Author Topic: Singing cranes ( TJ)  (Read 7849 times)

Offline dascallie

Singing cranes ( TJ)
« on: February 15, 2020, 07:10:03 PM »
Anyone read with her? She was fast and pretty impressive. Of course it remains to be seen.

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Singing cranes ( TJ)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 05:49:05 AM »
Ditto. Anyone? Has anyone read with her? Two of her predictions came to pass the same evening.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 06:12:18 PM »
Did she pick up easy?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 09:21:29 PM »
It really felt like she did! She had hits immediately after the call. Waiting on full outcome, but I really enjoyed the reading.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 09:28:49 PM »
It really felt like she did! She had hits immediately after the call. Waiting on full outcome, but I really enjoyed the reading.

when does she come on? her last reviews are from March

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 10:29:28 PM »
Wow awesome!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 01:47:38 AM »
Shes on now

Offline sexyp

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 04:30:39 AM »
Shes on now

did you read with her?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 03:10:24 PM »
Not yet, waiting for more reviews.

Deciding between her, judis inner light, miss marla, marie anna, or druids 🤣

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »

I read with her and she did pick up some stuff but overall picture that she painted was wrong. I think she assumed was the situation is. I only received one contact prediction from her and it is set for end of this week. I ll be able to update soon

Offline sexyp

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 03:20:24 PM »

okay. I will wait too lol

Offline Dannika

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 12:49:57 AM »
I was going to wait a little longer before I posted but I’m bored so just going to give my review lol. I had a reading with her recently because this post sparked my interest and then the readers reviews on keen further sparked my interest. At first read she seems like she could be legit. I just asked her my question and she took off with it, anyone who wants to know more details can pm me. I tend to be super weary when readers ask questions because I start to suspect that they are cold reading, and I did not get that sense at all with her.

She did give me an  interesting and detailed prediction that I won’t be able to verify for a few months  and then she gave me a shorter term prediction that I’ll be able to verify within the next 2-3 weeks which seems unlikely but not impossible so we’ll see what happens.

I’ll report back.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:52:08 AM by Dannika »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2020, 02:18:08 AM »
You guys....I’ll be damned.

The shorter term prediction that she said would happen in the next 2-3 weeks looks like it might actually happen but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high just in case. She told me that my poi and I would see each other 3-4 times within the next 2-3 weeks. And since we’ve been in communication I figured that that wouldn’t be impossible but also not likely because we have never seen each other that much within that timeframe since we’ve known each other. We also haven’t seen each other recently due to life and this pandemic crap.

Well today poi reached out asking if I would come over on Saturday evening and then he asked me if I would also want to go for a hike with him earlier in the day on Saturday. So that equals seeing him two times...but you never know he might flake but then again he has never asked to see me twice in a row like that before?

Coincidence or a passing prediction? I guess we’ll find out if our plans happen on Saturday and we see each other a third and/or fourth time within the timeframe.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2020, 04:13:01 AM »
Ok... that it ima read with her🤣🤣

Congrats!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2020, 05:06:11 AM »
She has already has 3 predictions manifest from her within less than a week. Have another 2 that are supposed to pass by next week. Will keep you update don’t!