Author Topic: Do all psychics tell you your poi is coming back? Never bad news?  (Read 7618 times)

Offline Lifeisdandy

Im just wondering if im getting my hopes up about my poi because most said my poi is coming back. It is possible but I cant properly move on because I still have hope and not over them :(... the psychics I talk to do nail their energy and personality down to a tee though and even my personality. I dunno.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Do all psychics tell you your poi is coming back? Never bad news?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 12:00:49 AM »
You probably know way better than any psychic if your poi is coming back or not. What do his actions say about his behavior as to if he deserves you? There are many out there who've been hanging on to 10 years of ex's. The 'hope' keeps them wrapped up in the belief he will return and when they turn around and see all the time that was wasted, they can never get that back.

There is always a 50/50 chance he will come back, but who is to say 'when' and you'll get reading after reading, and the date of his return will get pushed out further and further and here again, you look back and see nothing.

I could be wrong, but go through all the treads and read other's stories so that you'll see. The fastest and quickest way is to ask your poi directly.

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:06:32 AM »
Im just wondering if im getting my hopes up about my poi because most said my poi is coming back. It is possible but I cant properly move on because I still have hope and not over them :(... the psychics I talk to do nail their energy and personality down to a tee though and even my personality. I dunno.

Life, what you are going through, is very similar to what many of us are experiencing or have experienced.  If the readings are what is causing you to hold on, then I’d probably try to wean off of them.  However, there are a few of us on here that have candidly stated it isn’t a matter of missing out on other opportunities bc we are waiting on a POI, but it is more that we haven’t met anyone who we have such a significant connection as we did or as we do with our POI.  If I were to never get another reading for the rest of my life, I’d still not be able to truly move on from the connection I experienced with my POI.  It is a unique connection and it is one that I cannot shake.  This does not mean I will never love again or that I have never loved before.  It just means that until another person comes into my life that I feel as strongly for and that I connect with on the same level, there will be a certain void in my life.  POI’s do return.  Sometimes they return and it’s the way we wanted.  Other times, they return, and it’s the same messed up cycle as before.  No psychic can truly tell you the final outcome.  That’s some obscure determination where fate and free-will collide.

I will say that getting too many readings may start messing with your emotions and causing illusions, so just keep that in mind. 

Offline Lifeisdandy

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 03:21:43 AM »
Omg that is exactly what I feel.
My connection with my poi is nothing I ever felt before and I dont think I will be able to ever shake off and that pisses me
Off. I dont if they will come back. If I go by logic, then no they most likely wont. I was the one to break it off believe it or not because I was just on am emotional rollercoaster. But I do know they cared about me. The bottom line is, I dont know and because of that, I feel I have no control of my life.

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 03:35:46 AM »
Omg that is exactly what I feel.
My connection with my poi is nothing I ever felt before and I dont think I will be able to ever shake off and that pisses me
Off. I dont if they will come back. If I go by logic, then no they most likely wont. I was the one to break it off believe it or not because I was just on am emotional rollercoaster. But I do know they cared about me. The bottom line is, I dont know and because of that, I feel I have no control of my life.

Has it been awhile since you last had two way communication?  Have you attempted to reach out?  I always say that once the dust settles, so to speak, and emotions calm down, it’s not a bad idea to reach out and at least speak your mind, provide insight on your behavior, etc.  I just wouldn’t necessarily do this when the emotions are tumultuous.  In time, if the POI that is the reason for me joining this forum doesn’t reach out, I will send an e-mail explaining my behavior and letting him know the impact he had on my life.  I’ve already reached out via text since our separation, but it was casual and he didn’t respond.  This would be more of an e-mail for closure; from one soul to another.  I think that if someone changes your life and you care about them, then you should tell them.  It’s just not usually a well received message if the wounds are too fresh.

