes is “Literally every person is messed up, so pick your favorite train wreck and roll with it.” 

Offline shippunk182

Re: Purple Ocean- Emmanuelle Berger
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 03:53:10 AM »
I agree. Deleted the app after this reading . I was just like smh 🤦‍♀️