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 05:48:02 AM »

Life, what you are going through, is very similar to what many of us are experiencing or have experienced.  If the readings are what is causing you to hold on, then I’d probably try to wean off of them.  However, there are a few of us on here that have candidly stated it isn’t a matter of missing out on other opportunities bc we are waiting on a POI, but it is more that we haven’t met anyone who we have such a significant connection as we did or as we do with our POI.  If I were to never get another reading for the rest of my life, I’d still not be able to truly move on from the connection I experienced with my POI.  It is a unique connection and it is one that I cannot shake.  This does not mean I will never love again or that I have never loved before.  It just means that until another person comes into my life that I feel as strongly for and that I connect with on the same level, there will be a certain void in my life.  POI’s do return.  Sometimes they return and it’s the way we wanted.  Other times, they return, and it’s the same messed up cycle as before.  No psychic can truly tell you the final outcome.  That’s some obscure determination where fate and free-will collide.

I will say that getting too many readings may start messing with your emotions and causing illusions, so just keep that in mind.

Lovely post, Yaz.  Yes, I would guess that many of us are dealing with the fallout of an emotionally intense relationship that has gone awry.  If things don't work out between us, I know that I'll go on to have other relationships.  But will I have one that scratches the itch for an intense emotional connection in the way that this one somehow did, in spite of all the surrounding problems?  I hope so, but I don't know, which I guess prevents me from totally detaching from the situation.

For fans of the Before Sunrise trio of movies, this reminds me a bit of the conversation on the boat from the sequel Before Sunset where Celine talks about past loves:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZ4FQTzU6c

Offline Lifeisdandy

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 05:51:25 AM »
It has been a year. You know what sucks? I have a had a horrible life. And when I met him, I had never experienced happiness before. It was heaven in those months and had a will to live again and had plans for the future etc. I thought that God was finally giving me a gift. A chance at happiness. It all came crashing in my face. Hard. A part of the reason why I cant let go is because I dont understand why God would just allow me to constantly suffer and then take away the one thing that made me feel life was worth living. I started getting readings for answers and maybe even getting completely scammed. I am devastated and angry that this is how its all ended for me.

Offline russianred

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 05:58:03 AM »
It has been a year. You know what sucks? I have a had a horrible life. And when I met him, I had never experienced happiness before. It was heaven in those months and had a will to live again and had plans for the future etc. I thought that God was finally giving me a gift. A chance at happiness. It all came crashing in my face. Hard. A part of the reason why I cant let go is because I dont understand why God would just allow me to constantly suffer and then take away the one thing that made me feel life was worth living. I started getting readings for answers and maybe even getting completely scammed. I am devastated and angry that this is how its all ended for me.

I'm really sorry.  There has to be something about ourselves that we find worthy regardless of everything else in our lives.  We might lose our jobs, boyfriends/girlfriends, have other struggles... but none of that takes away our unique essence.  You have worth and I hope that you will find another person (if POI doesn't return) who will treat you as you deserve to be treated.  I write all of this knowing how difficult this all is in the midst of it.

Offline Lifeisdandy

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 07:48:04 AM »
Thank you. I am tired. We are all tired really.

Offline Lifeisdandy

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 03:31:10 PM »
That is a bit similar to me. I decided today that I wont be getting anymore more readings. No one on this planet can know 100% what will happen. My poi cant give me what I deserve and even though I dont know when I will ever feel like that again if ever.. at least I have my dignity.

Offline russianred

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 03:53:39 PM »
That is a bit similar to me. I decided today that I wont be getting anymore more readings. No one on this planet can know 100% what will happen. My poi cant give me what I deserve and even though I dont know when I will ever feel like that again if ever.. at least I have my dignity.

I'm not sure if this will help; it sort of depends on your own situation.

One thing I've found is that if I look back through a rational rather than emotional lens, I find that even during the relationship, I experienced far more moments of anxiety, fear, doubt, and uncertainty than I did happiness.  Yes, overall there was an intense emotional connection that I would welcome back into my life if he ever is ready to love me with his whole heart.  But the day-by-day was marked by a lot of feelings of insecurity.  That's why I started calling psychics, to try to get the security that he wasn't giving to me...

This might not apply in your situation because maybe your relationship genuinely felt great on very level and then the rug was pulled out from under you.  That's probably even worse.  Either way, I'm sorry.

Offline Lifeisdandy

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 04:00:47 PM »
It was fantastic for a few months and then I went through a horrible toxic rollercoaster. I dont even know whats the right thing to do anymore. Sorry if im sounding dramatic right now. I have no one else to vent to.

Offline russianred

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »
It was fantastic for a few months and then I went through a horrible toxic rollercoaster. I dont even know whats the right thing to do anymore. Sorry if im sounding dramatic right now. I have no one else to vent to.

Yeah, that describes my relationship too.  For a few months I just wanted to "correct" it and get it back to where it was when it started, which is why I started calling, but I eventually just broke it off and am now healing from all of it.  I would say that the right thing to do is to give this person time and space.  Try to detach as much as you can from the situation, which for me meant drastically reducing the amount of calls.  It's OK to vent here, especially to people who have been in similar positions.

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 05:02:20 PM »
Just raising my hand as someone else very much in the same boat.

I have my good days and bad. My triggers and my days where things are more even keeled.

I am in a triggered type mode right now for various reasons but I know peace will come soon enough as I ride this wave of emotion. I know time heals and I know the waves of emotion are going to happen.

Just wanted to say I can relate to all of the posts here and...I am sorry you're hurting.

My situation like reds was marked by lots of inscecurity triggering but also offered these amazing highs that I hadn't felt.  And it scares me to lose that.  and have a hum drum connection with another.   I feel that since I have had a soul connection that I strive to hold onto it and nurture it - or very least not let it go.

but it's hard.  its not making me happy.

it makes me distracted and on edge and jumpy or .. irritable.
But I dont know how to find satisfaction in a less intense connection so I feel I struggle there.

Venting on this board is something that does help me.  I just try to not dwell too much as it can drain my energy and keep me in a low vibe!

Here if you need to vent :)
BG

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 12:51:57 AM »
I could have written these exact same words a few years ago. It was literally the first time in my life I ever felt happy. When that got taken away I felt like I must have failed or done something wrong. The rest of my life sucked so much. I just needed to understand why it all happened that way. I still don't fully understand and don't know if I ever will.

What I do know is that happiness never would have lasted with my ex. He had too many problems in his life and he wasn't in a good situation to be in a relationship. Bsides all of that we were just too different. He tried to tell me he couldn't give me what I needed. I didn't understand because I thought, but he is giving me what I need. Maybe just for that amount of time, he was exactly what I needed, so I could learn what happiness feels like, but it was never meant to last.

After we broke up he changed overnight, turned into a different person, or reverted to his true self, I don't know which. But he became very cruel, badmouthed me behind my back and treated me like dirt. It took awhile before I could see it because he was so sneaky and two faced about it. His behavior didn't add up, it just didn't make any sense. That only drove me to get more readings to make sense of things.

Meanwhile pretty much every psychic told me he was coming back. They described it different ways but they all saw it happening somehow. Some gave me the fairy tale and said oh he's going to come back like a whole new person and make everything up to you. Others were more like no he's a jerk, he'll come back but you won't stay together.

In the end I see that it was a blessing he didn't stay in my life. I wish it could have been different but he is who he is. And despite however happy I felt, I deserved so much better than the way he treated me. He was not good for me and I knew it. I just didn't want to give it up.

I don't know why it had to happen this way but I learned so much from it. It was a valuable experience (to the tune of I don't even know how much I spent on readings but it was thousands and it set me way back financially.) If I hadn't been able to see it in terms of losing money I wouldn't have understood how much this man cost me emotionally. No amount of happiness was worth the suffering he put me through.
What do you mean just too different; in your beliefs or the way you handled things? Don't opposites attract?
I admire some of your post because you recognized it wasn't you. Women tend to blame themselves more often than men (from what I've seen).

anything